wazua Tue, Oct 8, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

147 Pages«<6364656667>»
Just for laughs...corner
bkismat
#1281 Posted : Friday, June 15, 2012 2:56:29 PM

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt...
-Mark Twain
Mshindi
#1282 Posted : Friday, June 15, 2012 2:58:34 PM

panomaz wrote:
C & P

2012-2013 Budget Summary -Kwa budget ya ma sufferer:

Kwa budget ya ma sufferer:

1. Wasee wa vitz wanadai gava
introduce petrol ya sachets.
2. Wapunguze bei ya Mutura na
Mahindi choma.Kwani wanatumia Gas
kuchoma Mahindi?
3. Siku za mwizi ziongezwe zikue
ka 68 ju kumekauka.
4. bei ya iPhone ireduce ju mtu
alishabite hio apple.
5. tissue paper itolewe the second
sheet. inakuwanga ya nini by the way?
KBC ionyeshe game za Euros. Ni DSTV
tutalipia ama ni rent?
6. Ile light inakuanga at the end of the tunnel izimwe ku save energy.
7. Blue band na SuperLoaf washikane
tuuziwe mkate ikiwa
already imepakwa BB
8. Iyo shamba enye iko between a
rock and a hard place, ma youth
wapewe tupande maindi
9. Turudishiwe hiyo Bob iko kwa jina ya
Collymore Ipigane na Dollar.
10. Miguna Miguna anyang'anywe
jina moja wapatie wenyewe hawana
majina kama Nameless .
11. Gava ifungue
Mr.Broke.Hatuwezi bei ya Mr.Price
12.kama fegi ni 7 bob ambia
shopkeeper aivute mpaka ifike ya
5 bob akuuzie
13.Taxation on weaves and other
fake hair should go up to curb the
killing of poor horses.
14. If you spend more than 30K on a
chic umelipa deposit ya dowry. Make
sure you show her parents
the receipts.
15. PK irudi 4bob
16. Brookside Dairies should offer a
Cheap 100ml pack of milk called
BrokeSide
17. Elections zifanywe kwa FB na
Twitter ndio ikuwe cheap. Balance
wapatie masufferer wajisort.
** Jun 14 Thu 18:46 **
Amor: *Open letter to the Minister of Finance* By Ìgwé Sonko Sk Dear Minister of finance Hon. Njeru Githae,

Hii cost of living imepanda sana bana. So as you read the budget, kama inawezekana, naomba serikali ipunguze bei ya samaki. Samaki zimekuwa expensive sana. Kwani zina swim kwa petroli? Nkt! Pia, badala ya avocado kukam na mbegu ikuwe inakam na mayai ndani instead. Donught pia ni problem. Tafadhali punguzeni size ya hiyo shimo. Ama hata mtoe kabisa juu hata si tamu. And lastly, naomba pia coca cola wakuwe wanajaza soda mpaka hapo kwa kifuniko.

Sincerely,
Sk the common mwananichi

This one made my furahi day Applause Applause Applause Applause Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
chemos
#1283 Posted : Friday, June 15, 2012 3:16:09 PM

Michuki: Njenga uka ugeithie Thaitoti.
Njenga: eku ?
Michuki:Mena haha na Ojode magithambio mbiro ni Wangari wa Mathaai.
Njenga: Mbiro maruta kuu? Kai magereire kwa goma?
MichukI: Aca,maracinirwo ni gatege ka mufaranja magithie Harambee,ona mena mbeca magotiini.
Njenga: Reke thie ndimacenjanirie na currency ya guku ngimonagia tuburoti
dossy7
#1284 Posted : Friday, June 15, 2012 3:23:18 PM

Copy and Paste

There was this case in Kenyatta National Hospital Intensive Care ward where patients always died on the same bed and on Sunday morning at 11a.m., regardless of their medical condition. This puzzled the doctors and some even thought that it had something to do with the some supernatural powers. No one could solve the mystery as to 'Why the deaths at 11AM'? So a world-wide expert team including a te...am from Makerere Medical School was constituted and they decide to go down to the ward to investigate the cause of the incidents. So on the next Sunday morning few minutes before 11 a.m., all doctors and nurses nervously wait outside the ward to see for themselves what the terrible phenomenon was all about. Some were holding wooden crosses, prayer books and other objects, to ward off the evil........ Just when the clock struck 11am...... Scroll down for what happened.....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Mukhobero Shivachi Wepukhulu , the part-time Sunday sweeper, entered the ward and unplugged the life support system so that he could use the socket for the vacuum cleaner. If you think education is expensive, try ignorance. "Please take all your kids to school, even if they plan to be part time sweepers!!"
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Kenya ni yetu sisi sote
bkismat
#1285 Posted : Friday, June 15, 2012 3:28:31 PM

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt...
-Mark Twain
Rahatupu
#1286 Posted : Friday, June 15, 2012 4:57:13 PM

chemos wrote:
MichukI: Aca,maracinirwo ni gatege ka mufaranja magithie Harambee,ona mena mbeca magotiini.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
dunkang
#1287 Posted : Saturday, June 16, 2012 1:12:11 AM

MESSI JUNIOR?

Receive with simplicity everything that happens to you.” ― Rashi

McReggae
#1288 Posted : Saturday, June 16, 2012 4:50:24 AM

Rahatupu wrote:
chemos wrote:

somebody care to translate?
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
Magigi
#1289 Posted : Wednesday, June 20, 2012 10:45:04 AM

The baby is on her house-girl's back!!!
Tebes
#1290 Posted : Wednesday, June 20, 2012 12:12:32 PM

Magigi wrote:
[img]http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/thumbnail.php?file=images/CHILD_INSULT_989932884.jpg&size=article_medium[img]

?
"Never regret, if its good, its wonderful. If its bad, its experience."
essyk
#1291 Posted : Wednesday, June 20, 2012 12:32:36 PM

McReggae wrote:
Rahatupu wrote:
chemos wrote:
Michuki: Njenga uka ugeithie Thaitoti./Njenga come say hi to saitoti
Njenga: eku ?/where is he?
Right here with Ojode with Wangari busy washing off soot from their bodies. smh.
Njenga: Mbiro maruta kuu? Kai magereire kwa goma?/Where did the soot come from? did they pass through hell?
Not really,they got burnt in a french airplane on their way to a harambee.They still got some notes stuck on their knees.
Njenga: Reke thie ndimacenjanirie na currency ya guku ngimonagia tuburoti/lemmie go convert the currencies as I show them some plots.

lemmie help u.
But can't laugh.
"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.
Magigi
#1292 Posted : Wednesday, June 20, 2012 1:13:02 PM

Making Love To...
How can you tell if you're making love to a teacher,a nurse or an airline stewardess?

A teacher says we got to do this over and over again til we get it right.

A nurse says hold still this won't hurt a bit.

And a airline stewardness says put this over your mouth and nose and breathe normally.
Magigi
#1293 Posted : Wednesday, June 20, 2012 1:14:48 PM

Tebes wrote:

?[/quote]

Jus Blazin
#1294 Posted : Wednesday, June 20, 2012 1:19:52 PM

After being married for 25 years a wife asked her husband to describe her. He looked at her slowly…then said, “You’re A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H…. I, J, K.”

She asks…… “What does that mean?”

He said, “Admirable, Beautiful, Cute, Delightful, Elegant, Fashionable, Gorgeous, Honey.

She smiled happily and said….”Oh, that’s so lovely…..

What about I, J, K?”

He said, “I’m Just Kidding!”

His eye is still swollen…
Luck is when Preparation meets Opportunity. ~ Lucius Annaeus Seneca
Kratos
#1295 Posted : Thursday, June 21, 2012 6:40:46 PM

“People will believe a big lie sooner than a little one, and if you repeat it frequently enough, people will sooner or later believe it.” ― Walter C. Langer
rock
#1296 Posted : Friday, June 22, 2012 3:30:04 PM

Silent Fart

An old couple is sitting in church one morning, listening to a sermon. The wife giggles for a short while and then whispers to the husband, "I just let out a silent fart. What should I do?"

Her husband whispers back, "Well, for starters, you can put a new battery in your hearing aid."

rock
#1297 Posted : Friday, June 22, 2012 3:43:19 PM

I think it's important the public knows this for Security reasons...

At the Nakumatt Jnxn, while packing shopping bags into your car, you may be approached by 2 sexy, bra-less 22-year old girls in micro minis and skimpy tops.

They will press their tits against the window, and ask for a lift to town. On the way, they will strip down and perform oral sex on each other.

One will then climb into the front and suck you off while the other attempts to steal your wallet!

I had mine stolen last Thursday, Friday, Saturday, twice on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and once again today!

I'm on my way back there now, please pray for me so I don't fall victim again to these terrible criminals!!!
essyk
#1298 Posted : Friday, June 22, 2012 3:53:48 PM

rock wrote:
I think it's important the public knows this for Security reasons...

At the Nakumatt Jnxn, while packing shopping bags into your car, you may be approached by 2 sexy, bra-less 22-year old girls in micro minis and skimpy tops.

They will press their tits against the window, and ask for a lift to town. On the way, they will strip down and perform oral sex on each other.

One will then climb into the front and suck you off while the other attempts to steal your wallet!

I had mine stolen last Thursday, Friday, Saturday, twice on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and once again today!

I'm on my way back there now, please pray for me so I don't fall victim again to these terrible criminals!!!

GOOD FOR YOU!!

May you be robbed AGAIN! not only your wallet but your pants,shirt,tie,shoes and car keys.

Amen.
"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.
McReggae
#1299 Posted : Thursday, June 28, 2012 3:52:06 PM

What Your Phone Says About You.
1) The iDeos (commonly referred to as the idiot).Referred to as the idiot because its users are mainly idiots. The same people who rush to buy stuff just because it is on offer-stuff like mathuruare za Ngara, Komeleras on offer, penis enlargement pills and cheap liquor. For most, the iDeos is an upgrade from the phones they had. Being the cheapest android phone in the market, ladies, please don’t date ideos users, especially if you’re sure the bill will surpass the 300 bob mark.

2) The Nokia. The Asha series is mostly for ladies who like big ‘things’ that can fit perfectly in their hands. Asha phones are for people who can’t afford proper Nokia’s like the E-series. If you own a Nokia with numbers denoting its series (like 3310), we can safely assume that you still own a Kencell
simcard and you have cracks in your feet. You also partake hormonal beers like Summit lager and Pilsner lite if you are a dude. If you are a woman, well, you are the kind that asks the I.T guy whether installing a 32-bit O.S twice will make your machine a 64-bit. If you own a twin-sim Nokia, you are a con, a hopeless romantic or a local business person with a nagging spouse. I get it, Nokia’s are very handy phones, especially those ones that have ‘fat’ chargers….the vibrate on them is just awesome. Ok.Motorola-The last time I saw a Motorola phone was two years ago. If you own a Motorola phone you are dead to me. Moving on….

3) Samsung-If you own a Samsung Galaxy I salute you; with my middle finger. That’s just a zoomed in ideos bro. We get it that you love big things, but really? Guys with Samsung smart phones have belt/bra pouches for their phones, same people who deposit massive amounts in their M-Pesa accounts in a bid to impress M-Pesa attendants. Those who own Samsung touch phones are very flashy people, picking calls with no regard in queues and watching YouTube videos on full blast in Jeevanjee Gardens.

4) Blackberry users, well, there’s nothing much to be said here. These are business men/ women who shop for clandes using BBM. Blackberry is a name; sadly it’s just a name. A Blackberry is not a smart phone, it’s just a phone that has so much respect for the dead that there are even outages when people like Steve Jobs die. Pro tip: Turn your Blackberry into an iPhone running IOS5 by simply removing the battery-sadly Blackberry users won’t get this joke.

5) iPhone users are the epitome of elegance; if you own an iPhone, use public transport and live in a rental house you have low sperm count. IPhone users are at the top of Maslow’s hierarchy; you cannot have an iPhone and drive a Vitz. No, those two are mutually exclusive. You cannot have an iPhone and also use 4square, no; you become a disgrace to primitive Kenyans everywhere. You cannot own an iPhone and listen to riddims, or have a weave or shop an eNGARAsha. In fact you cannot call yourself a sufferer if you own any apple product; unless it is a Chinese version of the iPad (commonly known as HiPad and the apple at the back has been bitten twice).

6) Alcatel and LG users are on a class of their own. I won’t call them anything that won’t offend them. These are people with abnormal fetishes like foot jobs, who like trying new positions in bed and are atheists. They mostly shop at Gikomba, Muthurwa, Toy market and along roads. They are the main consumers of roadside products like roast maize, peanuts and yams; which in turn makes them the most ardent buyers of dewormers.

7) If you own a China phone we cannot be friends, I’m sorry but I value my ear drums more. Who buys a phone that has a feature that can change the users’ voice? As a matter of fact, if your phone has more than two Sim cards it is Chinese. If you can hear your phone ring in a club it is Chinese. If it has a ‘BMI Index’ calculator and an aerial it is Chinese. If it has a funny name like ‘Thamthung’, ‘iPone’,’Nokla’,’Forme’ or ‘Mblakbery’ ; came with more than one battery, has a radio, T.V and you don’t get results after Googling its name it is Chinese. Basically, if your phone has Chinese as a language option, or begins to charge every time you are near a socket outlet I’m sorry.

8) If your phone has a torch, wewe ni certified sufferer. Come for your certificate. Same people who use stoves and charcoal iron boxes. Keg drinkers. Night runners. You either drink too much or have lost too many phones, or you live in a very insecure place. Bottom line, wewe ni sufferer. Watu wa ka-quarter-quarter sugar, rice, meat and even vegetables.

9) Flap phones are for people who still watch ‘The bold and the beautiful’. They drink Stoney and Allsops. They think ‘Zangalewa’ are the westlife of Kenya and ‘Fair and handsome’ is the next best thing after dextrosol. Most of them have dandruff in their pubes.
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
Yuri
#1300 Posted : Thursday, June 28, 2012 10:49:05 PM

Michuki:- Njenga come say hello to Saitoti
Njenga:- where is he?
Michuki:- they are here with Ojode being washed of their soot by Wangari wa Mathaai
Njenga:- where did they get soot? Did they die in fire
Michuki:- No, they were burnt on their way to a Harambee; they even had money in their coats.
Njenga:- let me go exchange their Ksh for the currency here as I show them plots of land.

McReggae wrote:
Rahatupu wrote:
chemos wrote: