wazua Wed, Sep 25, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages<123
WESTGATE SHOPPER BEWARE
kenmac
#41 Posted : Thursday, August 09, 2012 11:19:31 AM

rock wrote:
kenmac wrote:
Now, what do the staff at that cafe use when they go to answer calls of nature?? Ama wanatumia matchsticks kama @ojinga

Somebody ranking highly must surely know about it.

How now?? Honestly how does someone use matchsticks?Am i missing something here
radio wrote:
Then they come back and serve you! Ouch!
Yuck!! Now before i eat i'll be checking if there's tissue in loos of restaurants.

Once upon a time in the wazua republican lived crazy members. There are choices as noted here : http://m.wazua.co.ke/for...spx?g=posts&t=18034

dunkang wrote:
Did you also know the following 'after-poop' cultures;

1. In Western and East Asian societies, the use of toilet paper is widespread. Other paper products were also used before the advent of flush toilets.

2. Some European countries use a bidet for additional cleaning.

3. In South Asia and Southeast Asia, showers are provided for use in toilets.

4. In Islam, washing of the anus with water using the left hand is part of the prescribed ritual ablutions. Also in India, the anus is also washed with water using the left hand.

5. In the United Kingdom, the Indian toilet was adapted as the "WC" (water closet) and widely deployed in England during the reign of Queen Victoria. London suffered numerous outbreaks of food poisoning resulting from workers handling food after using the toilet. Cleansing of the anus was an arbitrary practice left to personal choice and facilities available.

6. In Ancient Rome, a communal sponge was employed. It was rinsed in a bucket of salt water after use.

7. In Japan, flat sticks were used in ancient times, being replaced by toilet paper as the country became more Westernized. Toilets that include built-in bidets have now become widely popular in private homes; these can be very sophisticated appliances, allowing users to adjust the temperature, direction and force of water jets, and offering warm air to dry the anus and surrounding regions. The toilet flushes automatically when the buttocks leave the seat.

8. In Africa................

(Extracted from Wikipedia.org)

and here is @ojinga
http://www.wazua.co.ke/f....aspx?g=posts&t=4366
......Ecclesiastes
seeker*
#42 Posted : Thursday, August 09, 2012 9:52:37 PM

Don't fight a battle if you gain nothing by winning.” Erwin Rommel
When I was a child, I spoke like a child, thought like a child, and reasoned like a child. When I became an adult, I no longer used childish ways.
jaggernaut
#43 Posted : Saturday, August 18, 2012 1:38:57 PM

I am posting this from the restroom at Westgate and I can confirm that there is a huge roll of velvex tissue. There are even paper towels to dry the hands. I believe that this must be the situation regarding all restrooms within the facility. Seems they got their house in order.
TiggerTiggy
#44 Posted : Saturday, August 18, 2012 2:15:21 PM

jaggernaut wrote:
I am posting this from the restroom at Westgate

Laughing out loudly TMI
alikujia
#45 Posted : Saturday, August 18, 2012 6:11:28 PM

jaggernaut wrote:
I am posting this from the restroom at Westgate and I can confirm that there is a huge roll of velvex tissue. There are even paper towels to dry the hands. I believe that this must be the situation regarding all restrooms within the facility. Seems they got their house in order.

Bwana ceo, si utusaidie na kazi huko, hata kama ni kusafisa hiyo mahali wewe napostia.
Motomoto
#46 Posted : Monday, December 03, 2012 10:39:40 PM

premio wrote:
Sometime around april, i had a very bad experience at westgate shopping mall. I had taken my 2 Southafrican friends to Artcaffe grd floor Westgate which i wud say sells the finest European delicacies around. Was around 9pm xo one of them needed to use the gents and honestly such an excellent place, with very expensive finishing, world class lighting systems, expensive toilet seats U DONT EXPECT TO MISS A KSH 25.00 toilet paper and it happened. He texted me to go and help i checked all the toilets nothing went to 2nd floor and third none, Nakkumatt was closed had to run to ukay centre 500m away to help him imagine how embarrassing as he was holed there close to 1hr. I was mad but i dcd 2 forget it as a one off until today i went there @5pm to transact at Baclays just when i was about to help myself i dcd to check and no tp. Westgate shame on you, i dcd i have to warn others if u want a place to hang out go to Yaya, Juntion or Galleria but keep off westgate just incase u need to help yourself

http://www.thejackalnews...r%20Shit&readmore=1

Next tie make sure that you have some Zim dollars in your wallet. They could come in handy.
#47 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2012 10:40:57 AM

premio wrote:
Sometime around april, i had a very bad experience at westgate shopping mall. I had taken my 2 Southafrican friends to Artcaffe grd floor Westgate which i wud say sells the finest European delicacies around. Was around 9pm xo one of them needed to use the gents and honestly such an excellent place, with very expensive finishing, world class lighting systems, expensive toilet seats U DONT EXPECT TO MISS A KSH 25.00 toilet paper and it happened. He texted me to go and help i checked all the toilets nothing went to 2nd floor and third none, Nakkumatt was closed had to run to ukay centre 500m away to help him imagine how embarrassing as he was holed there close to 1hr. I was mad but i dcd 2 forget it as a one off until today i went there @5pm to transact at Baclays just when i was about to help myself i dcd to check and no tp. Westgate shame on you, i dcd i have to warn others if u want a place to hang out go to Yaya, Juntion or Galleria but keep off westgate just incase u need to help yourself

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Sorry but that story is the funniest thing I've read today, this dude crapped before he checked whether there was tissue? Did he have Indian food?

All the same toilet paper emergency is no reason to condemn a place, some random thief could have gone around stealing them. On the lighter side this jungs need to learn how to use newspapers and leaves as part of the adventure that Africa offers.

BBI will solve it
:)
Impunity
#48 Posted : Wednesday, December 05, 2012 12:22:48 AM

2012 wrote:
premio wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Sorry but that story is the funniest thing I've read today, this dude crapped before he checked whether there was tissue? Did he have Indian food?

All the same toilet paper emergency is no reason to condemn a place, some random thief could have gone around stealing them. On the lighter side this jungs need to learn how to use newspapers and leaves as part of the adventure that Africa offers.

The southerner could have as well climbed the toilet sink and do a muslim on top of the white sink.

d'oh!
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

rock
#49 Posted : Wednesday, December 05, 2012 4:07:40 AM

I thought i saw a toilet attendant in the washroom. Isnt making sure there is tp 24/7 part of their job description?
se7en
#50 Posted : Wednesday, December 19, 2012 12:13:47 PM

Impunity wrote:
[quote=2012]

The southerner could have as well climbed the toilet sink and do a muslim on top of the white sink.

d'oh!

hahaha!!Laughing out loudly
speak softly and carry a big stick, you will go far... Theodore Roosevelt
Impunity
#51 Posted : Thursday, December 20, 2012 6:56:00 PM

se7en wrote:
Impunity wrote:
[quote=2012]

d'oh!

In a Dubai 5 star hotel I saw some strange gadgets in my washroom; a handheld geyser complete with a digital thermal control module...our muslim brothers and sisters must be having some of the well tendered ass-h*les.

mpobiz
#52 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2012 8:09:08 AM

Impunity wrote:
se7en wrote:
Impunity wrote:
[quote=2012]

d'oh!

In a Dubai 5 star hotel I saw some strange gadgets in my washroom; a handheld geyser complete with a digital thermal control module...our muslim brothers and sisters must be having some of the well tendered ass-h*les.

Are they manicured or pedicured?
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
Impunity
#53 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2012 11:38:47 AM

mpobiz wrote:
Impunity wrote:
se7en wrote:
Impunity wrote:
[quote=2012]

d'oh!

Are they manicured or pedicured?

Ass-cured!

bkismat
#54 Posted : Wednesday, April 17, 2013 9:40:33 AM

Wazuans have memories as long as an elephant's
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt...
-Mark Twain
King G
#55 Posted : Wednesday, April 17, 2013 12:28:07 PM

bkismat wrote:
Wazuans have memories as long as an elephant's

when they are screwed, they never forget, like my wife!
Thieves
youcan'tstopusnow
#56 Posted : Saturday, April 27, 2013 7:44:06 PM

hamburglar wrote:
rock wrote:
[quote=kenmac]Now, what do the staff at that cafe use when they go to answer calls of nature?? Ama wanatumia matchsticks kama @ojinga

Somebody ranking highly must surely know about it.

How now?? Honestly how does someone use matchsticks?Am i missing something here

Author Rock, they say that you at least have to try something once in your lifetime, be a good sport and go try using a matchstick next time and let the good people of wazua know how it went...Don't be a party "pooper"....lol....

I didn't quite get the matchstick business either, but am curious to know, wouldn't it be kinda scary if the friction from the ashy bootycrack lighted up the matchstick?

Laughing out loudlyLaughing out loudlyLaughing out loudlyLaughing out loudlyLaughing out loudly
GOD BLESS YOUR LIFE