wazua Tue, May 14, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
SK DEGENERATING...
gogeta
#21 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2009 2:32:00 PM

breaking News.....sk has a number of self acclaimed Prefects.....

A little Blindness is necessary when you undertake Risk.
Think the unthinkable but wear a dark suit
Magigi
#22 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2009 2:35:00 PM

...Sarrouniya :

...Maybe Sukuma is your wife. So don't blame the ladies too much that they have joined the men... Who said humor - whatever kind it is is for men.

...You can also set uo your website,where you and your wife can contribute those smart and intelligent ideas... mavi ya Ringera....
Kaigangio
#23 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2009 2:36:00 PM

@ sarrouniya,

you could be excused if you belong to the Degeneration X mob....

NEVER TALK OF A RHINO IF THERE IS NO TREE NEAREBY - ZULU PROVERB
...besides, the presence of a safe alone does not signify that there is money inside...
Kamaa
#24 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2009 2:43:00 PM

so what does s/he want? We write to celebrate the way our hard earned cash has been drained..? s/he may have a case but the way s/he is personalising it makes her/him loose the points..

you've heard me..
When you hear what I say, you will not understand. When you see what I do, you will not comprehend
MaichBlack
#25 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2009 2:44:00 PM

@ Semenya - When you go to a restaurant,there is always a menu. You are not supposed to eat everything. Order what you fancy. Leave the rest to other people. Better yet start eating in a different restaurant. As guka asked you,who's forcing you to be on SK. You are like a person who goes to Java to hustle them coz they don't sell Nyama Choma and Mtura - Maybe you have actually done that!
Just tell Skerians that you have some money you want to invest,and you have been waiting for them to somehow tell you which shares to buy and you are getting impatient. Otherwise website ni mingi na pia mnaweza anzisha moja na bibi yako Sukuma - you can be sure it will always have two hits a week!
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
Kaigangio
#26 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2009 2:51:00 PM

@ maichblack

what has the Sukuma guy done now to deserve the scorn????

NEVER TALK OF A RHINO IF THERE IS NO TREE NEAREBY - ZULU PROVERB
...besides, the presence of a safe alone does not signify that there is money inside...
flipthecoin
#27 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2009 3:14:00 PM

i do not think so after all no new segment has been added at the expense of an existing one.as many would have it we find ourselves in a catch 22,dwindling returns at the bourse and we will not throw good money after bad.we are in a loooong half time and the team has refused to regroup,do we keep waiting or do we keep the chit chat on - of course the latter ensures that we will have a lively game when the team regroups.the choice is yours,either join the chit chat or go look for a different playground where the teams are intact.

Circumstance does not make the man; it reveals him to himself............... 'James Allen'
Magigi
#28 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2009 3:17:00 PM

...jokes aside Sarrouniya wife is Sukuma...
wangu.n
#29 Posted : Saturday, September 19, 2009 6:09:00 AM

oh how devastating... and yet u post in the other discussions segment a topic with no relation to stock. U are just a plain hater. Only 12 posts since 2008? Maybe u envy nj'uge

You have a right to your opinion.
Allow me mine!
carygoh
#30 Posted : Saturday, September 19, 2009 8:10:00 AM

@all in the spirit of degenerating,am looking for a thread that was posted last week,about a lady,the husband and mother in law
Think Positive Test Negative
Sarrouniya
#31 Posted : Saturday, September 19, 2009 10:20:00 AM

@carygoh,u could check with @njun'ge..that shd yield instant results...

Whatever happened to constructive criticism? I see a few can handle it but most...no words! Its healthy a-n-d progressive.

Sarrouniya
|The Universe will correspond to the nature of your song ...