possunt quia posse videntur
mpobiz
#42 Posted : Wednesday, May 22, 2013 11:30:35 PM

freiks wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
ZZE123 wrote:
Magigi wrote:
mawinder wrote:
Most of them never headed to the river!!!!

...Whether you head to the river or not is a matter of choice...Isn't it? And has nothing to do with using ones brains...

@Magigi I agree with you - Hooliganism has nothing to do with the river.. Gor Mafi fans just don't use their brains - Not sure if they have though!

In todays kenya most homes or villages have tap water so no need for going to the river.

Its not river for fresh water, but during the initiation guys had to visit the river in the middle of night

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Like i dont know. I was trying to divert or subdue this negative maneno in this thread
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
McReggae
#43 Posted : Thursday, May 23, 2013 8:41:24 AM

dunkang wrote:
kiriita wrote:
Is this site still moderated?

Am actually regreting why i started it. It has moved from a football club to an ethnic group.

THATS IS WRONG WAZUANS!

My favourite surveyor is a Mbeere, but a die hard K'Ogalo Nuisance especially when drunk.

......and you find the same people complaining about GADO....NKT!!!!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
Muheani
#44 Posted : Thursday, May 23, 2013 8:58:17 AM

There is no true kogalo fan who wil cause chaos...they cry and go home when they loose...n blow vuvuzelas mpaka asubuhi when they win

I honestly Belive The Hooligans In Green that I Met On Jogoo Rd, Stole My Side mirrors...Are Just that....hooligans
As A matter of Fact They R most Likely My Kins Who Are Otherwise on Normal Days breaking and stealing car Parts From parked Cars In Tao Or In jams

The Same Ones who snatch Handbags And phones

A perfect opportunity To steal While In a green Crowd....
maka
#45 Posted : Thursday, May 23, 2013 9:04:47 AM

Muheani wrote:
There is no true kogalo fan who wil cause chaos...they cry and go home when they loose...n blow vuvuzelas mpaka asubuhi when they win

I honestry Belive The Hooligans In Green that I Met On Jogoo Rd, Stole My Side mirrors...Are Just that....hooligans
As A matter of Fact They R most Likely My Kins Who Are Otherwise on Normal Days breaking and stealing car Parts From parked Cars In Tao Or In jams

you have got it right...yesterday after their top 8 loss a pal of mine was caught around lower hill...they tried to take his side mirrors but he managed to ponyoka...this are just thieves taking advantage of the games.
mawinder
#46 Posted : Thursday, May 23, 2013 9:18:17 AM

maka wrote:
Muheani wrote:

I honestry Belive The Hooligans In Green that I Met On Jogoo Rd, Stole My Side mirrors...Are Just that....hooligans

you have got it right...yesterday after their top 8 loss a pal of mine was caught around lower hill...they tried to take his side mirrors but he managed to ponyoka...this are just thieves taking advantage of the games.

What was their complexion?
Muheani
#47 Posted : Thursday, May 23, 2013 12:59:53 PM

mawinder wrote:
maka wrote:
Muheani wrote:

What was their complexion?

Complexion was KENYAN @mawinder just look at the guy near you, imagine him in green...there!!!
harrydre
#48 Posted : Monday, August 05, 2013 7:40:08 PM

Here we go again. Grown a$$ men uprooting seats in the Stadium? tabia gani hii?? and some folks out there still defend these goons!! hii DNA ya hawa watu sio ya kawaida!! NKT!!Sad Sad

http://www.nation.co.ke/...2/-/6gjffk/-/index.html
i.am.back!!!!
Angelica _ann
#49 Posted : Monday, August 05, 2013 7:47:19 PM

Shameless/Shameful behaviour from grown men!!!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
maka
#50 Posted : Monday, August 05, 2013 7:52:53 PM

harrydre wrote:
Here we go again. Grown a$$ men uprooting seats in the Stadium? tabia gani hii?? and some folks out there still defend these goons!! hii DNA ya hawa watu sio ya kawaida!! NKT!!Sad Sad

The team should just be disbanded...
BGL
#51 Posted : Monday, August 05, 2013 8:03:12 PM

I call it the Raila doctrine..... my way or the high way.
History will not remember you for your IQ. It will remember you for what you did. “Genius is 1 percent inspiration, 99 percent perspiration.” Thomas Edison
Rankaz13
#52 Posted : Monday, August 05, 2013 8:04:01 PM

harrydre wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Life is like playing a violin solo in public and learning the instrument as one goes on.
vinii
#53 Posted : Tuesday, August 13, 2013 10:29:59 AM

" Sports stadia management board bans #Gor from using the Nyayo national stadium n Moi International sports centre Kasarani cc @CitizenTVNews"
If you are an eagle don't hang around with chickens; chickens don't fly....
nostoppingthis
#54 Posted : Tuesday, August 13, 2013 10:37:53 AM

vinii wrote:
" Sports stadia management board bans #Gor from using the Nyayo national stadium n Moi International sports centre Kasarani cc @CitizenTVNews"

This is an excellent move!!! such hooliganism should not be allowed...Infact if the Stadia management board can use the same methods Manchester United used to fight hooliganism in UK, it would bring great results...
vin
#55 Posted : Tuesday, August 13, 2013 10:38:33 AM

vinii wrote:

I have oftenly heard that the IQ of a mob is the IQ of its most stupid member.Does this team really keep proving this right every time?
Advice is like snow.The softer it lands the harder is sticks.
harrydre
#56 Posted : Friday, August 16, 2013 7:00:43 PM

actions have consequences

http://www.standardmedia...osit-sh1m-ahead-of-match
i.am.back!!!!
Magigi
#57 Posted : Monday, October 21, 2013 6:23:29 PM

Attending a Gor Mahia match is like having unprotected sex with a prostitute. Lucky if you come out unscathed! Why rough a Sofapaka player even after they had won the match? Sad when people are living 100 years back!
Mukiri
#58 Posted : Monday, October 21, 2013 6:44:30 PM

BGL wrote:
I call it the Raila doctrine..... my way or the high way.

d'oh! Mberrow?

Proverbs 19:21
Coolio
#59 Posted : Monday, October 21, 2013 6:45:54 PM

Magigi wrote:
Attending a Gor Mahia match is like having unprotected sex with a prostitute. Lucky if you come out unscathed! Why rough a Sofapaka player even after they had won the match? Sad when people are living 100 years back!

Very disgusting! what will happen when they are diclared winners????
Nadondosha meli kubwa seuze ngalawa!
Angelica _ann
#60 Posted : Monday, October 21, 2013 6:49:28 PM

Can Gor be banned for like 3 years playing in empty stadium. What are the rules on this.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen