Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Arsenal supporter commits suicide
richsure
#1 Posted : Wednesday, May 06, 2009 10:15:00 AM

Heard it in the Capital news at 1pm

Better days are ahead
smano
#2 Posted : Wednesday, May 06, 2009 10:29:00 AM

For a moment I had to check whether it was April Fool's - clearly some people don't have lives. Kumbe it's not just the players who wore nappies,hata mafans!

smano
BEER IS LIVING PROOF THAT GOD LOVES US AND WANTS US TO BE HAPPY!
achy
#3 Posted : Wednesday, May 06, 2009 10:53:00 AM

Had to call all my buddies who are missing in the office today when i heard this. Luckily,they're all fine.

Not the best,but not like the rest.
mwenza
#4 Posted : Wednesday, May 06, 2009 11:23:00 AM

The fan's family should engage a good lawyer and sue wenger. The grounds 4 the suit should be,inter alia:-

1.Misleading fans that ass-anal will give a magnificent display on the nite knowing very well that the team had no material substance against a well polished Man-U side.

2.Knowingly,he tasked a terrified 17yr old 2 man-mark the current world footballer of the yr.

3.He knowingly failed 2 instruct his team 2 study Man-u and not 2 open up play 4 the 1st 20mins.

4.He knowingly instructed his goalkeeper that Ronaldo cannot score a free kick from 40m.

5.When his team was 2-0 down he failed to instructe his team not to camp in Man-U's half knowing very well that Rooney,Ronaldo and Park were on the pitch.

6.He has persistently and consistently misled ass-anal fans that their team is great knowing very well that its composed of kids and therefore its a vision 2030 club.

NIKIPATA NALA-NIKIKOSA NALALA
IF YOU EXPECT ME TO POST ANYTHING POSITIVE ABOUT ASENO, YOU MAY AS WELL SIT ON A PIN
The Real Shaft
#5 Posted : Wednesday, May 06, 2009 11:42:00 AM

take a visit to our...

supra...ultra.... modern offices.....

and i will sue wenger till...

the boys grow up....

I'm the real Massey F.....shut your mouth
I'm the real Massey Fergu...... Shut your mouth....
Wendz
#6 Posted : Wednesday, May 06, 2009 12:06:00 PM

Must have been a jamaa.... Maaaan.... we are loosing so many able men in wars and mungiki and we still loose another one because of what again??????????? am yet to see a chick who is ready to die just because of loosing a game..............................

Some deals are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.
PONDI
#7 Posted : Wednesday, May 06, 2009 12:07:00 PM

his name is Suleiman Alfonso Omondi and he is 29 years old. Police found a note believed to have been written by Mr Omondi shortly before he took away his life.

It read: “Simu hii ni ya Deno. Pigia Gody ampelekee. (This phone belongs to Denis. Call Gody so that he can give it to him). Thanks for everything.”

A friend who saw the note identified the handwriting as Mr Omondi’s.... its on nation website.

He who laughs last thinks slowest..
The Real Shaft
#8 Posted : Wednesday, May 06, 2009 12:13:00 PM

wendz*....

that is the diffrence between ...

we-men....

and..

women....

and that is why wars are fought by men.....

for their women and children...

to carry on their legacies......

I'm the real Massey F.....shut your mouth
I'm the real Massey Fergu...... Shut your mouth....
Impunity
#9 Posted : Wednesday, May 06, 2009 12:13:00 PM

@pondi...so where in your details can we derive that the suicide was due to Arsenal losing?Manuseless fans should stop cheap propaganda.

Which is more dirty,the pig or Kenyan mp?
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Arsenalised
#10 Posted : Wednesday, May 06, 2009 12:14:00 PM

well,thats the power of football but its a shame a guy is dead coz of something thats supposed to be fun.RIP.

fight with the army you have not the one you wish you had
adept
#11 Posted : Wednesday, May 06, 2009 12:16:00 PM

I have never ever understood the fixation with English soccer despite numerous lectures and 'conversion sessions' organized by my friends and relatives. I love soccer but just can't hack saying 'tumeshinda'.

Not that I think any less of anyone who does. Most of my buddies are Arsenal & Man-U diehards anyway.
mwenza
#12 Posted : Wednesday, May 06, 2009 12:19:00 PM

@The Real Shaft

Let these very optimistic ass-anal fans fund-raise and raise the legal fees-AM MAN-U DAMU and was just sympathetic with them coz next time we meet them i dont want a walkover!!!!

NIKIPATA NALA-NIKIKOSA NALALA
IF YOU EXPECT ME TO POST ANYTHING POSITIVE ABOUT ASENO, YOU MAY AS WELL SIT ON A PIN
Arsenalised
#13 Posted : Wednesday, May 06, 2009 12:24:00 PM

@adept

thats good of you not to judge i hate explaining my self to people who dont understand why you would say 'tumeshinda',yet this is the most popular game on earth where fans are truly an integral part of any club that exists.

Kamwana
#14 Posted : Wednesday, May 06, 2009 12:46:00 PM

Kweli this man loved Arsenal (RIP).....what i do not understand is why he had to take his life life. I am a faithful arsenal fan for the last about 12 years but though i felt bad we lost that is as far as it got..now suicide for the loss? May be just may be there is more than meets the eye (state of his mind before the match).
smano
#15 Posted : Wednesday, May 06, 2009 12:54:00 PM

@wendz,actually sometime back if you recall there was a chic who committed suicide coz her mum refused her to go and watch the Shaggy concert (remember?). The note she left said as much. Cleraly she had issues but the Shaggy concert was the last straw. I'm sure even this dude didn't just kill himself coz of the assnole loss,it was just a catalyst for something he had contemplated all along. Kweli dunia ni ngumu!

On that note,Glory Man Utd. Today we see what awaits them in Rome.

smano
BEER IS LIVING PROOF THAT GOD LOVES US AND WANTS US TO BE HAPPY!
adept
#16 Posted : Wednesday, May 06, 2009 1:12:00 PM

@Arsenalised - Pewa moja on my behalf. No hard feelings. Tumezeeka bwana.

@Kamwana - Good point man.
Kinyee
#17 Posted : Wednesday, May 06, 2009 1:28:00 PM

Condolences to the family of omondi,Sk arsenal funs we should start meeting tomorrow at Karumaindu hotel for funeral arrangement and assistance to the family. He was our collegue in support for arsenal,anyone can be the chairman as we find how to contact the family.

arsenal fanatic
Obi 1 Kanobi
#18 Posted : Wednesday, May 06, 2009 2:05:00 PM

What an idiot. Suicide is cowardly even with a good reason.

In his case he did it for all the wrong reasons. To make matters worse he was 29 years and not some underaged hormonal teenager.

Good riddance!!

I guess if you can't win with facts,you can always pen bile-laced,xenophobic rants to distract everyone.
"The purpose of bureaucracy is to compensate for incompetence and lack of discipline." James Collins
Arsenalised
#19 Posted : Wednesday, May 06, 2009 2:24:00 PM

This guy may have put down a huge bet for this game alafu kakaumana sasa angefanya nini pwana.this thing by the way has reached some UK arsenal blogs and they are blaming Adebayor for the death of a kenyan gooner.