#1201 Posted : Thursday, April 12, 2012 11:51:45 AM

McReggae wrote:
Nani huyu?

what the heck ? Shaffie ?
bkismat
#1202 Posted : Sunday, April 15, 2012 9:11:08 AM

C&P
The Bet

A little old lady went into the Bank of Canada one day, carrying a bag of money. She insisted that she must speak with the president of the bank to open a savings account because, "It's a lot of money!" After much hemming and hawing, the bank staff finally ushered her into the president's office (the customer is always right)! The bank president then asked her how much she would like to deposit. She replied, "$165,000!" and dumped the cash out of her bag onto his desk. The president was of course curious as to how she came by all this cash, so he asked her, "Ma'am, I'm surprised you're carrying so much cash around. Where did you get this money?" The old lady replied, "I make bets." The president then asked, "Bets? What kind of bets?" The old woman said, "Well, for example, I'll bet you $25,000 that your balls are square." "Ha!" laughed the president, "That's a stupid bet. You can never win that kind of bet!" The old lady challenged, "So, would you like to take my bet?" "Sure," said the president, "I'll bet $25,000 that my balls are not square!" The little old lady than said, "Okay, but since there is a lot of money involved, may I bring my lawyer with me tomorrow at 10:00 A.M. as a witness?" "Sure!" replied the confident president. That night, the president got very nervous about the bet and spent a long time in front of a mirror checking his
balls, turning from side to side, again and again. He thoroughly checked them out until he
was sure that there was absolutely no way his balls were square and that he would win the bet. The next morning, at precisely 10:00 A.M., the little old lady appeared with her lawyer at the president's office. She introduced the lawyer to the president and repeated the bet $25,000
says the president's balls are square!" The president agreed with the beta gain and the old
lady asked him to drop his pants so they could all see. The president complied. The little old lady peered closely at his balls and then asked if she could feel them. “Well, okay," said the president, "$25,000 is a lot of money, so I guess you should be absolutely sure." Just then, he noticed that the lawyer was quietly banging his head against the wall. The president asked the old lady, "What the hell’s the matter with your lawyer?" She replied, "Nothing, except I bet him $100,000 that at 10:00A.M. today, I'd have the Bank of Canada’s president’s balls in my
hand."

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt...
-Mark Twain
QW25091985
#1203 Posted : Sunday, April 15, 2012 8:32:55 PM

panomaz
#1204 Posted : Monday, April 16, 2012 9:05:42 AM

bkismat wrote:
C&P
The Bet

A little old lady went into the Bank of Canada one day, carrying a bag of money. She insisted that she must speak with the president of the bank to open a savings account because, "It's a lot of money!" After much hemming and hawing, the bank staff finally ushered her into the president's office (the customer is always right)! The bank president then asked her how much she would like to deposit. She replied, "$165,000!" and dumped the cash out of her bag onto his desk. The president was of course curious as to how she came by all this cash, so he asked her, "Ma'am, I'm surprised you're carrying so much cash around. Where did you get this money?" The old lady replied, "I make bets." The president then asked, "Bets? What kind of bets?" The old woman said, "Well, for example, I'll bet you $25,000 that your balls are square." "Ha!" laughed the president, "That's a stupid bet. You can never win that kind of bet!" The old lady challenged, "So, would you like to take my bet?" "Sure," said the president, "I'll bet $25,000 that my balls are not square!" The little old lady than said, "Okay, but since there is a lot of money involved, may I bring my lawyer with me tomorrow at 10:00 A.M. as a witness?" "Sure!" replied the confident president. That night, the president got very nervous about the bet and spent a long time in front of a mirror checking his
balls, turning from side to side, again and again. He thoroughly checked them out until he
was sure that there was absolutely no way his balls were square and that he would win the bet. The next morning, at precisely 10:00 A.M., the little old lady appeared with her lawyer at the president's office. She introduced the lawyer to the president and repeated the bet $25,000
says the president's balls are square!" The president agreed with the beta gain and the old
lady asked him to drop his pants so they could all see. The president complied. The little old lady peered closely at his balls and then asked if she could feel them. “Well, okay," said the president, "$25,000 is a lot of money, so I guess you should be absolutely sure." Just then, he noticed that the lawyer was quietly banging his head against the wall. The president asked the old lady, "What the hell’s the matter with your lawyer?" She replied, "Nothing, except I bet him $100,000 that at 10:00A.M. today, I'd have the Bank of Canada’s president’s balls in my
hand."

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Don't limit your challenges, but challenge your limits
marex
#1205 Posted : Tuesday, April 17, 2012 10:42:47 AM

At wedding ceremonies gents sit on the right ladies sit on left. In profit & loss accounts, income is on right, expense on the left. what a coincidence!
The way I am
chemos
#1206 Posted : Wednesday, April 18, 2012 9:03:58 AM

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
QW25091985
#1207 Posted : Wednesday, April 18, 2012 9:06:10 AM

chemos wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
QW25091985
#1208 Posted : Wednesday, April 18, 2012 9:09:08 AM

panomaz wrote:
bkismat wrote:
C&P
The Bet

hand."

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

QW25091985
#1209 Posted : Thursday, April 19, 2012 7:56:40 PM

FAST FORWARD TO YEAR 2030
1. Kenyan President Esther Arunga passes the Bill making it mandatory for Kenyan Ladies to wear panties and bra and Ban of Headsocks women wear to bed…
2. -2055 Maina Kageni at 103 still not married
3. Houses destroyed in moon to pave way for expansion on spaceport by KESA (Kenya Space Agency).
4. Changaa sales hits a billion mark and form the top tax earner in... Kenya as Tatu City residents protest over increased mugging and thuggery from adjacent Runda slums.
5. Kenyan Vice president Ms Jullie Gichuru Strips naked in broad daylight to protest Maendeleo ya Wanaume (MAWE) takeover of Maendeleo ya Wanawake Skyscrapers in downtown Upperhill, Nairobi.
6. Ailing & diabetic Ruto and Uhuru finally acquited at the Hague after spending 18 yrs in house arrest
7. The chic in da advert 'nimechill' finally gets pregnant n dropz out of skool!
8. Media Mogul Jimmi Gathu goes to Maendeleo ya Wanaume offices after being battered by his mpango wa kando.
9.The month of January is removed from the calender due 2 the economic hardships faced in jan
10. Legendary runner David Rudisha aanguka kutoka kwa balcony ya manyata yake akianika fiatu fyake
11. Lake Odinga former Lake Victoria now opens for tourists
12. The beautiful ones are still not yet born.
13. Nyakemincha Primary tops the KCPE exams and proofs that the means justifies the ends
14. First Kenyan goes to the moon and opens MPesa shop
16. Githu becomes a highrise eastate
18.Pastor Pius Muiru speaks in a low tone after 80yrs of waiting
19. Vision 2050 will be postponed to 2090
20.Joshua sang finally decides to wed the luv of his lyf,ekaterina trendefilova
21.Eric omondi becomes the heaviest guy in Kenya and wins the coveted Mr. Carnivore..
22. Alshaabab finally surrender and joins forces with the Kenya navy to fight mungiki.
23. Migingo becomes a country
24. Luhyas are becoming extint with decrease in chickens
25. Sonko the min of finance has a golden briefcase and reads budget for 8hrs
QW25091985
#1210 Posted : Thursday, April 19, 2012 8:01:18 PM

Discussing politics with this KPA lady, I ask her who her prefered presidential candidate is, she answers, 'Uhulu', I ask why Uhulu, she says, 'he is lich so he cant be involved in colluption'. Then she asks what I think about Uhuru, I tell her that his supporters need speech theLapy!
Mr.Wambui
#1211 Posted : Thursday, April 19, 2012 9:35:50 PM

QW25091985 wrote:
FAST FORWARD TO YEAR 2030
1. Kenyan President Esther Arunga passes the Bill making it mandatory for Kenyan Ladies to wear panties and bra and Ban of Headsocks women wear to bed…
2. -2055 Maina Kageni at 103 still not married
3. Houses destroyed in moon to pave way for expansion on spaceport by KESA (Kenya Space Agency).
4. Changaa sales hits a billion mark and form the top tax earner in... Kenya as Tatu City residents protest over increased mugging and thuggery from adjacent Runda slums.
5. Kenyan Vice president Ms Jullie Gichuru Strips naked in broad daylight to protest Maendeleo ya Wanaume (MAWE) takeover of Maendeleo ya Wanawake Skyscrapers in downtown Upperhill, Nairobi.
6. Ailing & diabetic Ruto and Uhuru finally acquited at the Hague after spending 18 yrs in house arrest
7. The chic in da advert 'nimechill' finally gets pregnant n dropz out of skool!
8. Media Mogul Jimmi Gathu goes to Maendeleo ya Wanaume offices after being battered by his mpango wa kando.
9.The month of January is removed from the calender due 2 the economic hardships faced in jan
10. Legendary runner David Rudisha aanguka kutoka kwa balcony ya manyata yake akianika fiatu fyake
11. Lake Odinga former Lake Victoria now opens for tourists
12. The beautiful ones are still not yet born.
13. Nyakemincha Primary tops the KCPE exams and proofs that the means justifies the ends
14. First Kenyan goes to the moon and opens MPesa shop
16. Githu becomes a highrise eastate
18.Pastor Pius Muiru speaks in a low tone after 80yrs of waiting
19. Vision 2050 will be postponed to 2090
20.Joshua sang finally decides to wed the luv of his lyf,ekaterina trendefilova
21.Eric omondi becomes the heaviest guy in Kenya and wins the coveted Mr. Carnivore..
22. Alshaabab finally surrender and joins forces with the Kenya navy to fight mungiki.
23. Migingo becomes a country
24. Luhyas are becoming extint with decrease in chickens
25. Sonko the min of finance has a golden briefcase and reads budget for 8hrs

In that case, i quit waiting.
All you can do is all you can do; but all you can do is enough!
QW25091985
#1212 Posted : Friday, April 20, 2012 8:47:46 AM

i found this interesting !:

When your up, your friends know who you are. When you're down, you know who your friends are!!
McReggae
#1213 Posted : Friday, April 20, 2012 2:03:33 PM

C & P
Forgive me father, for I have
fallen.

There's an old priest who got sick of
all the people in his parish who
... kept confessing to adultery.

One
Sunday, in the pulpit, he said, "If I
hear one more person confess to
adultery, I'll quit!"

Well, everyone liked him, so they came
up with a code word.

Someone
who had committed adultery would
say they had "fallen."

This seemed to satisfy the old priest
and things went well, until the
priest died at a ripe old age. About a
week after the new priest
arrived, he visited the mayor of the
town and seemed very concerned.

The priest said, "You have to do
something about the sidewalks in
town. When people come into the
confessional, they keep talking about
having fallen."

The mayor started to laugh, realizing
that no one had told the new
priest about the code word.

Before the mayor could explain, the
priest shook an accusing finger at
the mayor and said, "I don't know
what you're laughing about, your
wife fell three times this week."See More
LikeUnlike · · Share · 77
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
ngapat
#1214 Posted : Saturday, April 21, 2012 7:55:44 PM

1.F***ing once a week is good for your health but its harmful if done every day.
2.F***ing gives proper relaxation for your mind & body.
3.F***ing refreshes you.
4.After F***ing dont eat too much go for more liquids.
5.Try to do f***ing in bed cause it can save your valuable energy.
6. F***ing can even reduce your cholestrol level.
So

FASTING is good for your health
God bless your Dirty mind
“Invest in yourself. Your career is the engine of your wealth.”
vinii
#1215 Posted : Monday, April 23, 2012 8:39:09 AM

Just after winning the Miss World Kenya title, Emily Akinyi was interviewed by CNN...

CNN; How do you feel now Emily?!

Akinyi; i feel like competing with akina angel Gabriel for miss heaven and earth, the earth lacks challenge...

CNN; what gave u an edge over the other contestants?

Akinyi; my sunga and my nyadhi, as well as my sep...

CNN; what is 'sunga' and 'nyadhi'? Are those even english words?

Akinyi; wot do u know in englis?! Ofcos they are englis words! Do you know 'were' or 'lacolith' or 'batholith'?

CNN; yes, 'were' is past participle of are, lacolith and batholith are geographical features...

Akinyi; is that all u know about them?! Yawa joCNN gi okodhi sikul manadeniii!(these CNN people are so illiterate) 'were' is telling someone to sing another one, it is also the name of a man. 'Lacolith' is the tooth of an olith and 'batholith' is the side of an olith..

CNN; you must be very intelligent, apart from beautiful! Describe uaself to the world?

Akinyi; am Amilo Okinyo Mmelady. The light at the end of all tunnels and the addressee of all letters. An nyaralego! Watch this parking space.
--
If you are an eagle don't hang around with chickens; chickens don't fly....
Lolest!
#1216 Posted : Tuesday, April 24, 2012 6:53:01 PM

Julie Gichuru FB status: Going to South Africa, yaaay!! (Jacob Zuma likes this)
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
QW25091985
#1217 Posted : Thursday, April 26, 2012 8:03:58 AM

INDIAN MOVIES TEACH US:
1.At least one of the identical
twins is born evil.
2.While defusing a bomb, do not
worry, whichever wire you cut
you"always choose the right".
3. A hero will show no pain, while
getting beaten up; but will show
pain when a girl cleans up his
wound.
4.A detective can solve a case
only when he is suspended from
duty.
5.If you decide to start dancing
on the street, everyone you meet
will know the steps... =))
dunkang
#1218 Posted : Saturday, April 28, 2012 10:07:32 AM

C&P

a prostitute died of AIDS ...Her grandmother went to pack up her clothes ..saw a G-string n went like;

**HII UKIMWI NI MBAYA... INAKULA MPAKA SURUALI**
Receive with simplicity everything that happens to you.” ― Rashi

Kratos
#1219 Posted : Saturday, April 28, 2012 10:32:53 AM

Human Resource Manager
ICMtm Co.
P.O. Box 6789-00932
Nairobi

Dear Sir / Madam

RE; REJECT REFUSAL

Thank you for your letter dated 28th March 2012.

After careful consideration of the fact set out by the letter, I regret to inform you that I am unable to accept your refusal to offer me employment with your company. This year I have been particularly fortunate in receiving an unusually large number of rejection letters. With such a varied and promising field of candidates you will agree with me that it is impossible for me to accept all refusals. It is only natural that I should decline some of them.

Despite your company's outstanding qualifications and previous experience in rejecting applicants, I find that your rejection does not meet my rejection criteria. I am able bodied, academically qualified and have an impressive work history. Therefore I will start work with your company on 2nd April 2012 at 8.30 am without fail. Remuneration shall be negotiated once I commence work.

I look forward to seeing you then.

Regards,

“People will believe a big lie sooner than a little one, and if you repeat it frequently enough, people will sooner or later believe it.” ― Walter C. Langer
Kratos
#1220 Posted : Saturday, April 28, 2012 10:44:49 AM

Ways to annoy others...

• In a meeting, If you have a glass, tap on it occasionally with your pen while talking to others.

• Leave the copy machine set to reduce 200%, extra dark, 17 inch paper, 98 copies.

• Leave your turn signal on for fifty miles.

• Insist on keeping your car windshield wipers running in all weather conditions "to keep them tuned up."

• Reply to everything someone says with "that's what YOU think."

• Follow a few paces behind someone, humming a silly tune.

• Highlight irrelevant information in scientific papers and "cc:" them to your boss.

• Make beeping noises when a large person backs up.

• Invent nonsense computer jargon in conversations, and see if people play along to avoid the appearance of ignorance.

• Finish all your sentences with the words "in accordance with the prophesy."Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

• Wear a special hip holster for your remote control.

• Signal that a conversation is over by clamping your hands over your ears.

• Holla random numbers while someone is counting.

• Adjust the tint on your TV so that all the people are green, and insist to others that you "like it that way."

• Staple papers in the middle of the page.

• Write the surprise ending to a novel on its first page.

• Honk and wave to strangers.

• Change channels five minutes before the end of every show.

• Decline to be seated at a restaurant, and simply eat their complimentary mints by the cash register.

• Begin all your sentences with "ooh la la!"

• ONLY TYPE IN UPPERCASE.

• dont use any punctuation either

• Repeat everything someone says, as a question.

• Repeat the following conversation a dozen times: "Do you hear that?" "What?" "Never mind, its gone now."

• Wander around a restaurant, asking other diners for their salad.

• Stand over someone's shoulder, mumbling, as they read.

• Pretend your computer's mouse is a CB radio, and talk to it.

• Ask people what gender they are.

• Deliberately hum songs that will remain lodged in co-workers brains and keep doing that daily.

• Lie obviously about trivial things such as the time of day.

• Leave your Christmas decor up until September.

• Sit in your front yard pointing a hair dryer at passing cars to see if they slow down.

• Chew on pens that you've borrowed.

• Wear a LOT of cheap cologne.

• Ask the waitress for an extra seat for your "imaginary friend."

• Go to a poetry recital and ask why each poem doesn't rhyme.

• Never break eye contact.

• Invite lots of people to other people's parties.

“People will believe a big lie sooner than a little one, and if you repeat it frequently enough, people will sooner or later believe it.” ― Walter C. Langer