29 Pages123>»
Gor Mahia F.C : The Nuisance
#1 Posted : Monday, May 20, 2013 8:33:33 AM

The Muthurwa Hawkers Union vows to teach K'Ogalo fans a lesson about respect.

#2 Posted : Monday, May 20, 2013 8:44:24 AM

There was a time I was of the view that there are gor mafia fans and gor mafia hooligans.

That time is long past over.

I was in hospital for 2 days sometime back after the gor mafia marauding gangs decided to aim their rocks at us. Missed my kids by inches but I got hurt requiring a scan.

Since then I've seen them walking in the roads of Nairobi and the police "watching". Same police who are very quick to throw tear gas at hungry pigs.

I believe that all gor mafia gang meetings (football matches) should be banned with immediate effect.
#3 Posted : Monday, May 20, 2013 9:00:33 AM

......so this time the hawkers attacked the hooligans????
#4 Posted : Monday, May 20, 2013 9:04:00 AM

That could only mean the hooligans attacked each other, ama?
#5 Posted : Monday, May 20, 2013 9:07:00 AM

NO! The hawkers were just sending a message, ' heshimu punda, nayo punda itakuheshimu'.

#6 Posted : Monday, May 20, 2013 9:19:13 AM

This is what the gor mahia fellows are saying

"DeMabior Michael Omondi Tunya · Top Commenter
Hatujaanza vita na mtu lakini kama ni vita mnataka na sisi, tutawaonyesha pamoja na hao ma hawkers. MSIANZE VITA HAMTAMALIZA na tukianza retaliataion pia tusisikie mtu analia eti mali yake imeharibiwa ama polisi wakitulaumu 4 any eventualities"

They aren't even hooligans they have killed and maimed in their search for the perfect Gor Mafia.

In other words they are petty thieves, robbers, have used violence and even murdered people in the name of gor mafia.

On this forum, I hear a lot of justice every time people talk.

I wonder how gor mafia team members and die hard fans think of justice when they go ahead and stop all commercial business, some have even been heard to rape women just because their silly team is playing.
#7 Posted : Monday, May 20, 2013 9:40:10 AM

....something like that. What I don't underatand is wazuans only making noise wbout Gor and not football holliganism in total, normally no thread/comments are seen when it is other teams involved, this time the hawkers started, injuring even innocent wananchi but aho......nobody wanna condemn that, two wrongs can never make a right!!!!
#8 Posted : Monday, May 20, 2013 10:30:40 AM

There was a time I was of the view that there are gor mafia fans and gor mafia hooligans.

I was in hospital for 2 days sometime back after the gor mafia marauding gangs decided to aim their rocks at us. Missed my kids by inches but I got hurt requiring a scan.

Since then I've seen them walking in the roads of Nairobi and the police "watching". Same police who are very quick to throw tear gas at hungry pigs.

I believe that all gor mafia gang meetings (football matches) should be banned with immediate effect.

...Pole mate...I don't know why...but I have a phobia for anybody wearing a Gor Mahia jersey!!! @McReggae...don't wear one at Mbuzi 7!!!
keraka
#9 Posted : Monday, May 20, 2013 10:38:06 AM

N what makes them think they are so special to block roads when coming to or heading to match venues.Bure kabisa,creating chaos in town any time they have a match.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
#10 Posted : Monday, May 20, 2013 11:01:38 AM

This is what the gor mahia fellows are saying

"DeMabior Michael Omondi Tunya · Top Commenter
Hatujaanza vita na mtu lakini kama ni vita mnataka na sisi, tutawaonyesha pamoja na hao ma hawkers. MSIANZE VITA HAMTAMALIZA na tukianza retaliataion pia tusisikie mtu analia eti mali yake imeharibiwa ama polisi wakitulaumu 4 any eventualities"

They aren't even hooligans they have killed and maimed in their search for the perfect Gor Mafia.

In other words they are petty thieves, robbers, have used violence and even murdered people in the name of gor mafia.

On this forum, I hear a lot of justice every time people talk.

I wonder how gor mafia team members and die hard fans think of justice when they go ahead and stop all commercial business, some have even been heard to rape women just because their silly team is playing.

Very true.Fortunately their sponsor lost the top seat.
#11 Posted : Monday, May 20, 2013 11:06:35 AM

...Pole mate...I don't know why...but I have a phobia for anybody wearing a Gor Mahia jersey!!! @McReggae...don't wear one at Mbuzi 7!!!

You've given ideas right there:

@Mawinder, their sponsor sits in state house today!!!!
#12 Posted : Monday, May 20, 2013 11:13:32 AM

You've given ideas right there:

@Mawinder, their sponsor sits in state house today!!!!

I think you are talking of Tuzo milk!!!
#13 Posted : Monday, May 20, 2013 12:00:40 PM

...gor mafi ya fans....Sad Sad Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
#14 Posted : Monday, May 20, 2013 12:09:55 PM

...gor mafi ya fans....Sad Sad Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Crazy
kangi
#15 Posted : Monday, May 20, 2013 12:18:03 PM

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Crazy

Accept no one's definition of your life; define your life.
#16 Posted : Monday, May 20, 2013 12:26:28 PM

Most of them never headed to the river!!!!
#17 Posted : Monday, May 20, 2013 12:36:48 PM

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

biro chwad omera...with a rock!!!
#18 Posted : Monday, May 20, 2013 12:43:57 PM

...Whether you head to the river or not is a matter of choice...Isn't it? And has nothing to do with using ones brains...
#19 Posted : Monday, May 20, 2013 12:55:21 PM

...Whether you head to the river or not is a matter of choice...Isn't it? And has nothing to do with using ones brains...

@Magigi I agree with you - Hooliganism has nothing to do with the river.. Gor Mafi fans just don't use their brains - Not sure if they have though!
#20 Posted : Monday, May 20, 2013 2:01:27 PM

McDoba apana leta hio t-shirt ya gor kwa mbuzi tafadhali. But you can bring along their shaiman to tell us why they do what they do. As for Tuzo, no wonder I don't buy it. Hague and Gor are a horrible mix for me.