wazua Tue, May 28, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

sk club
chi20
#1 Posted : Monday, August 03, 2009 8:05:00 AM

hi your honour the demeanour distinguished sk members. you truly cut a blisful niche on matters investment and business.

im of the idea that we can push this further up by joining hands together,in a group modelled around investment and/or social group for purposes of exploiting a pool of ideas,synergies and other relevant resources.

this way will help each other grow,will strengthen social bonds and ultimately leap together.

massive resources are known to be generated this way,whereas the groupings are becoming increasingly accepted in all spheres of life.

i stand counted in,if its agreeable by all. i have an idea of holidaying and travel excursions to south africa via road during the forthcoming dec hols.

mwana wa kahii. . . . . .
chi20
#2 Posted : Monday, August 03, 2009 8:05:00 AM

hi your honour the demeanour distinguished sk members. you truly cut a blisful niche on matters investment and business.

im of the idea that we can push this further up by joining hands together,in a group modelled around investment and/or social group for purposes of exploiting a pool of ideas,synergies and other relevant resources.

this way will help each other grow,will strengthen social bonds and ultimately leap together.

massive resources are known to be generated this way,whereas the groupings are becoming increasingly accepted in all spheres of life.

i stand counted in,if its agreeable by all. i have an idea of holidaying and travel excursions to south africa via road during the forthcoming dec hols.

chi20
Sigiriri
#3 Posted : Monday, August 03, 2009 8:31:00 AM

hi your honour the demeanour distinguished sk members

- ni nini hiyo? Greeting?

sk believe me,watu hawana haja na wengine. After hundreds discussing and agreeing to invest together,only about 20(is this right watu wa eskay??) pple showed commitment. Anyway,keep trying to keep the topic active,you never know...

I wish I ingiad eskay,naskia it's going fairly well...

Baraka za Mungu ni za Ajabu