wazua Tue, May 14, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

37 Pages«<353637
sk 2008 get- together
cxz
#721 Posted : Sunday, December 21, 2008 6:39:00 PM

I have just read this thread together with the one on bungee jumping. Kweli mimi ni fundaaahh,spent my sato hopping from one titty bar to the next while people were doing more exciting things. Hope to be there next time

i dont know much
mlefu
#722 Posted : Monday, December 22, 2008 6:21:00 AM

guka..it worked mpaka Ruiru.. then i really had to get help. i made it and thanks man.

............ .. am told all those who missed the jump are still in their regret life..poleni mabibi na wanaume wa hawa mabibi.. ..am reading another outing sometime in April..lovely..be my guest.

mimi am off for xmass enjoy....I,Mlefu give you the power to marry,merry,make kids,choma Mbuzi and all that pertains to these powers.. and to a few,the power to remain stupid..just make it to next year. cheers

muthomi mugi aiikagia maitho kabere...
lovely
#723 Posted : Monday, December 22, 2008 6:39:00 AM

@mlefu

Thanks a lot for the invitation,i hope to see you then.

@all

Have a merry x-mas and a fun filled 2009!Cheers!
kingfisher
#724 Posted : Monday, December 22, 2008 7:28:00 AM

i do not jump ......you know acrophobia?.........so i did not miss much...

enjoy your xmas all,and have a happy and bullish 2009.

If you have money that you expect to start using in five years,it does not belong in stocks.
When I have money, I get rid of it quickly, lest it find a way into my heart.
wanyuru
#725 Posted : Tuesday, December 23, 2008 1:29:00 PM

Zoe,cant wait for the next Adventure....Bungee was one thing i ain gon forget. Yaani i had to try 3 times? ........remember the feeling when the 'Gate to Hell' opened and you were up there looking down and thinking...'am i stupid or wat?'

Albetross Big up man!! ha ha ha Guka and Wendz......Sisemi kitu. Sagana 9,lets psyche up for the next adventure.

Merry Xmas to you All

Yes am a slow walker,but i never walk backwards.(anonymous)
Wendz
#726 Posted : Saturday, December 27, 2008 8:54:00 AM

Hey,gosh,i am still recovering from the bungee and i can still say i am so glad i did it!!!!

@Wanyuru,njung'e,leona...... yeah,the gate..... and the climb? you get half way and start thinking,Damn! what the hell am i doing here!! You look down and see kina Ecstacy the size of ants,you look up and see the cage next to the clouds and you have no hope - going down is as hard as going up.... infact harder... so you get the motivation that at least coming down,you will just drop!!! worse still,a dude jumps when you are toying with the idea of calling it quits! And screams,and the post starts swinging and you think.......mimi kwisa,now now!! aaaaiiissshhh!! i loved the thrill!!!

What happened to Ecstacy??? I take back my words for calling him KENCHIC before 20th!!

Some deals are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.
akowally
#727 Posted : Friday, September 04, 2009 1:05:00 PM

I am just reading this and wondering if there will be another one like this. I know you guys must have had a lot of fun. I can't even imagine all you people together in one place. I think this must have been the most replied to post I have ever seen.

Hope another one comes soon. I might just sit and watch just how crazy people are and if anyone needs some spiritual counselling ....

'The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitudes.” William James
JOIN MY FREE MINI-COURSE FOR WRITERS. CLICK HERE
leona
#728 Posted : Friday, September 04, 2009 1:20:00 PM

What! had forgotten all about this totally hillarious thread! LOL,thanks for making my furahiday...If you missed out on this events..you missed out bigtime! SKerians are extremely interesting guys in person:))

Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't..
Nevermind what haters say, ignore them til they fade away - Just live your life