wazua Fri, May 3, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

MUTAHI NGUNYI FOR PRESIDENT COME 2012
dashauto
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 29, 2009 5:37:00 AM

Guys we seem to be searching far toooo far for our next CEO. Over time Ihave been keenly following the ideas,views,analysis wisdom and assertions of a one Mutahi Ngunyi. Might we be overlooking this very kenyan.

Almost all his predictions in the realm of kenyan circus has come to pass. I dont need to substantiate.

My take; Mutahi Ngunyi has all that it takes. forget the Ledama Olekina man (And by the way Who is he???) That's the question you will first have from kenyans.

Mutahi Ngunyi 2012

Pls.

Now that there is the Swine fever I do hope it will do justice to Mpig Sorry (swines) in the pigstrey

God is never PUZZLED!!!!!!!
Njunge
#2 Posted : Wednesday, April 29, 2009 6:00:00 AM

Mganga hajigangi.........

Guka wa bijuti...
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
TAZ
#3 Posted : Wednesday, April 29, 2009 6:05:00 AM

He is quick in analysing problems than offering solutions.

life is too short to blend in
adept
#4 Posted : Wednesday, April 29, 2009 6:17:00 AM

This guy's articles are a must-read for me on Sundays.

The country is experiencing a dearth of political leadership but we must be careful not to assume that everyone who excels in a highly visible position can be President or Premier.

Mutahi is a brilliant political analyst but President?...unless we are ready for Machiavellian leadership...
xtina
#5 Posted : Wednesday, April 29, 2009 6:22:00 AM

His Sunday articles are a must read for me too,but President? Naah! He himself said on K24 he would not like to run for Presidency.

If that boy don't love you by now,then he never will-Ciara
Mr.Tea
#6 Posted : Wednesday, April 29, 2009 6:39:00 AM

He looks good with his analytical political views because he has no competition. A case of he who tells his story first........sounds credible. President? a shot in the dark....

Patience Pays in Guaranteed Checks
Patience Pays In Guaranteed Checks.
B.Timer
#7 Posted : Wednesday, April 29, 2009 6:59:00 AM

His articles provide for some interesting albeit 'casual' reading - more for entertainment than any serious business.

All he hopes to do is provoke robust debate amongst us,which grows and sharpens our intelectual capacities.

A close look at his articles will reveal that he actualy ends up saying nothing concrete,but give varied suggestions,some of which are somewhat rational,others too theoretical,and at times,some just wild.

It is not uncommon to read two articles of his that are completely at variance.

B.timer
Dunia ni msongamano..
gk
#8 Posted : Wednesday, April 29, 2009 7:30:00 AM

@ the sage

could this 'scam' have been the reason the SN suspended his column for a coule of years?
daimyo
#9 Posted : Wednesday, April 29, 2009 7:57:00 AM

Well,it seems like the specialty of one Bwana Githongo is snitching on colleagues...apparently he has a thing for recordings and documenting,huh? there is something about that guy that smacks of big time coward....i wonder what he came back to do in kenya,all he does is whine about anglo fleecing which does not excite anyone anymore....that 'our time to eat' thing makes very unreal reading. I'd prefer that kina Mutahi Ngunyi were fleecing Ford Foundation,a foreign body flush with cash,and not stealing gov. money( a brother was just husling bwana...?) rather Githingo who galivants across foreign capitals dissing his own land and ppl...such a loser!

hakuna kitu mpya chini ya hii jua...
mwenza
#10 Posted : Wednesday, April 29, 2009 8:06:00 AM

@gk

The reason he was out of SN 4 sometime was coz he had been hired by state hse as an adviser 2 mk. He was later thrown out coz may b mk thot his advice was nothing short of mavi ya kuku!

NIKIPATA NALA-NIKIKOSA NALALA
IF YOU EXPECT ME TO POST ANYTHING POSITIVE ABOUT ASENO, YOU MAY AS WELL SIT ON A PIN
Obi 1 Kanobi
#11 Posted : Wednesday, April 29, 2009 8:30:00 AM

@Daimyo

You think its okay to steal from foreigners!

How about your neighbour,is that okay too,after all its just hustling.

I guess if you can't win with facts,you can always pen bile-laced,xenophobic rants to distract everyone.
"The purpose of bureaucracy is to compensate for incompetence and lack of discipline." James Collins
the sage
#12 Posted : Wednesday, April 29, 2009 8:46:00 AM

@Daimyo-how do you even justify fraud. The Ford Foundation probably does more to help the poor than this Serikali Ya Msoto.

daimyo
#13 Posted : Wednesday, April 29, 2009 8:49:00 AM

@ obi

Mmmmh,lets not call it stealing,lets say they were trying to appropriate the funds in the most directly beneficial manner...after all the money from Ford will in one way or another have been from somewhere around...and they wont notice if the money is correctly accounted for.

hakuna kitu mpya chini ya hii jua...
McReggae
#14 Posted : Wednesday, April 29, 2009 8:50:00 AM

daimyo......SHINDWE!!!!

Make money.....then you will enjoy all the fine things in life!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
Njunge
#15 Posted : Wednesday, April 29, 2009 9:10:00 AM

I love SK...

@Mwenza,

Eti MK thought Ngunyi's advice was what?.......hahaha...!!.....You made my day....

Guka wa bijuti...
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
petro
#16 Posted : Friday, May 01, 2009 9:47:00 AM

Yes,I remember at one time he was charged with fraud. I am not sure if the case was Ford related

Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose.
jerry
#17 Posted : Friday, May 01, 2009 2:22:00 PM

@Daimya. Ati hakuna nini? I thought change was a constant. And sk is a global site. Think globally!

Ecs 11.2 Give portions to seven,yes to eight,for you do not know what disaster may come upon the land.
The opposite of courage is not cowardice, it's conformity.
Alchemist
#18 Posted : Friday, May 01, 2009 7:04:00 PM

I am with Ledama on this one. I am convinced that a 34 year old who rose from a very modest background to found a business employing more than 15 Kenyans,an education network for girls in his community and has not only thought of but also thrown his hat in the ring deserves to be considered a desiring candidate. www.ledama.com

Formerly Sisinis.......?
jmm
#19 Posted : Friday, May 01, 2009 8:50:00 PM

i agree mutahi ngunyi is great in analysing politics thats why i cant miss his sunday articles but put him on the practical things like managing a country and he will see dust his analysis is just pure theories acquired from reading too many theories on political sciences.

tripple m