wazua Tue, Oct 8, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

147 Pages«<6667686970>»
Just for laughs...corner
butterflyke
#1341 Posted : Thursday, August 02, 2012 9:55:42 AM

Reporter: Briefly tell us what happend here at Machakos country bus.

Mutunga: kusema okweli siyawai sikia mulivuko kama usu! nilikua ninakunda kasota vaya kwa ile kivanda ya kokokola nikingoyea ile mbasi ya kule kwetu inaitangwa katethya usu. Nakwambia vunda si vunde, kuvumba na kuvumbua, vulombox ya white ilikua na ioo ndinted ikalucha kivulusi ambacho nilisuku ni manguluneti ya mbomu, kwasavavu vile ililusya, ata siyui niseme aye!

nilisikia Tua… Tua… Tuaaaaa! kusitukia nilikuta kwa ngunia ya makovisi huku kwa ngeiti ya muthulwa…! kuangalia kwa mkono,asiisi…! Supa ya sota hakuna…! Siyui nitaambia mwenye nduka aye.! Kwa sambambu aliachwa na ndivositi yangu na supa yake imelivuliwa na io mulivuko…tavathali naomba silikali ituangalie tukombenzeitiwe…asandeni..ni mimi wenyu Mutunga.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly - too funny!
Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. - Muhammad Ali🐝
McReggae
#1342 Posted : Thursday, August 02, 2012 11:42:16 AM

..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
ralp_mutu
#1343 Posted : Thursday, August 02, 2012 1:00:14 PM

c+p

Josiah Mwangi was sitting outside his home after a divorce. He noticed a crate with beer bottles close by.
He took an empty bottle, smashed it on the wall and said "You are the reason I lost my wife."

He then smashed the second bottle saying, "You are the reason why I lost my children."

Smashed the third bottle, "You are the reason why I lost my job!"

Noticing that the fourth bottle was still full of beer, he said, "Stand aside my friend, you were not involved."
My folks told me that my very first word was 'billionaire'
vinii
#1344 Posted : Tuesday, August 07, 2012 12:07:26 PM

INSANITY @ ITS BEST

Two mentally insane patients plot
to run away from a mental facility
at night. The facility is well
guarded and the only way to
escape is to beat up the two
guards at the gate. When the
night of escape comes, the two
patients walk to the gate armed
with hockey sticks. On arriving at
the gate, they find the gate open
but the guards are not around.
They look for the guards in a
nearby shed and when the
guards are nowhere to be found,
the two patients decide to
postpone their escape to the next
day hoping the guards will be
there!..........
If you are an eagle don't hang around with chickens; chickens don't fly....
StatMeister
#1345 Posted : Tuesday, August 07, 2012 12:54:00 PM

vinii wrote:
INSANITY @ ITS BEST

Two mentally insane patients plot to run away from a mental facility at night. The facility is well guarded and the only way to escape is to beat up the two guards at the gate. When the night of escape comes, the two patients walk to the gate armed with hockey sticks. On arriving at the gate, they find the gate open but the guards are not around.

They look for the guards in a nearby shed and when the guards are nowhere to be found, the two patients decide to postpone their escape to the next day hoping the guards will be there!..........

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause
A bad day fishing is better than a good day at work
vinii
#1346 Posted : Wednesday, August 08, 2012 8:05:33 AM

Mixed emotions

A husband and wife were sitting watching a TV program about psychology and explaining the phenomenon of "mixed emotions".

The husband turned to his wife and said, "Honey, that's a bunch of crap. I bet you can't tell me anything that will make me happy and sad at the same time."

She said: "Out of all your friends, you have the biggest penis."

Ngogoyo
#1347 Posted : Wednesday, August 08, 2012 11:02:16 AM

vinii wrote:
Mixed emotions

A husband and wife were sitting watching a TV program about psychology and explaining the phenomenon of "mixed emotions".

The husband turned to his wife and said, "Honey, that's a bunch of crap. I bet you can't tell me anything that will make me happy and sad at the same time."

She said: "Out of all your friends, you have the biggest penis."

And the burial for the wife was held the following week Sad
chemos
#1348 Posted : Wednesday, August 08, 2012 4:11:23 PM

Muiganania has to outdo KCB... they are now targeting new clients..Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

vinii
#1349 Posted : Tuesday, August 14, 2012 8:01:56 AM

c & p

..when Kemboi was asked what he thinks about Racism,this is what he had to say; Kemboi: eeeeeeh tenk you for asging. My father is a racist, my mother is a racist, my brother and sister, we are all racists. Tugo na mbio sana !!!!
nostoppingthis
#1350 Posted : Wednesday, August 15, 2012 1:15:17 PM

Wewe ni kondoo kweli!!!!

harrydre
#1351 Posted : Wednesday, August 15, 2012 3:18:51 PM

KIBAKI and RAILA conversation LEAKED
The Kenyan DAILY POST Jokes 01:32

Kibaki met with the Queen of England.

He asked her,"Your Majesty, how do you run such an efficient government? Are there... any tips you can give to me? I want to help Nigeria" "Well," said the Queen,"the most important thing is to surround yourself with intelligent people."

Kibaki frowned, and then asked,"But how do I know the people around me are really intelligent?"

The Queen took a sip off her cup of tea."Oh, that's easy; you just ask them to answer an intelligent riddle."The Queen pushed a button on her intercom."Please ...send Tony Blair in here, would you? "Tony Blair walked into the room and said,"Yes, Your Majesty?"The Queen smiled and said,"

Answer me this please.

Tony, your mother and father have a child. It is not your brother and it is not your sister. Who is it?"

Without pausing for a moment, Tony Blair answered,"That would be me." "Yes! Very good,"said the Queen.

Kibaki went back home to asked Raila the same question.

"Raila wewe ndio umependa vitendawili, answer this for me. Your mother and your father have a child. It's not your brother and it's not your sister. Who is it?""I'm not sure," said Raila.

"Let me get back to you on that one..."He went to his advisors who included Miguna Miguna back then and asked every one, but none could give him an answer. Finally, in Parliament, he ran into Bifwoli Wekoli and asked, “Bifwoli, can you answer this for me? Your mother and father have a child and it's not your brother or your sister. Who is it?"Bifwoli answered sharply,"That's easy, it's me!

Raila smiled, and said,"Thanks!"Then, he went back to speak with KIBAKI."Sir,I did some research and I have the answer to that riddle. It's BIFWOLI "

KIBAKI got up angrily,frowning , he said to Raila. No wonder Kenya isn't moving forward, I don't have intelligent people around me.! You Pumbavu! The answer is Tony Blair
i.am.back!!!!
King G
#1352 Posted : Wednesday, August 15, 2012 3:27:13 PM

harrydre wrote:

He asked her,"Your Majesty, how do you run such an efficient government? Are there... any tips you can give to me? I want to help Nigeria" "Well," said the Queen,"the most important thing is to surround yourself with intelligent people."

Kibaki frowned, and then asked,"But how do I know the people around me are really intelligent?"

The Queen took a sip off her cup of tea."Oh, that's easy; you just ask them to answer an intelligent riddle."The Queen pushed a button on her intercom."Please ...send Tony Blair in here, would you? "Tony Blair walked into the room and said,"Yes, Your Majesty?"The Queen smiled and said,"

Answer me this please.

Tony, your mother and father have a child. It is not your brother and it is not your sister. Who is it?"

Without pausing for a moment, Tony Blair answered,"That would be me." "Yes! Very good,"said the Queen.

Applause Applause Applause Applause

"Raila wewe ndio umependa vitendawili, answer this for me. Your mother and your father have a child. It's not your brother and it's not your sister. Who is it?""I'm not sure," said Raila.

"Let me get back to you on that one..."He went to his advisors who included Miguna Miguna back then and asked every one, but none could give him an answer. Finally, in Parliament, he ran into Bifwoli Wekoli and asked, “Bifwoli, can you answer this for me? Your mother and father have a child and it's not your brother or your sister. Who is it?"Bifwoli answered sharply,"That's easy, it's me!

Raila smiled, and said,"Thanks!"Then, he went back to speak with KIBAKI."Sir,I did some research and I have the answer to that riddle. It's BIFWOLI "

KIBAKI got up angrily,frowning , he said to Raila. No wonder Kenya isn't moving forward, I don't have intelligent people around me.! You Pumbavu! The answer is Tony Blair

Thieves
Impunity
#1353 Posted : Wednesday, August 15, 2012 4:33:31 PM

harrydre wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

nostoppingthis
#1354 Posted : Wednesday, August 15, 2012 5:14:05 PM

harrydre wrote:

Answer me this please.

Why does Kibaki want to help Nigeria???
bwenyenye
#1355 Posted : Thursday, August 16, 2012 1:07:52 PM

I Think Therefore I Am
rock
#1356 Posted : Thursday, August 16, 2012 2:10:41 PM

A ma3 has just cut right in front of me.Even before i had time to curse under my breath i've seen written on the back: Hii upuzi ndio kazi
rock
#1357 Posted : Thursday, August 16, 2012 11:09:23 PM

What are a sheeps spectacles called: kondoo-lenses
incognito
#1358 Posted : Friday, August 17, 2012 3:43:26 PM

C&P

Sort of reminds me of makmende... :D

Chuck Norris doesn't travel at speed of light; light travels at speed of Chuck Norris.
If you have five dollars and Chuck Norris has five dollars, Chuck has more money than you.
Chuck Norris can punch a cyclops between the eye.
Chuck Norris is the only human being that can kick you in the back of the face.
Chuck Norris can punch you in the soul.
Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door.
If it smells like chicken, looks like chicken, tastes like chicken, but Chuck Norris says it's beef, then it's beef.
Chuck Norris is the only one who can kick ass with both feet on ground.
Chuck Norris once had a heart attack. His heart lost.
Chuck Norris can build a snowman out of rain.
Jesus can walk on water, but Chuck Norris can swim on dry land.
Do you know why Chuck Norris hasn't got any hair on his balls? Because hair doesn't grow on steel.
Chuck Norris can kick a girl in the balls.
There is no theory of evolution, just a list of creatures that Chuck Norris allowed to live.
When God created Earth, he said: "Let there be light". Chuck Norris said "Say please".
When Chuck Norris enters a room, he doesn't turn the light on, he turns the dark off.
When the Boogeyman goes to sleep, he checks his closet for chuck Norris.
The saddest day of a child's life is not when they discover that the Santa is not real, is when they find out that Chuck Norris is.
Do you know why babies cry when they're born? Because they know they've just entered a world with Chuck Norris.
A cobra once bit Chuck Norris in his leg. After five days of excrucitating pain, the cobra died.
The only time Chuck Norris was wrong was when he thought he had made a mistake.
The Great Wall Of China was originally created to keep Chuck Norris out; it failed miserably.
Chuck Norris once traveled to The Virgin Islands; now they're just called The Islands.
Some kids piss their names into snow; Chuck Norris can piss his name in steel.
Leading hand sanitizers claim they can kill 99.9% of germs; Chuck Norris can kill 100% of whatever he wants.
Chuck Norris' calendar goes straight from 31st March to 2nd April: no one fools Chuck Norris.
Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice.
Chuck Norris can speak braille.
Chuck Norris can do a wheelie on a unicycle.
xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD
Excelsior
hello
#1359 Posted : Thursday, August 23, 2012 12:14:32 PM

Guy wit 25-inches long Dick to God:
I cn't liv wit tis lng dick!
God: Go2 that lake, u wil find a female frog. Ask hr 2 marry u.She will say 'No'
& u'll los e 5 inches
He went & found da frog:Wil u marry me?
Frog: No!
He lost 5inches!
He thought 20 inches is stil long.
So again: Wil u marry me?
Frog: No
He lost 5 inches more.
He thot: 15 inches is gr8,Bt 10 is ideal
So he askd agn:Wil u marry me?
Frog:Hw mny timz do i hv2 tel u?
NO! NO! NO
Banana Finished.
I want to be a millionaire.
StatMeister
#1360 Posted : Thursday, August 23, 2012 4:57:14 PM

hello wrote:
Guy wit 25-inches long Dick to God:
I cn't liv wit tis lng dick!
God: Go2 that lake, u wil find a female frog. Ask hr 2 marry u.She will say 'No'
& u'll los e 5 inches
He went & found da frog:Wil u marry me?
Frog: No!
He lost 5inches!
He thought 20 inches is stil long.
So again: Wil u marry me?
Frog: No
He lost 5 inches more.
He thot: 15 inches is gr8,Bt 10 is ideal
So he askd agn:Wil u marry me?
Frog:Hw mny timz do i hv2 tel u?
NO! NO! NO
Banana Finished.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Applause Applause Applause Applause
A bad day fishing is better than a good day at work