wazua Sat, Sep 28, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
Africa should be split in 6 countries and sold to the West!
tony stark
#21 Posted : Thursday, November 17, 2011 12:34:28 PM

Cde Monomotapa wrote:
Mr.Wambui wrote:
Nabwire wrote:
A proud man is always looking down on things and people; and, ofcourse, as long as you are looking down, you cant see something that is above you.
C.S Lewis

~ couldn't put it any better.
This post should in fact be in club sk and merged with 'just for laughs corner'

This nonsense is not worth Club SK. Is there a garbage section where OCH and Eveready threads are.
simonkabz
#22 Posted : Thursday, November 17, 2011 1:15:58 PM

Never felt so insulted. Pure nincompoopery.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
Drunkard
#23 Posted : Thursday, November 17, 2011 7:24:29 PM

... Lets be honest, are you suppose to be loyal to a country just because your were unlucky enough to be born there? I know someone will rant at this and yes I said, we were unlucky to be born in Africa.... why defend the facts.

... Anyway nothing will change if we have people defending morons like Gaddafis, Mugabes and 99% of african leaderships, we've been cheated for years, we're told thatwe must be proud of our country and we take it to our hearts, we're told to sign.... I am proud to be a Kenyan... while someone else is writing cheques, one person have 500,000 acres and atleast 500,000 are landless? come on! Let me be the one writing the cheques and you sing you're proud to be a kenyan while walking around broke, what a moron!
Mr.Wambui
#24 Posted : Thursday, November 17, 2011 7:59:13 PM

Sawa @drunkard, we tusheka ulikokwenda utuachie Africa na ujinga wetu. Ama you no longer understand swa?
All you can do is all you can do; but all you can do is enough!
amga
#25 Posted : Thursday, November 17, 2011 8:39:57 PM

wewe kijana kwani nini shida yako if you think the so called west are beta off enda huko tuache Kenya yetu, na wacha tabia ambazo hazifai ni fedheha mwanaume kama wewe kuleta mswada kama huu katika kikao cha wazua kumbuka heshima si utumwa!!
Drunkard
#26 Posted : Thursday, November 17, 2011 9:47:03 PM

We're all just unlucky to happen to have come out of our mama's miaaau in Kenyan soil, thats just what it is, lets face it.
Sufficiently Philanga....thropic
#27 Posted : Thursday, November 17, 2011 11:37:57 PM

Drunkard wrote:
We're all just unlucky to happen to have come out of our mama's miaaau in Kenyan soil, thats just what it is, lets face it.

Okay, go for a plastic surgery so you look like a jungu. And while at it,you can also drop the ascent!
@SufficientlyP
Drunkard
#28 Posted : Friday, November 18, 2011 12:23:01 AM

....Yea I see, alot of people getting offended because they've been told by those who hold the check books that they're the best country, a few month ago I read a story where someone was abducted and kept for 18 yrs, at some point she was free to go for shopping and she would come back to the same house that she was kept and abused against her will and when she was rescured people started wondering why she wasn't able to live even when she could go shopping alone! A behavioral expert explained that she was so traumatized that she couldn't live, thats exactly where we're as a country, we've been so abused by our leaderships that we cannot think straight, we even believe we're in a good shape!
Tommy
#29 Posted : Friday, November 18, 2011 2:09:37 AM

there are some people who go to mombasa for a weekend and come back with a heavy mombasa swahili tongue. Some go to the state for a one week visit and their tongue becomes heavy. Some go to the state and start to think they can fool every one that they are swimming in money. Others go to the state and they start to imagine that their former workmates and friends have an inferior way of thinking. Thats why somebody started this thread, right?
Don't wait for the Last Judgment. It happens every day. ~Albert Camus, The Fall, 1956
tony stark
#30 Posted : Friday, November 18, 2011 9:16:37 AM

Drunkard wrote:
If Africa was a company it wouldn't even be trading in NSE for that and many other reasons, Africa would be up for a buyout, infact someone would have long bought it and either restructure or break it down and sell it.

Having a few experience in M & A, I have been passionately exploring an option of buy a country like Kenya, restructuring it and finding a buyer, having say that, does anyone thing Africa should be sold to the west... I think so!

I have tried to refrain myself but your stupidity has become too much. Please stick to mashada I am sure your stupidity will be appreciated there.

If Africa was a company the net worth of its assest would make it impossible for it to trade on any stock market.
Arable land,gold, diamonds, oil,tea, horticulture, spices, energy sources abound and a huge market and labour force. Just to name a few things that are going for Africa.
This company would not need your M& A stupidity all it would need to change CEO and board members and it would be running at full steam.
Kweli every market has a mad man and I am glad to inform that you are Wazua's idiot.
Thiong'o
#31 Posted : Friday, November 18, 2011 10:22:21 AM

tony stark wrote:
Drunkard wrote:
If Africa was a company it wouldn't even be trading in NSE for that and many other reasons, Africa would be up for a buyout, infact someone would have long bought it and either restructure or break it down and sell it.

Having a few experience in M & A, I have been passionately exploring an option of buy a country like Kenya, restructuring it and finding a buyer, having say that, does anyone thing Africa should be sold to the west... I think so!

I have tried to refrain myself but your stupidity has become too much. Please stick to mashada I am sure your stupidity will be appreciated there.

If Africa was a company the net worth of its assest would make it impossible for it to trade on any stock market.
Arable land,gold, diamonds, oil,tea, horticulture, spices, energy sources abound and a huge market and labour force. Just to name a few things that are going for Africa.
This company would not need your M& A stupidity all it would need to change CEO and board members and it would be running at full steam.
Kweli every market has a mad man and I am glad to inform that you are Wazua's idiot.

@ Drunkard
You think we should auction ourselves to the west – “Africa should be split in 6 countries and sold to the West!”

Earlier you questioned the existence of God “Questioning the validity of Church!?”

@ tony stark has been blunt in telling who you are. I will be kind and not print my thoughts, but your description can be found here... http://www.richardajordan.com/Sermons/020228.htm
kiterunner
#32 Posted : Friday, November 18, 2011 10:32:09 AM

tony stark wrote:
Drunkard wrote:

finally someone gives him a well deserved accoladeApplause Applause Applause Applause

which west do you keep referring to in your semi literate posts? A good number of Wazuans have lived in those countries you worship with far higher salaries than you can dream of but chose to go back home. You really have your a$$ brain washed bro and i honestly pity you. You are also so annoying in so many different levels. I havent come across a less intelligent person anywhere in my life and you keep proving yourself consistently, its definitely not a one off!!!! YOU NEED HELP
our goals are best achieved indirectly
Tommy
#33 Posted : Friday, November 18, 2011 1:42:01 PM

tony stark wrote:
Drunkard wrote:

Glad indeed Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Don't wait for the Last Judgment. It happens every day. ~Albert Camus, The Fall, 1956
masukuma
#34 Posted : Friday, November 18, 2011 4:31:23 PM

Who in the west has any cash to buy anything? Kwanza they should okoa PIIGs countries before thinking of us. Africa is the next frontier - if we only knew and negotiated properly. There is nothing left in Europe!
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Drunkard
#35 Posted : Friday, November 18, 2011 4:47:09 PM

If we have all these resources then we're actually not intelligent enough to use it to better ourselve right?.....
kiterunner
#36 Posted : Friday, November 18, 2011 6:09:56 PM

Drunkard wrote:
If we have all these resources then we're actually not intelligent enough to use it to better ourselve right?.....

Allow me to paraphrase this for you '' I am not intelligent enough to get a book and brush up on civilization of the human race''

While at it Jared Diamond and Niall Ferguson books will do you great good while you are on your break from flipping burgers at McDonald and bask in your newfound 'intelligence'

If you are under 35 I bet you Africa is going to change so much in your lifetime you would nt recognize it from today (That you can take to the bank)
our goals are best achieved indirectly
Drunkard
#37 Posted : Friday, November 18, 2011 7:57:17 PM

@ Kiterunner, thats exactly what we do, we read books and try to justify why we're behind, we're behind because we're dumb period! New flash, Uhuru Kenyatta own more than 500,000 hect of land while almost 90% of Kenyans are close to landless, not a single Kenyan can stand up and question how he got all that land, Corruption everyday and we still elect the same people, yes we're dumb, you probably was defending Gaddaffi and yes you're an idiot but you don't know, atleast I know!