wazua Sat, May 4, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages«<234
MBA
crucial
#61 Posted : Saturday, January 31, 2009 8:50:00 AM

A different perspective which i believe your good to go,if your planning to do a major in any quantitatives(finance,accounting)go to USIU UON lecturers are bogus talk of kamasara,aduda,anyangu.then your done
for qualitative UON is just the thing(strategic management,marketing,international business)Good lecturers asample of them maalu,Iraki,aosa.
Think in this line and your good to go.
gladiator
#62 Posted : Saturday, January 31, 2009 5:43:00 PM

Hii THE ni shule gani?
jitetee
#63 Posted : Sunday, February 01, 2009 2:57:00 PM

wewewewe! The way we have defended our campos like our reputation hangs on it...

@andash

On which uni to go to...do not make an emotional decision. Make a logical one based on fact (many of which have been stated here...i'll let you be the judge)

On life post-qualification...my experience and that of the people I've interacted with has taught me that it is what you as an individual make out of the qualification. I've met brilliant people from private unis and brilliant ones from public unis. Education just like Life is what you make of it.

Time and chance happen to all.
tony stark
#64 Posted : Tuesday, March 31, 2009 8:58:00 AM

please take everything read in sk with a pinch of salt. All advice here is biased and sadly most advice is biased on personal feelings with no quantifiable/ qualitative measures.
To add to the debate i think the private universities have been vindicated by the recent actions at the second largest public uni laying to rest the argument that private uni are not prefered by employers as suggested by some THE fellows on this thread.

http://stockskenya.com/n...?stk=1002&top=13665

Compare advice given on this thread and on KU 'rooting' ..... so biased and useless!
@ andash hope you are not in KU.

SK A.L.U.M.N.I (Alcoholic Liason and Undergarments Manager of Nakedness Internationally)
enigma
#65 Posted : Tuesday, March 31, 2009 9:23:00 AM

like it or not THE remains THE!

top cat