wazua Mon, Oct 7, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

147 Pages«<4344454647>»
Just for laughs...corner
marex
#881 Posted : Saturday, October 22, 2011 11:48:22 AM

Typical kikuyus dont call each other by 1 name: they identify each other by what they're best known for:e.g.
-Kariuki wa pajero
-Kamau wa mukawa
-Ng'ang'a wa tùkeki twa sukari
-Njenga nyama quarter
-Shege wa magui
-Chaosi (charles) maburoti
-wanjiku wa githeri
-Kinuthia mathigara
-Wahome wa thitoo
-Wainaina wa KZQ
-Mungai gioko
-Waithaka gathenge
-Kiarie wa kuhihia
-Waiganjo tegithi (taxi)
-Muiruri kigege
-Karimi wa busheri
Wanjohi wa Kigogoine
Irungu wa nguo
Muceru wa thubu
The way I am
marex
#882 Posted : Saturday, October 22, 2011 11:55:58 AM

That Piece of MEAT that separates brothers and sisters!!!!!
That Piece of MEAT that causes Husbands and Wife's to divorce!!!
That Piece of MEAT that causes hatred between brothers and sisters!!!!
That Piece of MEAT that causes women to fight with women,
and .... brothers to fight with brothers!!!! !
It is that Piece of MEAT that is more outside than inside ,
and sometimes more inside than outside .
Beloved brothers and sisters,
It is that Piece of MEAT that can give so much pain,
but it also brings a lot of PLEASURE!
that Piece of MEAT

WHICH IS THE TONGUE
The way I am
marex
#883 Posted : Sunday, October 23, 2011 7:31:22 PM

This Al Shabab thing is getting tribal:
1) Luo : Al Sbaab
2) Kamba : Al Nzambamb
3) Luhya : Al Shapap
4) Kisii : Al Shapaapu
5) Maasai : Ero Shabab
6) Kikuyu : Waru Chambambu
7) Kalenjin : Al Jabvaabv
8) Sheng : Al Shabzizo
The way I am
marex
#884 Posted : Monday, October 24, 2011 1:49:25 AM

Last month was my Birthday,
My wife & kids didn't wish me,
I went to work,my friends didn't wish me.
I entered my office, my P.A said happy birthday boss.
I felt special. she asked me for lunch,
After lunch she invited me to her apartment.
There she said 'Do u mind if i go to my bedroom n undress?
'Okay Fine' I said nervously waitin for action.
She came out few minutes later wit a large cake followed by my wife, kids, friends and i was sitting there....... NAKED!! .....men when deal is too gud think twice!
The way I am
minima
#885 Posted : Monday, October 24, 2011 6:41:43 AM

marex wrote:
This Al Shabab thing is getting tribal:
1) Luo : Al Sbaab
2) Kamba : Al Nzambamb
3) Luhya : Al Shapap
4) Kisii : Al Shapaapu
5) Maasai : Ero Shabab
6) Kikuyu : Waru Chambambu
7) Kalenjin : Al Jabvaabv
8) Sheng : Al Shabzizo

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Yes! Jesus loves me
mgeman
#886 Posted : Monday, October 24, 2011 3:44:47 PM

C & P
Cow(oh boy) Boots

Anyone who has ever dressed a child will love this one!

Did you hear about the Texas Teacher who was helping one of her kindergarten students put on his cowboy boots? He asked for help and she could see why.

Even with her pulling and him pushing, the little boots still didn't want to go on. Finally, when the second boot was on, she had worked up a sweat.

She almost cried when the little boy said, "Teacher, they're on the wrong feet."

She looked and sure enough, they were. It wasn't any easier pulling the boots off than it was putting them on. She managed to keep her cool as together they worked to get the boots back on - this time on the right feet.

He then announced, "These aren't my boots."

She bit her tongue rather than get right in his face and scream, "Why didn't you say so?" like she wanted to. And, once again she struggled to help him pull the ill-fitting boots off his little feet. No sooner they got the boots off and he said, "They're my brother's boots. My Mom made me wear 'em."

Now she didn't know if she should laugh or cry. But, she mustered up the grace and courage she had left to wrestle the boots on his feet again. Helping him into his coat, she asked, "Now, where are your mittens?" He said,

"I stuffed 'em in the toes of my boots."

Her trial starts next month.
I am an African

-Thambo Mbeki Speech
StatMeister
#887 Posted : Monday, October 24, 2011 4:01:31 PM

mgeman wrote:
C & P
Cow(oh boy) Boots

Anyone who has ever dressed a child will love this one!

Did you hear about the Texas Teacher who was helping one of her kindergarten students put on his cowboy boots? He asked for help and she could see why.

Even with her pulling and him pushing, the little boots still didn't want to go on. Finally, when the second boot was on, she had worked up a sweat.

She almost cried when the little boy said, "Teacher, they're on the wrong feet."

She looked and sure enough, they were. It wasn't any easier pulling the boots off than it was putting them on. She managed to keep her cool as together they worked to get the boots back on - this time on the right feet.

He then announced, "These aren't my boots."

She bit her tongue rather than get right in his face and scream, "Why didn't you say so?" like she wanted to. And, once again she struggled to help him pull the ill-fitting boots off his little feet. No sooner they got the boots off and he said, "They're my brother's boots. My Mom made me wear 'em."

Now she didn't know if she should laugh or cry. But, she mustered up the grace and courage she had left to wrestle the boots on his feet again. Helping him into his coat, she asked, "Now, where are your mittens?" He said,

"I stuffed 'em in the toes of my boots."

Her trial starts next month.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
A bad day fishing is better than a good day at work
McReggae
#888 Posted : Monday, October 24, 2011 4:09:16 PM

mgeman, nice one!!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
Kaigangio
#889 Posted : Monday, October 24, 2011 5:31:18 PM

C & P

A man came home from work one day to find his wife on the front porch with her bags packed.

'Just where the heck do you think you're going!', said the man.

'I'm going to Las Vegas', said the wife, 'I just found out I can get $400 a night for what I give you for free!

'The man said, 'Wait a minute!', and then ran inside the house only to come back a few minutes later with his suitcases in hand.

'Where the heck are you going?', said the wife.

The man said, 'I want to see how you're gonna live on $800 a year!'
...besides, the presence of a safe alone does not signify that there is money inside...
Kaigangio
#890 Posted : Monday, October 24, 2011 5:33:31 PM

C & P

A mother is in the kitchen making dinner for her family when her daughter walks in.

“Mother, where do babies come from?”

The mother thinks for a few seconds and says, “Well dear, Mommy and Daddy fall in love and get married. One night they go into their bedroom, they kiss and hug and have sex.”

The daughter looks puzzled so the mother continues, “That means the daddy puts his penis in the mommy’s vagina. That’s how you get a baby, honey.” The child seems to comprehend.

“Oh, I see, but the other night when I came into your room you had daddy’s penis in your mouth. What do you get when you do that?”

“Jewellery, my dear. Jewellery.”
...besides, the presence of a safe alone does not signify that there is money inside...
Kaigangio
#891 Posted : Monday, October 24, 2011 5:48:04 PM

C & P

A 70 year old man went to his doctor's office to get a sperm count. The doctor gave the man a jar and said, "Take this jar home and bring me back a sample tomorrow." The next day the 70 year old man reappears at the doctor's office and gives him the jar, which is as clean and empty as on - the previous day.

The doctor asked what happened and the man explains: "Well, doc, it's like this: First I tried with my right hand, but, nothing. Then I tried with-my left hand, but still nothing. Then I asked my wife for help. She - tried with her right hand, with nothing. Then her left, but nothing. She - even tried with her mouth, first with the teeth in, then with the teeth-out, and still nothing. We even called up the lady next door and-she tried with both hands and her mouth too, but nothing."

The doctor was shocked! "You asked your neighbor?" the old man replied, "yep, but no matter what we tried we couldn't get the DARN jar open!"
StatMeister
#892 Posted : Monday, October 24, 2011 5:51:38 PM

Kaigangio wrote:
C & P

A 70 year old man went to his doctor's office to get a sperm count. The doctor gave the man a jar and said, "Take this jar home and bring me back a sample tomorrow." The next day the 70 year old man reappears at the doctor's office and gives him the jar, which is as clean and empty as on - the previous day.

The doctor asked what happened and the man explains: "Well, doc, it's like this:
First I tried with my right hand, but, nothing. Then I tried with-my left hand, but still nothing. Then I asked my wife for help. She - tried with her right hand, with nothing. Then her left, but nothing. She - even tried with her mouth, first with the teeth in, then with the teeth-out, and still nothing. We even called up the lady next door and-she tried with both hands and her mouth too, but nothing."

The doctor was shocked! "You asked your neighbor?"
the old man replied, "yep, but no matter what we tried we couldn't get the DARN jar open!"

And i was thinking lucky guy smile
Kaigangio
#893 Posted : Monday, October 24, 2011 5:55:00 PM

C & P

After a long night of making love, the young guy rolled over, pulled out a cigarette from his jeans and searched for his lighter.

Unable to find it, he asked the girl if she had one at hand.

"There might be some matches in the top drawer," she replied.

He opened the drawer of the bedside table and found a box of matches sitting neatly on top of a framed picture of another man.

Naturally, the guy began to worry.

"Is this your husband?" he inquired nervously.

"No, silly," she replied, snuggling up to him.

"Your boyfriend then?" he asked.

"No, not at all," she said, nibbling away at his ear.

"Well, who is he then?" demanded the bewildered guy.

Calmly, the girl replied, "That's me before the operation."
StatMeister
#894 Posted : Monday, October 24, 2011 5:55:57 PM

Kaigangio wrote:
C & P

A man came home from work one day to find his wife on the front porch with her bags packed.

'Just where the heck do you think you're going!', said the man.

'I'm going to Las Vegas', said the wife, 'I just found out I can get $400 a night for what I give you for free!

'The man said, 'Wait a minute!', and then ran inside the house only to come back a few minutes later with his suitcases in hand.

'Where the heck are you going?', said the wife.

The man said, 'I want to see how you're gonna live on $800 a year!'

the guy lands his airplane twice a year
Pray Pray corporate prayers! Pray Pray
nostoppingthis
#895 Posted : Tuesday, October 25, 2011 9:03:37 AM

Did I already post this??? Never laughed so hard!

http://www.facebook.com/...video.php?v=480661603342
bkismat
#896 Posted : Tuesday, October 25, 2011 10:31:02 AM

C&P
The Pastor's Ass

The pastor entered his donkey in a race and it won..
The pastor was so pleased with the donkey that he entered it in the race again, and it won again.
The local paper read:
PASTOR'S ASS OUT FRONT.

The Bishop was so upset with this kind of publicity that he ordered the pastor not to enter the donkey in another race.
The next day, the local paper headline read:

BISHOP SCRATCHES PASTOR'S ASS.
This was too much for the bishop, so he ordered the pastor to get rid of the donkey.
The pastor decided to give it to a nun in a nearby convent.
The local paper, hearing of the news, posted the following headline the next day:

NUN HAS BEST ASS IN TOWN.
The bishop fainted.
He informed the nun that she would have to get rid of the donkey, so she sold it to a farmer for $10.

The next day the paper read:
NUN SELLS ASS FOR $10.
This was too much for the bishop, so he ordered the nun to buy back the donkey and lead it to the plains where it could run wild.
The next day the headlines read:
NUN ANNOUNCES HER ASS IS WILD AND FREE.
The bishop was buried the next day.
The moral of the story is . .. . being concerned about public opinion can bring you much grief and misery . . even shorten your life.
So be yourself and enjoy life.
Stop worrying about everyone else's ass and you'll be a lot happier and live longer !
Have a nice day!
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt...
-Mark Twain
StatMeister
#897 Posted : Tuesday, October 25, 2011 5:09:07 PM

A woman and a baby were in the doctor's examining room, waiting for the doctor to come in. The doctor arrived, examined the baby, checked his weight and asked if the baby was breast fed or bottle fed.

"Breast fed" she replied.

"Okay. I want you to strip down to your waist," the doctor ordered. She did as asked. He pressed, kneaded and pinched both breasts for quite a while in a detailed examination. Motioning to her to get dressed he said, "No wonder this baby is hungry. You don't have any milk."

"I know," she said, "I'm his Grandma, but I'm glad I came".
Kaigangio
#898 Posted : Tuesday, October 25, 2011 5:40:40 PM

A wife decides to take her husband to a strip club for his birthday.

They arrive at the club and the doorman says, "Hey, Dave! How ya doin'?"

His wife is puzzled and asks if he's been to this club before.
"Oh, no," says Dave. "He's on my bowling team."

When they are seated, a waitress asks Dave if he'd like his usual and brings over a Budweiser.

His wife is becoming increasingly uncomfortable and says,"How did she know that you drink Budweiser?"

"She's in the Ladies' Bowling League, honey. We share lanes with them."

A stripper then comes over to their table, throws her arms around Dave, and says "Hi Davey. Want your usual table dance, big boy?"

Dave's wife, now furious, grabs her purse and storms out of the club.

Dave follows and spots her getting into a cab. Before she can slam the door, he jumps in beside her. He tries desperately to explain how the stripper must have mistaken him for someone else, but his wife is having none of it. She is screaming at him at the top of her lungs, calling him every name in the book.

The cabby turns his head and says, "Looks like you picked up a real bitch tonight, Dave."
freiks
#899 Posted : Tuesday, October 25, 2011 5:51:50 PM

Passenger: wewe leta change
Conductor: (heavy meru accent) wewe ngonja! change mimi nitakupa, kwa nini unakuwa na wasi wasi kama goal keeper akingonjea penalty!

Life is an endless adventure
marex
#900 Posted : Tuesday, October 25, 2011 8:59:06 PM

How different people say good night.
London:Goodnight folks.
Paris:Bon nuit.
Nairobi:Tuonane kesho.
Central Kenya:Kamau, Funguria ubwa,Gate ingiza kwa store isiende,nyororo funga nayo probox,Kufuri funga nayo store,harafu kisu uweke shini ya pirrow na ukae nasho.
The way I am