wazua Wed, May 15, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Mbuzi For EABL ARROGANCE Haters!
Much Know
#1 Posted : Wednesday, July 01, 2009 9:13:00 PM

Men,i grew up on nyam chom and tusker/pilsner but now! Eabl arrogance is going too far!! Check this out. Tusker still tastes amazing,patriotism is their card,but:-
1. They make Pub owners stand out in the cold in the morning,(JULY!!) waiting for a truck they never know will come. You miss,shauri yako!
2. When the local sells you a susued beer (flat),eabl don't give a rat backside.
3. International Bottlers standard rule for re-use of a bottle,destroy after one max two uses,eable?,the bottle goes to Kenya Lodge,then forest lodge,Kirinyaga Rd Lodge,x 4 other lodges then your table,by the time it gets to you,the edges are battered as it has been pushed into all sorts of places.
4. I doubt hygeine can be sustained with such poor standards,i experience problems after taking their beer.
5. The beer is overpriced,the highest priced beer in AFRICA!!!
6. If you want a beer,you must buy a 500ml bottle,no 330mls (only the disgusting malt/guiness/senator are available in small bottles),or quarts (750ml/965ml) bottle,and they dont give a rats pee.
I have spent alot on EABL beers over the last 20years or so,but i am just about to kiss this guys beer goodbye,i am fed up.....

Ninajua Yote!
A New Kenya
Much Know
#2 Posted : Wednesday, July 01, 2009 9:21:00 PM

Wakwende McE*** Siafu

Ninajua Yote!
A New Kenya
Obi 1 Kanobi
#3 Posted : Wednesday, July 01, 2009 10:56:00 PM

What nonsense.

Why do some people bother writing wind up posts they can't prove.

Its easier to say you don't like tusker because you are selling another brand,then tell us to try the new brand and whats good about it.

Damn,its even easier to say your supplier contract was withdrawn,ama you were fired ama it happened to a friend,a relative etc.

In short,just good plain honesty.

Muchknow bwana aaaih!!!!

I've noticed the youth in particular coming in to a workplace with a completely outsized notion of their own value and importance... just a thinly-veiled arrogance. May be the credit crunch induced recession is whats needed to remind us all about the value of hard work.... By Anonymous
"The purpose of bureaucracy is to compensate for incompetence and lack of discipline." James Collins
Much Know
#4 Posted : Wednesday, July 01, 2009 11:06:00 PM

Kanobi
I am damn serious...... i know you,ve spent alot of time out of the country...still have faith in tusker....don,t know.....lakini,EABL is beehavin worse than citi council,i am busy looking for alternatives,to the extent of asking how to brew murats at home....from you know... sucka... i,am using the ....,....coz SK....after making money...acts like....EABL....they don,t give a sheet about....the....apostrophe...

Ninajua Yote!
A New Kenya
kachubari
#5 Posted : Thursday, July 02, 2009 5:27:00 AM

@ Much Know,seems like you were fired! But dont worry its human nature to get mad at someone who turns you down,you sound more like those Eekwite haters. Serious Skerians dont use that kind of tone so as to maintain objectivity.

Look for another blog brother.
Njunge
#6 Posted : Thursday, July 02, 2009 5:30:00 AM

@Much Know,

Yours is a case of fatigue.......beer fatigue after 20 years of drinking.It happens and i also want to believe it's biting me too.Some 15 years back,i could empty a crate of mbili mbili kama kawaida and go about my business as if i'd taken a cup of ucuru........Today,tano pekee yake make me tip over or do some weird things.How do you explain this day mama Mburu found me standing infront of the mirror without blinking.Am told i had been there for half an hour.Am sure i never saw the mirror and don't ask me why coz i still have my eyes on............Maybe it's time to pass on the button to the younger ones.

Yombo dhier....!!
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
cmk
#7 Posted : Thursday, July 02, 2009 6:08:00 AM

well my friend i don't support eabl..may be ua points have substance..but there are lots of beers on sale here in the country..just hop into any sensible bar..and the same beers are much more expensive than eabl's..try sierra,windhoek,and others..you don't have to stick with eabl products..even kwal has some beers..your choice is not limited..
Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do-
Voltaire
Chaka
#8 Posted : Thursday, July 02, 2009 7:00:00 AM

What happened to summit lager?I suggest you become an EABL shareholder,that way you at least get something in return at the end of the year.
McReggae
#9 Posted : Thursday, July 02, 2009 7:52:00 AM

Much Know,

Your problem with EABL is obviously more than wat yu are stating here,u forget that Summit is priced at the same price as Tusker and the alternative beers are just so many.......bavaria,heineken I mean the list is endless,just visit any major store.

......of course we also got cheaper ones in ushagoo now ligalized read the busaa dens!!!

The chief value of money lies in the fact that one lives in a world in which it is overestimated.
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
gadj
#10 Posted : Thursday, July 02, 2009 8:24:00 AM

I would suggest you move on to other beer brands,yes majority of what you have said does happen,but with the competition advantage that EABL enjoys it will be a case of competing with the elephant to shit.

In God i trust.
dexco
#11 Posted : Thursday, July 02, 2009 8:44:00 AM

Hehehe

Muchknow... You talked of mbuzi..........

Si u tell me where the mbuzi will be then i can show you all the Alternatives we have from EABL!!

Hmmm hata naweza onesha wewe muratina tutapata wapi
Much Know
#12 Posted : Thursday, July 02, 2009 2:47:00 PM

Dexco....it seems quorum is still lacking,i hope we wont have to chinja a chicken....i just feel there is room for more players in the beer industry...summit is Ok but has a funny taste....they should have priced it lower....maybe use a 330ml bottle....

Njungé,its not age.....but i can see myself headed in your direction....i exercise like crazy....run 3kms.....almost daily.....to compensate for the damage....

Ninajua Yote!
A New Kenya
swaleh
#13 Posted : Thursday, July 02, 2009 3:43:00 PM

Kunywa canned Tusker basi! Bt i stil want tha mbuzi.