wazua Mon, Oct 7, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

147 Pages«<5051525354>»
Just for laughs...corner
carygoh
#1021 Posted : Tuesday, December 20, 2011 8:41:07 PM

C&P

BANKING ETIQUETTE

A crusty old man walks into a bank and says to the teller at the window, "I want to open a damn checking account."

The astonished woman replies, "I beg your pardon, sir; I must have misunderstood you. What did you say?"

"Listen up, damn it. I said I want to open a damn checking account right now!"

"I'm very sorry sir, but we do not tolerate that kind of language in this bank."

So saying, the teller leaves the window and goes over to the bank manager to tell him about her situation. They both return and the manager asks the old geezer, "What seems to be the problem here?"

"There's no damn problem," the man says, "I just won 50 million bucks in the damn lottery and I want to open a damn checking account in this damn bank!"

"I see," says the manager, "and this bitch is giving you a hard time?"

Think Positive Test Negative
Rahatupu
#1022 Posted : Wednesday, December 21, 2011 12:12:21 PM

Jamaican Man Wicked!!

Jamaican Man was making love to his woman for da 1st time
he suddenly screamed & ran out of da room..
came back wit a glass of water n pour it in da woman's airport ..
Frightened, da woman shouted....

'Wot da Hell Ya Do Dat Faw?'

Da man answered....,

'Damn'it woman ......dis ting too sweet man
..me gwan dilute it, ..rememba me diabetic'
Lolest!
#1023 Posted : Wednesday, December 21, 2011 4:12:05 PM

c & P
A young boy enters a barber shop and the barber whispers to his customer, “This is the dumbest kid in the world. Watch while I prove it to you.”

The barber puts a dollar bill in one hand and two quarters in the other, then calls the boy over and asks, “Which do you want, son?”

The boy takes the quarters and leaves. “What did I tell you?” said the barber. “That kid never learns!”

Later, when the customer leaves, he sees the same young boy coming out of the ice cream store.
“Hey, son! May I ask you a question? Why did you take the quarters instead of the dollar bill?”

The boy replied, “Because the day I take the dollar, the game is over!”
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
McReggae
#1024 Posted : Wednesday, December 21, 2011 4:21:58 PM

Lolest! wrote:
c & P
A young boy enters a barber shop and the barber whispers to his customer, “This is the dumbest kid in the world. Watch while I prove it to you.”

The barber puts a dollar bill in one hand and two quarters in the other, then calls the boy over and asks, “Which do you want, son?”

The boy takes the quarters and leaves. “What did I tell you?” said the barber. “That kid never learns!”

Later, when the customer leaves, he sees the same young boy coming out of the ice cream store.
“Hey, son! May I ask you a question? Why did you take the quarters instead of the dollar bill?”

The boy replied, “Because the day I take the dollar, the game is over!”

Good one!!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
kichwangumu
#1025 Posted : Wednesday, December 21, 2011 5:18:03 PM

Masai alitongoza dem kwa club.
Wakati wanatiana dem akawa
anaonesha maufundi kwa kumweka
chini Masai na kumkatikia.

... Masai kuona
vile akamuuliza dem;
Masai:Hifi nani ametongosa mwensie?
Dem:wewe!
Masai:nani nalipia gesti?
Masai:nani natoa ela?
Masai:Sasa mbona wewe natomba mimi?
Thiong'o
#1026 Posted : Wednesday, December 21, 2011 6:36:51 PM

A Luo guy gets angry with his wife and hits her with a bundle of 1000 notes, and shouts at her ‘ Ur lucky I am not from the bank I would have killed you”!!!!!
Luo swag yawa.
Outvestor
#1027 Posted : Thursday, December 22, 2011 12:15:47 AM

A drunk falls down from 2nd floor. A dozen people rush towards him to offer help and one chap asks him "Boss, what happened?" The drunk stutters back "Sijui, hata mimi nimefika tu hapa saa hii"
¡ʇɹoɟɟǝ ƃuıɟɟǝ ǝɥʇ ɹoɟ ɥɔnɯ os ؛uıɐʌ uı ɔıqɐɹɐ ƃuıuɹɐǝן pǝıɹʇ ı
kichwangumu
#1028 Posted : Thursday, December 22, 2011 8:39:27 AM

C&P

sabell Sonkette

Dua ya msichana yeyote anaepanga kuniibia mume
wangu...

muharibie maisha mschana yoyote anaefkiria kunibia... mume wangu,

mjalie mende kwenye kitanda chake na kunguni,

Na majipu kwenye kwapa lake,

apate period mara 5 kwa mwezi,

mvunjie makeup zake na nguo zake ziungue zote :)

mpatie kazi yakufua na kuosha viombo :/

mtese akienda shoping asipate nguo size yake=D

mjazie chawa kwenye nywele..
kichwangumu
#1029 Posted : Thursday, December 22, 2011 9:31:03 AM

McGregor: Can i have some acetylsalicyclic acid,please?

PHARMACIST: Do you mean aspirin?

McGregor: Thats it! I always forget the word.
carygoh
#1030 Posted : Thursday, December 22, 2011 9:52:49 AM

kichwangumu wrote:
C&P

sabell Sonkette

Dua ya msichana yeyote anaepanga kuniibia mume
wangu...

muharibie maisha mschana yoyote anaefkiria kunibia... mume wangu,

mjalie mende kwenye kitanda chake na kunguni,

Na majipu kwenye kwapa lake,

apate period mara 5 kwa mwezi,

mvunjie makeup zake na nguo zake ziungue zote :)

mpatie kazi yakufua na kuosha viombo :/

mtese akienda shoping asipate nguo size yake=D

mjazie chawa kwenye nywele..

kama mungu angeskianga kila ombi tungekuwa taabani
Think Positive Test Negative
hoodrat
#1031 Posted : Thursday, December 22, 2011 4:10:29 PM

Naona unafikiria Xmas tena.Ushawahi fanya hesabu ya hiyo siku?Hebu fikiria;kutravel hapa na pale,thao nne,kushiba ovyo thao saba,kubuy nguo mpya tenga mbili,kwenda out na mabeste thao nne.Boss,una doh!Usisahau kujiharibia sleep.Achana na mpango wa xmas.Pika sukuma wiki.Epuka hasara!
Apparently there is nothing that cannot happen today!
hello
#1032 Posted : Friday, December 30, 2011 7:16:48 AM

What do you say after sex!!!

Aries
Am hungry, pass the pizza.

Taurus
Okay, let's do it again.

Gemini
The first round was all good, ready for the next round?

Cancer
When are we getting married?

Leo
Wasn't I fantastic?

Virgo
That wasn't so bad..let me show you how its properly done.

Libra
I liked it if you liked it.

Scorpio
Don't call me, I'll call you.

Capricorn
Do you have a business card??

Saggitarius
Wild ! tell your friend to be ready she's next !!

Aquarius
Now let's do it again and again and again and again

Pisces
What did you say your name was??

Which one r u?
I want to be a millionaire.
kingfisher
#1033 Posted : Friday, December 30, 2011 9:00:58 AM

kichwangumu wrote:
McGregor: Can i have some acetylsalicyclic acid,please?

PHARMACIST: Do you mean aspirin?

McGregor: Thats it! I always forget the word.

@jah man...

How do you ask for actal??? I know you buy that so often!
When I have money, I get rid of it quickly, lest it find a way into my heart.
kichwangumu
#1034 Posted : Friday, December 30, 2011 10:14:40 AM

Ujinga ni mtoto wa neighbour mchinese alikufa then the mama wa plot gossiped saying si ilisemekana ati hizi vitu za china they dont last long.
wanyuru
#1035 Posted : Friday, December 30, 2011 10:50:54 AM

C&P

It is the month of december 2011, in Nyeri, Central Kenya. It is raining, and the town looks totally deserted. It is tough times, everybody is in

debt, and everybody lives on credit. Suddenly, a rich tourist comes to town.

• He enters the only hotel, lays 3 notes of KES. 1000/= on the reception counter, and goes to inspect the rooms upstairs in order to pick one.

• The hotel proprietor takes the KES. 3000/= and runs to pay his debt to the butcher.

• The butcher takes the KES. 3000/=, and runs to pay his debt to the pig farmer.

• The pig farmer takes the KES. 3000/=, and runs to pay his debt to the supplier of feed and fuel.

• The supplier of the feed and fuel takes the KES. 3000/= and runs to pay his debt to the town's prostitute that in these hard times, gave

her "services" on credit.

• The hooker runs to the hotel, and pays off her debt with the KES. 3000/= to the hotel proprietor to pay for the rooms that she rented

when she brought her clients there.

• The hotel proprietor then lays the KES. 3000/=back on the counter so that the rich tourist will not suspect anything.

At that moment, the rich tourist comes down after inspecting the rooms, and takes his KES. 3000/=, after saying that he did not like any

of the rooms, and leaves

Nyeri town. No one earned anything, however, the whole town is now without debt, and looks to the future with a lot of optimism.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is exactly how the world is doing business and barely surviving today!
kichwangumu
#1036 Posted : Friday, December 30, 2011 12:13:48 PM

Quote:
C&P

It is the month of december 2011, in Nyeri, Central Kenya. It is raining, and the town looks totally deserted. It is tough times, everybody is in

• He enters the only hotel, lays 3 notes of KES. 1000/= on the reception counter, and goes to inspect the rooms upstairs in order to pick one.

• The hotel proprietor takes the KES. 3000/= and runs to pay his debt to the butcher.

• The butcher takes the KES. 3000/=, and runs to pay his debt to the pig farmer.

• The pig farmer takes the KES. 3000/=, and runs to pay his debt to the supplier of feed and fuel.

• The supplier of the feed and fuel takes the KES. 3000/= and runs to pay his debt to the town's prostitute that in these hard times, gave

• The hooker runs to the hotel, and pays off her debt with the KES. 3000/= to the hotel proprietor to pay for the rooms that she rented

• The hotel proprietor then lays the KES. 3000/=back on the counter so that the rich tourist will not suspect anything.

At that moment, the rich tourist comes down after inspecting the rooms, and takes his KES. 3000/=, after saying that he did not like any

of the rooms, and leaves

Nyeri town. No one earned anything, however, the whole town is now without debt, and looks to the future with a lot of optimism.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is exactly how the world is doing business and barely surviving today!

@WanyuLu d'oh! sasa nimepata headache, Im sure kuna catch mahali kwa hii story ni vile siioni. haki it cant be.
kelele.com
#1037 Posted : Wednesday, January 04, 2012 1:12:28 AM

what do u call that arsenal fan that refused to resume his duties at the PM office? miGOONER miGOONER
Sina Signature. NKT
Impunity
#1038 Posted : Wednesday, January 04, 2012 7:05:24 AM

kelele.com wrote:
what do u call that arsenal fan that refused to resume his duties at the PM office? miGOONER miGOONER

And apparently RAO is an avid supporter of Gooners!
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

dunkang
#1039 Posted : Wednesday, January 04, 2012 7:33:47 PM

wanyuru wrote:
C&P

of the rooms, and leaves

But i thought that is the way the world should be LIVING. Mmmh?
Receive with simplicity everything that happens to you.” ― Rashi

Impunity
#1040 Posted : Thursday, January 05, 2012 6:50:13 AM

dunkang wrote:
wanyuru wrote:
C&P

of the rooms, and leaves

But i thought that is the way the world should be LIVING. Mmmh?

In that case who needs money?We can all just decide to cancel our debts and leave free!
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.