wazua Sat, Sep 28, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages12>
Africa should be split in 6 countries and sold to the West!
Drunkard
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 17, 2011 1:20:00 AM

If Africa was a company it wouldn't even be trading in NSE for that and many other reasons, Africa would be up for a buyout, infact someone would have long bought it and either restructure or break it down and sell it.

Having a few experience in M & A, I have been passionately exploring an option of buy a country like Kenya, restructuring it and finding a buyer, having say that, does anyone thing Africa should be sold to the west... I think so!
Nabwire
#2 Posted : Thursday, November 17, 2011 1:32:34 AM

A proud man is always looking down on things and people; and, ofcourse, as long as you are looking down, you cant see something that is above you.
C.S Lewis
Hunderwear
#3 Posted : Thursday, November 17, 2011 2:57:08 AM

Drunkard wrote:
If Africa was a company it wouldn't even be trading in NSE for that and many other reasons, Africa would be up for a buyout, infact someone would have long bought it and either restructure or break it down and sell it.

Having a few experience in M & A, I have been passionately exploring an option of buy a country like Kenya, restructuring it and finding a buyer, having say that, does anyone thing Africa should be sold to the west... I think so!

crazy
nostoppingthis
#4 Posted : Thursday, November 17, 2011 5:31:26 AM

@Mr. 10k, Kenya doesn't come cheap....
Lolest!
#5 Posted : Thursday, November 17, 2011 5:55:24 AM

Drunkard, you want to buy Kenya yet you cant foot a 10k pledge? Wacha madharau!
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Mr.Wambui
#6 Posted : Thursday, November 17, 2011 6:40:16 AM

Nabwire wrote:
A proud man is always looking down on things and people; and, ofcourse, as long as you are looking down, you cant see something that is above you.
C.S Lewis

~ couldn't put it any better.
This post should in fact be in club sk and merged with 'just for laughs corner'
All you can do is all you can do; but all you can do is enough!
Sober
#7 Posted : Thursday, November 17, 2011 7:25:33 AM

I am just looking at the name of the character that started this post. He he he. How much can it be to buy Eritrea, just thinking
African parents don't know how to say sorry.. the closest you will get to a sorry is a 'have you eaten'
Jaina
#8 Posted : Thursday, November 17, 2011 7:36:22 AM

Asi?.

@ Drunkard.
For the sake of argument and to expose your ignorance, when you refer to "West" who do you have in mind?.

US?. UK?. Not forgeting Italy, Greece, portugal & Spain fall in the "West Category".

The west should restructure first before attempting to restructure others.

Be Realistic.
Gordon Gekko
#9 Posted : Thursday, November 17, 2011 7:39:45 AM

Will it come with a genuine title - is there risk of a Syokimau-like outcome
maligumu
#10 Posted : Thursday, November 17, 2011 7:47:22 AM

This guy is the one who should be restructured and donated to the west . Halipi madeni !
Peace be with you
hisah
#11 Posted : Thursday, November 17, 2011 7:58:32 AM

Is he still holding britank...
$15/barrel oil... The commodities lehman moment arrives as well as Sovereign debt volcano!
wanyuru
#12 Posted : Thursday, November 17, 2011 8:09:03 AM

so what's your bid? 10K?
Sure
#13 Posted : Thursday, November 17, 2011 8:20:01 AM

Drunkard wrote:

You are the variety that connived to sell slaves to the West. Instead of thinking how we can get rid of the swines from our backs, you are thinking of becoming a pimp to arrange how the swines can be allowed to rape us for life. Hopeless case.
Wisdom to detect when share prices hit rock bottom.
When interest on bonds keep going up, you know the bear run is on high street. When interest on bonds start leveling, the bear has met the bull and they have hit rock bottom. When the interest rates on bonds start coming down, the bull has overpowered the bear and you better be riding the bull.
Injere
#14 Posted : Thursday, November 17, 2011 9:01:28 AM

@Drunkard - wacha matusi. There is talk of consolidating Africa into one trading bloc. I think this should be encouraged. To be honest, no one would be interested in buying Africa....the Agenda is to break it, ravage its resources and the start condemning it as a "heathen" continent. It is a high stakes game.
Jus Blazin
#15 Posted : Thursday, November 17, 2011 9:19:26 AM

For argument sake, who will split it, and how?
Luck is when Preparation meets Opportunity. ~ Lucius Annaeus Seneca
McReggae
#16 Posted : Thursday, November 17, 2011 9:43:11 AM

10K!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
Cde Monomotapa
#17 Posted : Thursday, November 17, 2011 9:51:12 AM

Mr.Wambui wrote:
Nabwire wrote:
C.S Lewis

~ couldn't put it any better.
This post should in fact be in club sk and merged with 'just for laughs corner'

Sufficiently Philanga....thropic
#18 Posted : Thursday, November 17, 2011 10:21:37 AM

Drunkard wrote:

First restructure your English,sell your Britank and then start a serious thread!
@SufficientlyP
Pierce
#19 Posted : Thursday, November 17, 2011 11:12:52 AM

Sufficiently Philanga....thropic wrote:
Drunkard wrote:

First restructure your English,sell your Britank and then start a serious thread!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
bwenyenye
#20 Posted : Thursday, November 17, 2011 11:31:19 AM

10K....
I Think Therefore I Am