1.7Ghz dual-core processor
Android Jelly Bean with Nature UX
Mali graphics processor
3200mAh removable battery
Thin bezel design, very similar to Galaxy S4

Galaxy Mega 6.3
jerry
#2 Posted : Sunday, April 14, 2013 2:51:33 PM

You call it mid-range "super smart" phone!
The opposite of courage is not cowardice, it's conformity.
sparkly
#3 Posted : Sunday, April 14, 2013 5:15:32 PM

Smart phones and tablets are overrated.

A good feature phone in the KShs 10K - 20k, preferrably android will work fine for me.
Life is short. Live passionately.
DtheK
#4 Posted : Sunday, April 14, 2013 5:31:40 PM

@sparkly si i thot android = smartphone ?
sparkly
#5 Posted : Sunday, April 14, 2013 7:45:15 PM

DtheK wrote:

@DtheK my bad. The line between feature and smart has really blurred.

I mean an entry level smartphone like a galaxy pocket, going for 10k is good enough for my needs.
Life is short. Live passionately.
mawinder
#6 Posted : Sunday, April 14, 2013 7:54:21 PM

sparkly wrote:
DtheK wrote:

I mean an entry level smartphone like a galaxy pocket, going for 10k is good enough for my needs.

Ditto!!!You find someone with an Ipad 4G,a Samsung S3 and he still has a desktop in his office yet a laptop and a phone like Nokia Lumia 520 would be sufficient.
Elder
#7 Posted : Sunday, April 14, 2013 9:17:32 PM

mawinder wrote:
sparkly wrote:
DtheK wrote:

Ditto!!!You find someone with an Ipad 4G,a Samsung S3 and he still has a desktop in his office yet a laptop and a phone like Nokia Lumia 520 would be sufficient.

Sir, your ignorance is astounding! You should be proud of it, nay patent it.
He who can express in words the ardour of his love, has but little love to express. - Petrach, Son. (That men by various ways arrive at the same end. - Montaigne, The Essays of.)
mawinder
#8 Posted : Sunday, April 14, 2013 9:38:12 PM

Elder wrote:
mawinder wrote:
sparkly wrote:
DtheK wrote:

O.K educate me on the need for all the above gadgets before I patent the ignorance.
Elder
#9 Posted : Sunday, April 14, 2013 9:56:17 PM

mawinder wrote:
Elder wrote:
mawinder wrote:
sparkly wrote:
DtheK wrote:

O.K educate me on the need for all the above gadgets before I patent the ignorance.

A smartphone, tablet and desktop occupy different spaces (satisfy difference needs). How in your wisdom they get replaced by a smartphone and a laptop is incredible to say the least. The patent is already granted; it was never pending.
He who can express in words the ardour of his love, has but little love to express. - Petrach, Son. (That men by various ways arrive at the same end. - Montaigne, The Essays of.)
mawinder
#10 Posted : Sunday, April 14, 2013 10:14:23 PM

Elder wrote:
mawinder wrote:
Elder wrote:
mawinder wrote:
sparkly wrote:
DtheK wrote:

A smartphone, tablet and desktop occupy different spaces (satisfy difference needs). How in your wisdom they get replaced by a smartphone and a laptop is incredible to say the least. The patent is already granted; it was never pending.

Thanks for the clarification but what are these different needs and explanation as to why some people have all the above?
Elder3
#11 Posted : Sunday, April 14, 2013 11:20:53 PM

jerry wrote:

....or considering a mini tablet is ~7.0 inches and a phablet is ~5.5 inches does this make Galaxy Mega 6.3 a "super mini-tablet?" d'oh!
jerry
#12 Posted : Sunday, April 14, 2013 11:47:01 PM

Elder3 wrote:
jerry wrote:

....or considering a mini tablet is ~7.0 inches and a phablet is ~5.5 inches does this make Galaxy Mega 6.3 a "super mini-tablet?" d'oh!

If it qualifies for a tablet it's a "gorgeous" mini-tablet!

I need a phablet!
bird_man
#13 Posted : Monday, April 15, 2013 12:33:46 AM

mawinder wrote:
Elder wrote:
mawinder wrote:
Elder wrote:
mawinder wrote:
sparkly wrote:
DtheK wrote:

Thanks for the clarification but what are these different needs and explanation as to why some people have all the above?

You actually just need a laptop & a smartphone in most cases or a laptop & a tab.People who have all the three ie laptop,tab & smartphone are just weird or guys who dont know how use some of the devices to the max.
Formally employed people often live their employers' dream & forget about their own.
jerry
#14 Posted : Monday, April 15, 2013 8:41:18 AM

bird_man wrote:
mawinder wrote:
Elder wrote:
mawinder wrote:
Elder wrote:
mawinder wrote:
sparkly wrote:
DtheK wrote:

You actually just need a laptop & a smartphone in most cases or a laptop & a tab.People who have all the three ie laptop,tab & smartphone are just weird or guys who dont know how use some of the devices to the max.

A laptop is a portable desktop! Difference in terms of utility between smartphone and tablet?