wazua Sat, Sep 28, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

60 Pages«<910111213>»
Estimated 71 Billion Barrels...
Metasploit
#201 Posted : Saturday, May 26, 2012 2:16:58 PM

From the USGS report it is around 20B.
I have tried to find the USGS link with 72B.Total average for sub saharan africa is 115B but the recoverable amount is around 20B.

“The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.”
Hunderwear
#202 Posted : Saturday, May 26, 2012 3:25:50 PM

@hisah which are the companies that will benefit most in this madrush in the short to mediumterm at the nse?we got to have a piece too
gatoho
#203 Posted : Saturday, May 26, 2012 6:00:48 PM

Cde Monomotapa wrote:
For the environment I am now concerned Sad From off-shore to on-shore prospects smile

Ditto
Foresight..
guru267
#204 Posted : Sunday, May 27, 2012 8:36:18 AM

QW25091985 wrote:
Oil ! Oil ! Oil ! Oil ! Oil ! everywhere . and what do kk shareholders get. Nothing but a kick in the butt and told adios !

No one has forced anyone to sell their KK shares.. If you still believe it has far to go you can hold your shares in the new puma subsidiary and become Non Controlling Interest (NCI)..
Mark 12:29
Deuteronomy 4:16
youcan'tstopusnow
#205 Posted : Sunday, May 27, 2012 10:55:23 AM

Wow! Africa Oil is now at 10 dollars! hisah, mainat - that is not just a killing for you guys, but a massacre! Please report yourselves to the nearest police station...
GOD BLESS YOUR LIFE
Aguytrying
#206 Posted : Sunday, May 27, 2012 10:21:49 PM

youcan'tstopusnow wrote:
Wow! Africa Oil is now at 10 dollars! hisah, mainat - that is not just a killing for you guys, but a massacre! Please report yourselves to the nearest police station...

Wow. Very very impressive returns
The investor's chief problem - and even his worst enemy - is likely to be himself
hisah
#207 Posted : Monday, May 28, 2012 5:46:55 AM

youcan'tstopusnow wrote:

We're trying very hard to stay below the radar, but you're blowing our cover... Shhhh...
$15/barrel oil... The commodities lehman moment arrives as well as Sovereign debt volcano!
hisah
#208 Posted : Monday, May 28, 2012 5:51:48 AM

Hunderwear wrote:
@hisah which are the companies that will benefit most in this madrush in the short to mediumterm at the nse?we got to have a piece too

Financials, construction/real estate and oil industry SMEs. I don't have a short term outlook since the industry will take 5-7yrs before any concrete revenues flow.
$15/barrel oil... The commodities lehman moment arrives as well as Sovereign debt volcano!
shocks
#209 Posted : Tuesday, May 29, 2012 12:30:30 PM

There is no end to this, more good news,what does the beatitudes say about the patient, will they inherit the oil?

http://www.businessdaily...+in+Ngamia+1+exploration
hisah
#210 Posted : Tuesday, May 29, 2012 12:36:35 PM

Quote:
The country will, however, know whether the find is commercially viable next month.

Tullow said it expects to complete drilling ‘‘in three weeks time’’.
mkonomtupu
#211 Posted : Wednesday, May 30, 2012 9:07:04 PM

Interesting stuff from Keith Hill Africa Oil

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0PO83XS6z4

latest find showed oil and gas over a gross interval of 140 metres from a depth of 1,800 metres to 1,940 metres...has likely only just entered the top of the target reservoir
“This is an important, positive update, as without even having drilled the target reservoir, the well has already encountered oil/gas across sections multiple times the thickness of that seen throughout Uganda, its nearest analogous basin,”...Morgan Stanley
iMANI
#212 Posted : Thursday, May 31, 2012 4:55:23 PM

hisah wrote:
youcan'tstopusnow wrote:

We're trying very hard to stay below the radar, but you're blowing our cover... Shhhh...

Not sure whether a 571% increase in just 6 months would let you stay below the radar....

Congratulations to you both Applause Applause

Africa Oil - 6 Months

I need to watch and learn...smile

Life and beer are very similar........chill for best results.

Nabwire
#213 Posted : Friday, June 01, 2012 12:43:44 AM

Great stuff Hisah!!! I have never bothered to read thru this thread, and all that money has slipped away.. you should have directed me here instead of debating on Treasury bills.
Anywho, looks like Africa Oil bus is well on its way, what do you think of CAMAC? How do they compare to Africa Oil? I dont have any energy stocks and it would be nice to get into this game especially since Kenya is involved. Does Africa Oil hold the majority of the blocks or is there room for smaller companies? Basically, should I jump onto the Africa Oil bandwagon ( doesnt sound like a good idea since the stock has already shot up) or are there other companies to watch out for that still have potential? Or does Africa oil still have ALOT of room for growth??
murchr
#214 Posted : Friday, June 01, 2012 12:48:38 AM

Nabwire wrote:
Great stuff Hisah!!! I have never bothered to read thru this thread, and all that money has slipped away.. you should have directed me here instead of debating on Treasury bills.
Anywho, looks like Africa Oil bus is well on its way, what do you think of CAMAC? How do they compare to Africa Oil? I dont have any energy stocks and it would be nice to get into this game especially since Kenya is involved. Does Africa Oil hold the majority of the blocks or is there room for smaller companies? Basically, should I jump onto the Africa Oil bandwagon ( doesnt sound like a good idea since the stock has already shot up) or are there other companies to watch out for that still have potential? Or does Africa oil still have ALOT of room for growth??

Go through the clip posted by mkonomtupu then u make a choice
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Nabwire
#215 Posted : Friday, June 01, 2012 12:53:49 AM

Murchr are you saying that ALL of the companies listed have the same potential?
murchr
#216 Posted : Friday, June 01, 2012 12:57:30 AM

Nabwire wrote:
Murchr are you saying that ALL of the companies listed have the same potential?

I just asked u to listen to the CEO giving a presentation to investors.....on potential u will discover that its HUGE in Africa Oil but am not comparing it to any other..
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Nabwire
#217 Posted : Friday, June 01, 2012 1:03:38 AM

OK thanks, lemme go watch that.
Cde Monomotapa
#218 Posted : Friday, June 01, 2012 6:26:12 AM

hisah wrote:
Quote:
The country will, however, know whether the find is commercially viable next month.

Tullow said it expects to complete drilling ‘‘in three weeks time’’.

Yah. Ni poa tukae tukijua b4 we incarriage too many mamaz (wealth effect) smile
hisah
#219 Posted : Friday, June 01, 2012 8:59:21 PM

Nabwire wrote:

Wow! @Nabwire has congratulated me smile I hope @cde didn't see this. Sitaki shida smile

I'll check on your suggestions and also see if I can throw in something. I deliberately named this thread 71 billion barrels so that people look at the whole EA as a goldmine, but few got the point except @mainat... Read from post 1. I have also been dropping some stock hints in the thread. So you'll have to go throw it - many pages smile

Hope now everyone is on the same page after the Tullow find.
Nabwire
#220 Posted : Friday, June 01, 2012 11:59:00 PM

Ahh Hisah, wacha kuleta mchezo kwa kazi, hii ni biashara!! I'm trying to retire before I graduate, ama I may even follow your footsteps and just drop out Applause
Pliz nijibiye hizo maswali, and also what was your criteria for picking Afri oil over Tullow? I know zilch about energy stocks, so whats the difference between these two companies? And what percentage does Afri have as opposed to Camac? Najua maswali ni mengi!!! By the way how come Afri has no financial docs, atleast they are not on Yahoo?? Its down almost 10% for the day, here's to hoping it keeps bleeding so we can jump onto the bus smile I wish you would have given this thread a non boring title, kitu kama Arab money: the Kenyan edition...haha thats alot of money that just passed!! Lastly this Christian guy, with your killing, si you guys subscribe to that newsletter and tell us his next hot pick?? Yani all my stocks are bleeding and the thought of selling them while in the red is killing me!! But I'm loving a 500%+ increase.
By the way I read the entire 11 pages in one sitting, and there was alot of mentions! Si uniambie tu roho safi, or else nikuanza kusoma tena