Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
First car
radio
#21 Posted : Saturday, March 30, 2013 6:21:26 AM

mawinder wrote:
newfarer wrote:
blueman wrote:
Talk to us through email: gqsmotors@gmail.com or visit our offices at old mutual building, Kimathi street. We will advice you on a wide range of cars and present you with pricing of cars available for sale through GQS Motors. Also visit www.qqsmotors.com for more details. For now, i'll present to you various options for different budget levels.

Some of the basics to consider for a first car include: economy, size, power, resell value,age, reliability, main area to be used (town/rough roads), price among others.

For a budget of 550k to 700k, the Runx/Allex/NZE/Spacio are recommended as they score quite highly in most points. Nissan wingroad is also great and more spacious

For a budget of Ksh.450k to 550k, the Toyota ist is also great if size is not that important. For a slightly more spacious car, you can consider Mazda demio, Toyota Spacio (old shape, Mazda familia, and Toyota Premio (old shape) for a similar budget.

If your budget is between Kshs. 350k to 450k, I would recommend Toyota corolla 110, 111 and 100. Nissan sunny B15 comes second with this budget.

For a budget of 250k to 350k, we have Toyota starlet, Toyota duet and Nissan sunny FB14. Mitsubishi lancer comes in second with this budget.

great information there but the website you've named is inaccessible

car dealers as usual.very dodgy and they operate from an office not a yard,2 months later....

Oops! Google Chrome could not find www.qqsmotors.com
blueman
#22 Posted : Tuesday, April 02, 2013 10:47:34 PM

radio wrote:
mawinder wrote:
newfarer wrote:
blueman wrote:
Talk to us through email: gqsmotors@gmail.com or visit our offices at old mutual building, Kimathi street. We will advice you on a wide range of cars and present you with pricing of cars available for sale through GQS Motors. Also visit www.qqsmotors.com for more details. For now, i'll present to you various options for different budget levels.

Some of the basics to consider for a first car include: economy, size, power, resell value,age, reliability, main area to be used (town/rough roads), price among others.

For a budget of 550k to 700k, the Runx/Allex/NZE/Spacio are recommended as they score quite highly in most points. Nissan wingroad is also great and more spacious

For a budget of Ksh.450k to 550k, the Toyota ist is also great if size is not that important. For a slightly more spacious car, you can consider Mazda demio, Toyota Spacio (old shape, Mazda familia, and Toyota Premio (old shape) for a similar budget.

If your budget is between Kshs. 350k to 450k, I would recommend Toyota corolla 110, 111 and 100. Nissan sunny B15 comes second with this budget.

For a budget of 250k to 350k, we have Toyota starlet, Toyota duet and Nissan sunny FB14. Mitsubishi lancer comes in second with this budget.

great information there but the website you've named is inaccessible

car dealers as usual.very dodgy and they operate from an office not a yard,2 months later....

Oops! Google Chrome could not find www.qqsmotors.com

It is www.gqsmotors.com ; its still on beta stage though.
We make or break our own tomorrows today!
brayokasa4
#23 Posted : Wednesday, April 03, 2013 3:59:44 PM

Elder wrote:
obiero wrote:
Meduza wrote:
I want to buy my first car....am a lady, I have a RUNX or IST in mind. Am yet to understand much about cars. I need your advice or recommendation on what to look for when purchasing a car for the first time.

Do you have a house? If not, think of buying that first.. Ama unategemea mzee?

Sad Sad Sad Congratulations sir. You win the award for the crappiest comment of the day.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
If you think you can, and if you think you can't , either way, you are right!
kingfisher
#24 Posted : Friday, April 05, 2013 10:14:08 AM

Meduza wrote:
My family is small...hence the reason i thought about the IST...Me n my kiddo...

mzee wapi? kwisha piga yeye teke ama mzee ni s-bank?d'oh! d'oh!
When I have money, I get rid of it quickly, lest it find a way into my heart.
quadc
#25 Posted : Saturday, April 06, 2013 8:58:58 AM

Hi Wazuans,
I am looking for a good clearing agent for a car expected at Mombasa coast.

Any ideas....
mawinder
#26 Posted : Saturday, April 06, 2013 10:00:43 AM

quadc wrote:
Hi Wazuans,

Any ideas....

Get in touch with Cecilia Kariuki of Afrofreight Forwarders at KCB building Enterprise road or Ambalal house Mombasa.Email me for further ellyodhong@gmail.com
JkMwatha
#27 Posted : Saturday, April 06, 2013 11:06:00 AM

quadc wrote:
Hi Wazuans,

Any ideas....

another option is someone who currently clears my cars.... he used to work for KRA but now runs his own gig

Robert M. 0722-522-707.
Meduza
#28 Posted : Wednesday, April 10, 2013 5:12:47 PM

kingfisher wrote:
Meduza wrote:
My family is small...hence the reason i thought about the IST...Me n my kiddo...

mzee wapi? kwisha piga yeye teke ama mzee ni s-bank?d'oh! d'oh!

LOL was that info for that use really @ Kingfisher...am from Nyeri what do u expect....LOL...Hope that's better for you...LMAO!
You cant win, unless you first begin....
Ngong
#29 Posted : Wednesday, April 10, 2013 5:44:18 PM

LMAO! = Laughing my ass (arse) off!
Might you have a photo depicting this madam pls!
amga
#30 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2013 4:37:10 PM

hey wazua assist a brother here: seems there are just several payments when importing: apart from shipping line and port charges we now pay!! mss levy, radiation inspection (yet JEVIC iko)
just for information sake someone tell me the fees involved when importing and from kra website the crsp and due tax has gone up Sad