wazua Tue, Sep 24, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages<1234>
Understanding Satellite Free To Air (FTA) TV & radio Channels.
Kratos
#21 Posted : Friday, July 27, 2012 2:06:41 PM

McReggae wrote:
Kwani unajitumia, two hellos with their 1st posts here???

Good observation. Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly All it takes to make a buck!

“People will believe a big lie sooner than a little one, and if you repeat it frequently enough, people will sooner or later believe it.” ― Walter C. Langer
Foreman
#22 Posted : Friday, July 27, 2012 4:32:18 PM

Kratos wrote:
McReggae wrote:
Kwani unajitumia, two hellos with their 1st posts here???

Good observation. Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly All it takes to make a buck!

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause . What say you,@Sandu?
Sandu
#23 Posted : Monday, August 06, 2012 9:04:27 PM

For members whom we have met and successfully done the units for, thank you for giving us an opportunity to exhibit our satellite FTA hunting fascination. We are certain to meet more and craft the FTA units for you. It was a honor! ************* I don't know whether to call this marketing or enlightening /both but we wish to humbly inform members that we have formulated a Super Hybrid Edition sets your FTA unit ready to receive the PAY TV [DSTV & Zuku] with one dish without adjusting elevation. It’s an All in One edition for clients who would wish to receive FTA & pay channels without incorporating extra dishes. ************* http://www.facebook.com/groups/326684017385635
http://www.facebook.com/...tainment/180951975281501
Sandu
#24 Posted : Monday, August 06, 2012 9:10:43 PM

smur wrote:
send me to the list to smur125(at)yahoo(dot)com

sent
Mariacha
#25 Posted : Monday, August 06, 2012 10:15:13 PM

send me at switch[dot]logistics[at]gmail[dot]com
the warmer the blankets, the colder the future
PROMANETT
#26 Posted : Monday, August 06, 2012 11:05:17 PM

Send me the list at promaneti(at)yahoo (dot)com
Wealth, like happiness, is never attained when sought after directly. It comes as a by-product of providing a useful service - Henry Ford
Sandu
#27 Posted : Monday, August 06, 2012 11:34:27 PM

PROMANETT wrote:
Send me the list at promaneti(at)yahoo (dot)com

Kindly check your inbox
Sandu
#28 Posted : Monday, August 06, 2012 11:36:10 PM

Mariacha wrote:
send me at switch[dot]logistics[at]gmail[dot]com

I sent you. Kindly check your inbox
TUPAC
#29 Posted : Monday, August 06, 2012 11:40:37 PM

send me also.

txxxxshakur@gmail.com
...things fall apart...the centre cannot hold..mere anarchy is loosed upon the world...w b yeats
Sandu
#30 Posted : Monday, August 06, 2012 11:50:47 PM

TUPAC wrote:

Hi Tupac,
I sent you.
jyo
#31 Posted : Tuesday, August 07, 2012 10:57:15 AM

nitumie details Maxow4@gmail.com...seriously
Your work will form a large part of your life the only way to be trully satisfied is to love what you do.
ali
#32 Posted : Tuesday, August 07, 2012 1:22:45 PM

Send me quick quick
Lennyirungu at yahoo dot com

Are we paying per month?
Or what do we do to view?
For in him (Jesus) we live and move and have our being-Acts 17:28
Sandu
#33 Posted : Tuesday, August 07, 2012 7:02:40 PM

jyo wrote:
nitumie details Maxow4@gmail.com...seriously

I emailed you.
Sandu
#34 Posted : Tuesday, August 07, 2012 7:10:49 PM

ali wrote:
Send me quick quick
Lennyirungu at yahoo dot com

Are we paying per month?
Or what do we do to view?

I sent you the writeups. No this is not pay tv...these are free to air broadcasts from across the world. All you need is equipment to receive the broadcasts (FTA Unit) + a seasoned Installer (FTA 'Hunter') and that's all...you will enjoy as long as you breathe.
It's worthy noting the following:

a) TV & Radio Channels can be classified into the following modes of transmission (i.e. how the content gets transported from the source to the viewer/listener).

i) Terrestrial/Earth Mode: This is the most common and known method of transmission whereby the content is passed via transmitters fixed on land to the viewers. The viewers receive it via Aerials, 'Rabbit ears' and pass it to the TVs or Radio Receivers.

ii) Satellite Mode: In satellite mode, content is transferred from the source to the viewers through satellites. Communication satellites are located in an orbit called Geostationary orbit/Clarke belt which is 36000 above the earth hence the signal cover (satellite footprint) is more than a third of the earth,(It is this aspect that makes a Kenyan citizen deep in the county receive a crystal clear radio from Australia, or a perfect live match form Mozambique, a Movie channel beamed from far east, and so on.)

iii) Cable Mode: The content is sent to the end users via cable. I'm not very sure whether we have such providers in Kenya but i hear there is one in parklands.

iv) Internet Mode: Content (Radio & TV Channels) are transmitted via a fast internet connection. We have several online TV & radio channels but connection speed becomes a challenge.

Now let me target the Satellite mode:

Broadcasts done via satellite mode can be sub-categorized into two subcategories:

i) Pay TV & Radio Channels/Broadcasts: In the simplest explanation; these are the channels that you have to pay to view the content. The providers for these broadcasts encrypt/scramble the channels so that anyone who wants to view them has to pay the subscription fee. A key thing I would wish to point out is that quite a number of channels are not owned by these providers. They pay loyalties for them. Second point worthy noting is that a big chunk of these channels are provided by the owners freely i.e. the FTA’s (they are not encrypted). In a nutshell, we pay quite a big percentage of broadcasts that are offered freely by owners owing to the fact that not many citizens know about their free existence.

ii) Free To Air (FTA) TV & Radio Channels/Broadcasts: These are channels that are offered by the content owners freely. The owners don’t scramble/encrypt them i.e. they are clear. Let’s understand Free to Air (FTAs) by taking a country like Kenya. In Kenya, we have free channels like KBC, K24, KTN, Citizen, Family, KTN, EATV, NTV, Kiss, CapitalFM, HopeFM, Muuga, Inooro, Classic, name them. Do you pay to view or listen them? The answer is NO. These examples of Kenyan Free to Air (FTAs) They are offered freely to us the viewers. Isn’t? YES. Note that these channels are available via terrestrial & satellite modes that we learnt earlier. Now, we take Tanzania our neighbor; they have their free to air channels just like us. They have channels like TBC, ITV, StarTV, Capital, Channel10, Radio jambo, Simbafm, and so many others. They are provided freely just like ours. But you strongly need to note that you CANNOT be able to receive these TZ channels here in Kenya via terrestrial mode, but with satellite, ohhh yes even in the remotest part of Kenya. Every country in the world has FTA broadcasts and via satellite platform we are able to receive them deep in our villages here in Kenya. (Did I mention to you that some Kenyan Channels available in Nairobi via aerial/terrestrial/earth mode don’t reach most of us here in villages through the same mode....but via satellite mode, we receive them in the clearest state ever, clearer than someone with an aerial in NRB, Coverage advantage is due to the fact that the satellites are far high (As we learnt (36000KM above the earth). Clarity advantage is because broadcasts via satellite platform (DVB-S) are in digital format and that’s why Digital Satellite Decoder forms part of the FTA Unit.

Points worthy noting:

a) FTA broadcasts are LEGALLY free. They are far from being pirated broadcasts.

b) Quite a chunk of channels you pay for are offered freely by the providers.

c) To receive FTA broadcasts, one requires a FTA Unit (Dish-(Parabola), Decoder, LNBs, Connectors, Cables and related components) installed and focused by an expert to the satellite(s) transmitting the desired channels.

Sanduri Entertainment, a registered enterprise passionately sets out to enable end-users acquire this piece of technology (Satellite FTA broadcasts) by providing awareness of Satellite FTAs, providing equipment needed to receive these FTA (FTA Units), doing the installations, training and offering any support. It’s worthy noting that we are against signal hacking/piracy (Industrial Sabotage) which is also against our laws. We promote users to enjoy what is offered freely & LEGALLY free.

You may also like to visit the facebook group & page (addresses posted below the signature) to view some exhibits/correspondences. I hope I have covered your questions. Incase you have any queries, concerns or comments on Satellite FTA, Communications please feel free to get in touch.

Warm Regards,
John Murithi
sandurientertainment@gmail.com
0721-774320, 0737-254133, 020-2694334
http://www.facebook.com/groups/326684017385635
http://www.facebook.com/...tainment/180951975281501
essyk
#35 Posted : Tuesday, August 07, 2012 7:24:43 PM

arimosa2@gmail.com

This looks interesting just when I was about to waste money on somethin

"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.
Caveman
#36 Posted : Tuesday, August 07, 2012 8:22:57 PM

Sandu
#37 Posted : Tuesday, August 07, 2012 8:41:44 PM

Caveman wrote:

sent
Sandu
#38 Posted : Tuesday, August 07, 2012 8:44:06 PM

essyk wrote:
arimosa2@gmail.com

This looks interesting just when I was about to waste money on somethin

sent.
vky
#39 Posted : Tuesday, August 07, 2012 8:50:51 PM

@sandu, viccyy@gmail.com
'One headache for famous medieval holy people was that someone might murder you to acquire your body parts for the relics trade'
Sandu
#40 Posted : Tuesday, August 07, 2012 9:28:35 PM

vky wrote:

Check your inbox