wazua Thu, Mar 28, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

8 Pages123>»
The best sacco to join
african coloner
#1 Posted : Wednesday, November 10, 2010 4:01:54 PM

My fellow investors, i am thinking of going through the sacco route in terms of investment but i havent got any idea of which sacco is the best as most are corrupt as our kenyan mp's. My interests lies in land buying one or investment, your advice in this will be highly apreciated.

everyone want to go to heaven but none want die
african coloner attached the following image(s):
groupslarge.gif (108kb) downloaded 61 time(s).
maina20
#2 Posted : Wednesday, November 10, 2010 4:47:18 PM

smile We can form 1, say WAZUA SACCO...of common minds willing to Invest in property. am sure there are like minds around just here in wazua....this is how Giant companys start, with an idea..... can we do it? count me on............
..desire to succeed is always fighting with fear of failure..
Bugatti
#3 Posted : Wednesday, November 10, 2010 4:56:24 PM

@AFRICAN COLONER
Try Mhasibu Sacco-It has both Sacco and Ltd company for land investments.Members are drawn from accounting fraternity.Well managed.clear policies to run it and transparent
teletalk
#4 Posted : Wednesday, November 10, 2010 5:01:05 PM

yeap guyz there is need to much ave a corruupt free sacoo and that also deals in properpy investments. actually there is one like ssuch. bt the issue yu got be an accountant to join. MHASIBU SACCO
mozenrat
#5 Posted : Wednesday, November 10, 2010 8:44:57 PM

maina20 wrote:
smile We can form 1, say WAZUA SACCO...of common minds willing to Invest in property. am sure there are like minds around just here in wazua....this is how Giant companys start, with an idea..... can we do it? count me on............

Whatever happened to the SK (or Wazua) company.. Is it still running?
brightstar
#6 Posted : Wednesday, November 17, 2010 6:33:50 PM

Some years ago I resigned from the Sacco where I was a member. I applied for a refund of my shares but since a colleague who I had guaranteed a loan had defaulted on his loan repayment, my shares were held as security. The guy eventually cleared paying for the defaulted loan but now the Sacco has refused to pay me my shares back.
I have written to the Sacco officials but they don't bother to respond and the officials don't take my calls. Where can I get assistance. The Sacco is based in Nairobi. Thanks Wazuans.
bird_man
#7 Posted : Wednesday, November 17, 2010 6:45:20 PM

@brightstar,just walk there and ask for an explanation as to whether you are eligable to get a refund of your money or not.Its better than writting emails or making calls.
Formally employed people often live their employers' dream & forget about their own.
BGL
#8 Posted : Tuesday, December 21, 2010 11:42:06 AM

african coloner wrote:
My fellow investors, i am thinking of going through the sacco route in terms of investment but i havent got any idea of which sacco is the best as most are corrupt as our kenyan mp's. My interests lies in land buying one or investment, your advice in this will be highly apreciated.

MURAMATI SACCO
History will not remember you for your IQ. It will remember you for what you did. “Genius is 1 percent inspiration, 99 percent perspiration.” Thomas Edison
mpobiz
#9 Posted : Wednesday, December 29, 2010 8:18:41 PM

BGL wrote:
african coloner wrote:

MURAMATI SACCO

@BGL.. you have been acting like a muramati mamluki or a propaganda machine for this thing in this thread
Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
madhaquer
#10 Posted : Thursday, December 30, 2010 11:15:28 AM

The best sacco to join is one where there are members you trust who will guarantee you when you need a loan.
@brightstar. Write a complaint to the ministry of co-operatives. Those officials won't know what hit them.
Layman
#11 Posted : Friday, December 31, 2010 8:08:57 AM

muramati sacco
oops
#12 Posted : Thursday, January 20, 2011 4:12:17 PM

maina20 wrote:

Good idea i 2nd it.
Wendz
#13 Posted : Thursday, January 20, 2011 5:14:11 PM

brightstar wrote:
Some years ago I resigned from the Sacco where I was a member. I applied for a refund of my shares but since a colleague who I had guaranteed a loan had defaulted on his loan repayment, my shares were held as security. The guy eventually cleared paying for the defaulted loan but now the Sacco has refused to pay me my shares back.
I have written to the Sacco officials but they don't bother to respond and the officials don't take my calls. Where can I get assistance. The Sacco is based in Nairobi. Thanks Wazuans.

Walk there, make a hell of a noise, threaten you are reporting them to the ministry of the Cooperatives and if they do not budge, make good your threat... chances are, they wont let you leave the door without a solution.
wairegi
#14 Posted : Friday, January 28, 2011 11:44:44 PM

The best sacco.... any with very sound management. Our sacco was once run down by poor management. Coup de tal happened and we are now happy and getting good returns.
Kwanini
#15 Posted : Monday, February 14, 2011 2:06:03 PM

@brighter, the best sacco is the one that goes for the kill when a defaulter gets inspired-IRRESPECTIVE OF REASON. This is to protect contributions and hence dividends.

Tel calls dont help coz i assume demand notes were sent to both defaulter and guarantor. Before waging war arm yourself with your bylaws be ready to defend your rights upto the tribunal and finally, maybe to the court.

Diplomacy may get u further than shouts of Haki yetu! There is a fellow like u in one case who still lost her shares , paid the court fees, deposited the interest in the counterclaim, and of course her advocate smiled for 2 years of mentions and hearings.

Get the calculator and relevant details and shoot from the hip if need be.
"For i am the master and the captain of my fate"
McReggae
#16 Posted : Monday, February 14, 2011 2:26:59 PM

wairegi wrote:
The best sacco.... any with very sound management. Our sacco was once run down by poor management. Coup de tal happened and we are now happy and getting good returns.

....sounds familiar, probably we share the same sacco!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
BGL
#17 Posted : Monday, November 14, 2011 1:32:44 AM

MURAMATI has done it again.
They have won 2011 FiRe award for the SACCO category. For all the men and women who are not yet decided on which SACCO to join then MURAMATI is the place to be.

this is where cash rich men & women will be made post 2012! watch this space.
History will not remember you for your IQ. It will remember you for what you did. “Genius is 1 percent inspiration, 99 percent perspiration.” Thomas Edison
hobbit
#18 Posted : Monday, November 14, 2011 2:58:37 PM

BGL wrote:
They have won 2011 FiRe award for the SACCO category. For all the men and women who are not yet decided on which SACCO to join then MURAMATI is the place to be.

This is right, MURAMATI is the place to be. they are currently strategizing on expansion with Kasarani and Rongai in the line. i hear they are also doing something about their name so as to sound national.
This is the place to be with the bank lending rates going out of hand.
gathiru
#19 Posted : Monday, November 14, 2011 3:08:06 PM

yaps am a member and i am very proud 2 b associated with muramati since it offers reasonable rate of interst 4 their Loans..........
Hunderwear
#20 Posted : Monday, November 21, 2011 7:26:10 PM

BGL wrote:

this is where cash rich men & women will be made post 2012! watch this space.

Ndiyo hiyo!!they are giving member a hel of a tym and literally threatening them to extinction in maragwa