wazua Wed, May 15, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
Your Genuine Chance to Earn 36% p.a Return on Investment
mkonomtupu
#21 Posted : Wednesday, July 17, 2013 11:04:22 AM

@heaven sent, do you have a fact sheet/information memo ready

There are a lot of small companies that require capital and I recently missed out on one which had a turnover of 500,000/= per month and expenses of 90,000/=. I encourage guys to keep up the offers but be ready with all the information at once i.e.
why you need the capital, how much capital, how you plan to utilize it, your business model, summary of financials, management
kollabo
#22 Posted : Wednesday, July 17, 2013 12:14:57 PM

heaven sent wrote:
@ bird_man, thank you for your comment.

So far, we're actively reinvesting the profits back into business.

Still, as much as it has been increasing, we're not able to raise the working capital that will see us satisfactorily serve the customer demands.

Thus, for the same reason as safcom did the IPO, we aim to raise our working capital using the model stated in my first post.

36% ROI will only be given to the early adopters after which it'll be revised downwards.

As they say in Shark Tank....Am out!!!
innovator
#23 Posted : Wednesday, July 17, 2013 12:30:19 PM

SASANET STYLE.

Lake people billions, Can you tell us the exact business.
muganda
#24 Posted : Wednesday, July 17, 2013 12:31:23 PM

Either I'm too selfish or @heaven sent is too generous. Not many Kenyans I'm afraid would share a 36% return with strangers. And Chase Bank is normally very generous to fastest growing SMEs in Kenya. Why come here before family, friends, relatives?

Genuine chance, top ups, flexible interest payment, principal insured, monthly statement issued, dividends paid monthly... BE THIS MAN

mkonomtupu
#25 Posted : Wednesday, July 17, 2013 12:36:52 PM

kollabo wrote:
heaven sent wrote:
@ bird_man, thank you for your comment.

So far, we're actively reinvesting the profits back into business.

Still, as much as it has been increasing, we're not able to raise the working capital that will see us satisfactorily serve the customer demands.

Thus, for the same reason as safcom did the IPO, we aim to raise our working capital using the model stated in my first post.

36% ROI will only be given to the early adopters after which it'll be revised downwards.

As they say in Shark Tank....Am out!!!

same here!!!
heaven sent
#26 Posted : Wednesday, July 17, 2013 1:42:56 PM

@guru267, we aim to raise KES 10 million in total from this offer. This money will be put in full to our working capital. The minimum an individual/chama/corporate can invest is KES 100,000/-

@ murchr, karibu sana.

@Angelica _ann, you have a quick eye for opportunities right under your nose. That’s great. Let’s talk business.
heaven sent
#27 Posted : Wednesday, July 17, 2013 2:12:16 PM

@ mwekez@ji and QD, This is a genuine running business seeking working capital for expansion.

It makes its money from selling of FMCG to a niche market in a nascent industry.

It’s run by a team of professionals and aims to register in the NSE’s GEMS counter by 2016.

@mwekezaji, good point unfortunately wazua does not allow a username name at this stage.

However, the name of the business will be revealed in the course of private communication with interested parties.

@King G, I don’t understand your question.

@Pesa Nane, thank you for your encouragement. Where there is a will, there is a way.

The only reason why I indicated that I’m a senior wazuan is to gain wazuans trust. The only issue is that, absurdly, my wazua username is my real name.

That being said, I see a made a mistake there.
heaven sent
#28 Posted : Wednesday, July 17, 2013 2:54:56 PM

@Kamaug, the challenge with banks and YEDF is their insistence on collateral. If we had the collateral to guarantee us a loan of around 6-8 million, trust me we wouldn’t be here offering investment offers.

@mkonomtupu, we have all the information you need ready. Drop us a line at kenyaexcel@gmail.com