wazua Wed, Jun 26, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
forex trading
fxtech
#21 Posted : Tuesday, June 08, 2010 9:04:24 AM

@morey, thts true its usually a risk n I lyk the idea of waiting for the trend to be set. @merchant I rarely use the fibs tht much bt I dnt mind getting to know the details of it. I also use fxdd,
Discipline & sticking to your strategy even when you loosing defines great traders.
The Merchant
#22 Posted : Wednesday, June 09, 2010 7:50:09 AM

Well I use fibs to determine entry and exit as long as this points are also confirmed by MACD. I f you are a scalper do you have a loss ratio and how have you maintained it so far...
Scalping is for the brave and lucky too....
The Merchant
#23 Posted : Wednesday, June 09, 2010 7:52:29 AM

EUR/USD
The pair has recorded bearish behavior in the past several days. However, the technical data indicates that this trend may reverse anytime soon. For example, the daily chart's Slow Stochastic signals that a bullish reversal is imminent. An upward trend today is also supported by the weekly chart's RSI. Going long with tight stops may be the right move today.

GBP/USD
The 4-hour chart is showing mixed signals with its RSI fluctuating in the neutral territory. However, there is a fresh bullish cross forming on the daily chart's Slow Stochastic, indicating a bullish correction might take place in the nearest future. When the upward breach occurs, going long with tight stops appears to be the preferred strategy.

The Merchant
#24 Posted : Wednesday, June 16, 2010 1:07:39 PM

Hey traders, tell me what yoyu think about this article I just read...

Euro downtrend witnessed during the first half of the current year, when the pair dropped from 1.4500 to 1.1875 low, is expected to resume , despite current recovery, and extend during the rest of the current year and into 2011, according to Forex.com's third quarter's forecast.

The Euro will continue depreciating on for the next quarters, weighed by European fiscal cutbacks , which according to FOREX.com analysts team will undermine European recovery: "Euro weakness will persist throughout the third quarter and into 2011, with the Eurozone’s fiscal cutbacks undermining European growth and potentially derailing the global recovery."

On the other hand, the US Dollar will be favoured by risk aversion when the US removes fiscal stimulus measures aimed to boost recovery, according to Brian Dolan, FOREX.com’s Chief Currency Strategist: "With U.S. fiscal stimulus set to phase out in the second half of 2010, a U.S. slowdown will decelerate the economic rebound and generate another dip in risk sentiment, supporting the dollar as a safe-haven currency and keeping pressure on the euro, the pound and the yen.”
Sarrouniya
#25 Posted : Wednesday, August 08, 2012 9:19:24 AM

Secrets of Forex Trading

For seasoned traders who understand the business.
|The Universe will correspond to the nature of your song ...
fxtech
#26 Posted : Wednesday, August 08, 2012 9:27:51 AM

Sarrouniya wrote:
Secrets of Forex Trading

You want some ideas or you giving us ideas
Discipline & sticking to your strategy even when you loosing defines great traders.
Sarrouniya
#27 Posted : Wednesday, August 08, 2012 9:45:18 AM

fxtech wrote:
Sarrouniya wrote:
Secrets of Forex Trading

Open rink
|The Universe will correspond to the nature of your song ...
hisah
#28 Posted : Wednesday, August 08, 2012 7:47:38 PM

Sarrouniya wrote:
fxtech wrote:
Sarrouniya wrote:
Secrets of Forex Trading

Open rink

EURUSD - Strong up Friday, Strong down Wednesday and vice versa.

USDCAD - Always trades the best in Asia...

$15/barrel oil... The commodities lehman moment arrives as well as Sovereign debt volcano!