wazua Sat, May 4, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Constitutional review team hypocrisy
Fundaah
#1 Posted : Thursday, May 07, 2009 6:14:00 AM

Why did the constitutional review team have to wait for Mutula to visit their offices for them to complain that they are not allowed to buy a biro pen without the constitutional affairs ministry approval? Does it mean that they have been sitting idle for two months and getting salaries ? can they refund the ill gotten two months perks?

It's hypocrisy,they should have compained long time ago .

I mean fundamental analysis,you get me? Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health,its management and competitive advantages,and its competitors
Isaiah 65:17-Look! I am creating new heavens and a new earth, and no one will even think about the old ones anymore
kamangu
#2 Posted : Thursday, May 07, 2009 6:18:00 AM

This goes a long way in telling you that Karua was not serious in giving us a new constitution.

Live is not about the chances you have but rather the choices you make.
Lyanne
#3 Posted : Thursday, May 07, 2009 6:24:00 AM

Martha Karua is a turn coat who throws a tantrum when things dont go her way. She has suddenly become the reformist that Kenyans so desperatly needed ! She reminds me of one Drogba last nite.

The Hedonist
The Real Shaft
#4 Posted : Thursday, May 07, 2009 6:51:00 AM

Lyanne*....

your bile over a non-issue......

is misplaced......

we are talking about a review team.......

and its lack of biros.....

but are receiving chums at the end of the month....

money..

i might add....

that doesnt grow on trees.....

I'm the real Massey F.....shut your mouth
I'm the real Massey Fergu...... Shut your mouth....
Fundaah
#5 Posted : Friday, June 19, 2009 6:06:00 AM

These guys have now gone on a spending spree.Yesterday they had a 2 page advert on the daily nation of their profiles ....do they know their priorities .....today they complain they dont have money to buy pens ...... tommorow they get the money and use it to brag in the papers what they have accomplished in their personal lives ........... we need a new constitution .... not what they have achieved in their personal lives........

Rules of the game here:

Before you post anything think.give facts only..It's a serious blog for serious people....Do not insult your brother....respect one another...Just be good

Isaiah 65:17-Look! I am creating new heavens and a new earth, and no one will even think about the old ones anymore
Obi 1 Kanobi
#6 Posted : Friday, June 19, 2009 12:03:00 PM

@Fundah

Making a constitution is not running a pub,Its an investment in our future. I don't see the problem with the commisioners publishing their profiles. I for one would like to know the background of the persons charged with this task

Do they actually pay for this,I thot the papers would be happy to publish such info for free!

So far Mutula Kilonzo is doing a fantastic job,things seem to be moving faster and he is certainly very open about whats happening under his watch,unlike Martha ' don't mess with me' Karua.

I've noticed the youth in particular coming in to a workplace with a completely outsized notion of their own value and importance... just a thinly-veiled arrogance. May be the credit crunch induced recession is whats needed to remind us all about the value of hard work.... By Anonymous
"The purpose of bureaucracy is to compensate for incompetence and lack of discipline." James Collins