wazua Wed, Sep 25, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

school management software
wilyum
#1 Posted : Tuesday, January 10, 2012 12:22:58 PM

Looking for a school management software .Does anyone know of any? with clients or portfolios.
brav
#2 Posted : Tuesday, January 10, 2012 12:38:19 PM

Hey have it email me at bravguy at gmail dot com. tuongee
jamplu
#3 Posted : Tuesday, January 10, 2012 12:43:39 PM

some more details on what you looking for. we have one running @ KCA,Maseno,Inoorero,Kimathi University. Has financials, academic modules etc.
wilyum
#4 Posted : Wednesday, January 11, 2012 8:54:50 AM

Quote:
some more details on what you looking for. we have one running @ KCA,Maseno,Inoorero,Kimathi University. Has financials, academic modules etc.

can you provide me your email or phone number tuongee zaidi and i give you the details am interested.
jamplu
#5 Posted : Wednesday, January 11, 2012 9:18:13 AM

wilyum wrote:
Quote:

can you provide me your email or phone number tuongee zaidi and i give you the details am interested.

my email
jamplu at yahoo dot com
wilyum
#6 Posted : Wednesday, January 11, 2012 9:30:23 AM

Quote:

Quote:
wilyum wrote:
Quote:

my email
jamplu at yahoo dot com

check u r email.
Lolest!
#7 Posted : Wednesday, January 11, 2012 10:43:03 AM

Check out these guys as well. They have a nice, stable SQL based system.
http://www.worldspansyst...w=frontpage&Itemid=6
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Robert.Ombija
#8 Posted : Wednesday, January 11, 2012 3:49:31 PM

Hi there. I just joined wazua, was browsing through and saw this. Did you already find what you were looking for? If no, email me what sort of customization you need at robert.ombija@gmail.com. my company partners with a really good I.T Company, Dynamic Systems, they've been around for 2 yrs meaning they are very particular about customer satisfaction and their prices wont have you running for the hills either.
newcomer
#9 Posted : Friday, January 13, 2012 7:32:14 PM

wilyum wrote:
Looking for a school management software .Does anyone know of any? with clients or portfolios.

We use one supplied by a gentleman from mombasa. It has all issues of school management and he can customise it to your needs. I can look for his contacts incase you want a chat with him.
riahsrivastav
#10 Posted : Thursday, March 29, 2012 9:14:29 AM

Hi,

After going through complete conversation.if you are still looking for the School Management Software,i can suggest one software to you.Its a school management system developed by a Pune-based company.CloudEMS-an education management system is a web-based software so it enables you to use it from anywhere ,Available on Software as a service basis so it gets affordable for you, it integrates all the modules for managing a school smoothly.For more details you can visit CloudEMS website.
I'll be glad if my piece of information helps you in some way.

Thankyou
geccko
#11 Posted : Tuesday, December 17, 2013 12:07:05 AM

Hello dear wazuans. Who will welcome into the club the new arrival with a cup of tea? smilesmile

ION, I wish to revive this thread. Anyone looking for a school management or payroll software get in touch. I have a couple of systems I have developed myself that are user friendly and the prices are very competitive; they won't have you running for the hills
jabeen100
#12 Posted : Wednesday, December 18, 2013 1:05:03 PM

Hi,
We are Urgently require a ready-made School Management Software. Please
update me if anyone.
Outvestor
#13 Posted : Wednesday, December 18, 2013 2:48:41 PM

jabeen100 wrote:
Hi,
We are Urgently require a ready-made School Management Software. Please
update me if anyone.

Contact the folks at Octrinsic Technologies.
info@octrinsic.com
¡ʇɹoɟɟǝ ƃuıɟɟǝ ǝɥʇ ɹoɟ ɥɔnɯ os ؛uıɐʌ uı ɔıqɐɹɐ ƃuıuɹɐǝן pǝıɹʇ ı
geccko
#14 Posted : Wednesday, December 18, 2013 8:19:59 PM

Please drop me a line at dolphineblueltd@gmail.com or call 0718567493.

Once i give you a demo you'll have no doubts it's what you are looking for. Anyway don't take my word for it, the proof of the pudding is in the eating. Let's talk

@jabeen100, our system is called Smart School built using microsoft technologies i.e C# and SQL server 2008 and runs on your LAN. We are also working on a web solution that will run on the cloud.

Our other system is a payroll software called Payworks.

We hope you'll have an easy time using our sytems because our strongest suit is transalating user requirements into user friendly applicationsand we do that with ease.
Ngogoyo
#15 Posted : Thursday, December 19, 2013 12:08:15 PM

geccko wrote:
Please drop me a line at dolphineblueltd@gmail.com or call 0718567493.

Once i give you a demo you'll have no doubts it's what you are looking for. Anyway don't take my word for it, the proof of the pudding is in the eating. Let's talk

@jabeen100, our system is called Smart School built using microsoft technologies i.e C# and SQL server 2008 and runs on your LAN. We are also working on a web solution that will run on the cloud.

Our other system is a payroll software called Payworks.

We hope you'll have an easy time using our sytems because our strongest suit is transalating user requirements into user friendly applicationsand we do that with ease.

Can these systems quoted by wazuans be used in a small private primary school set up and what is the range in prices?
geccko
#16 Posted : Monday, January 20, 2014 12:24:10 PM

The systems can be used in any setup from kindergarten to college so a small private primary school setup especially fits the bill perfectly . Prices start from 50K + 16% VAT and this varies depending on the modules installed. The basic setup would include modules like student Registration, Exams, Subjects, Marks, Staff, Fees & Inventory.

Advanced modules will contain things like an accounting module & Payroll.