wazua Wed, May 15, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2010 World Cup Travel/Camp
novestor
#1 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2009 11:17:00 AM

I am currently in South Africa,setting up preliminary arrangements for a 2010 road trip group (20 to 200 people) to camp in a bush somewhere in SA for various tours to stadiums (low cost/security and safety/companionship). I have never taken the road trip,but i do not want to go through Mozambique. So mainly planning to enter through Botswana into Rustenburg City SA.

I visted Rustenburg yesterday and it has fantastic sites and proximity to four of the main venues..J/burg/ Ellis Park and and soccar city...Rustenburg (near suncity) and Nelisprut. I will see the council authorities tomorrow regarding camping prefarably near or in an institution. This will be in an area near Sun city called Mogwase in a district called Thomas Kotane.

Any contacts from Tanzania,Zambia,Botswana willing to participate in logistics welcome,i will pay a fee we can negotiate.

Learn something new everyday
Learn Something New Every Day!
Much Know
#2 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2009 11:34:00 AM

Who are the 20-200people? ...can i be one of them and what does it involve,where can i get details?....please respond asap,there was a group of us planning a small scale group...maybe we could join up as we have no access to all the info you seem to have..

Ninajua Yote!
A New Kenya
novestor
#3 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2009 11:44:00 AM

Much Know
call me on +27717591539 upto July 5th when i revert to Nairobi,i run out of credo for roaming so had to switch to MTN,if you want,if you send me airtime i can revert back.

Learn something new everyday
Learn Something New Every Day!