wazua Wed, Oct 9, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages12>
Raila blames Kibaki for PEV
freiks
#1 Posted : Wednesday, October 19, 2011 6:17:55 PM

Ngai fafa, this now seems to take a different route. Ocampo blames the O-6, one of them blames RAO, then RAO blames Kefake. So all of them should take a ride to hague

http://www.capitalfm.co....or-2008-post-poll-chaos/
Life is an endless adventure
ngapat
#2 Posted : Wednesday, October 19, 2011 6:31:32 PM

Next they will blame us. "Si nyinyi ndio mlipigana, sio sisi"
“Invest in yourself. Your career is the engine of your wealth.”
aemathenge
#3 Posted : Wednesday, October 19, 2011 6:36:19 PM

Cde Monomotapa
#4 Posted : Wednesday, October 19, 2011 6:38:42 PM

Blah, blah, blah...yOwn.
Kratos
#5 Posted : Wednesday, October 19, 2011 6:42:17 PM

"The Prime Minister also distanced his Orange Democratic Movement party and the top hierarchy – the pentagon – which he heads from any blame over the post election crisis, saying their followers were only involved in peaceful demonstrations.

I cannot take political or personal responsibility for any loss of life or property because I am not aware of any member of ODM who took law into their hands. They only took part in peaceful demonstrations as provided in the Constitution,” Odinga said.

He also said that William Ruto who is facing the International Criminal Court over the post election violence is in court as an individual but not in his capacity as a member of the pentagon.

“Indeed I am aware that a member of pentagon has been charged in relation to PEV and he has been charged individually but not collectively. It’s not pentagon which has been charged,” he added."

Pray Pray

“People will believe a big lie sooner than a little one, and if you repeat it frequently enough, people will sooner or later believe it.” ― Walter C. Langer
ikonini
#6 Posted : Wednesday, October 19, 2011 6:48:49 PM

always blame it on someone or something.....describing a kenyan....Kibaki has Kivuitu to blame...Kivuitu has the returning officer from Nithi....i mean at some point ill get blamed..en guess whom ill blamesmile smile
MAKE A CHOICE TO TAKE A CHANCE OR YOUR LIFE WILL NEVER CHANGE.
freiks
#7 Posted : Wednesday, October 19, 2011 7:09:54 PM

ikonini wrote:
always blame it on someone or something.....describing a kenyan....Kibaki has Kivuitu to blame...Kivuitu has the returning officer from Nithi....i mean at some point ill get blamed..en guess whom ill blamesmile smile

Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Brick wall
freiks
#8 Posted : Wednesday, October 19, 2011 7:12:30 PM

State house now says prezzo will not be drawn to blame games

http://www.nation.co.ke/...04/-/8blrkg/-/index.html
ngapat
#9 Posted : Wednesday, October 19, 2011 7:18:35 PM

ODM has adopted a simple defence strategy " all we did is call for peaceful mass action". But i think they did more than just that in disguise of peaceful demonstrations. This must be what ocampo termed as use of coded language.
1.Mass action = Attack, evict and kill kikuyus
2.peaceful = Violent
“Invest in yourself. Your career is the engine of your wealth.”
'user'
#10 Posted : Wednesday, October 19, 2011 7:24:19 PM

shindwe shaitani politicians now they have started it again when we had started celebrating our heros in somalia. we are a cursed country.
both kibaki and raila is any innocent as far as pev is concerned.were it not for the sake of the stability of the country, they should be top of ocampo list
2012 is here.Kenya is Ours.Be Part of The Peace Keeping Mission To Protect Our Motherland.Say No To Violence and Tribal Hatred .If you can read this,wewe ni mtu amesoma, usifikirie kama mtu hajaenda shule .Ni Hayo Tu
Mblue
#11 Posted : Wednesday, October 19, 2011 7:32:41 PM

Kratos wrote:
I cannot take political or personal responsibility for any loss of life or property because I am not aware of any member of ODM who took law into their hands. They only took part in peaceful demonstrations as provided in the Constitution,” Odinga said.

Brick wall Brick wall
"..one is only poor only if they choose to be.."-Dolly Partron
MaichBlack
#12 Posted : Wednesday, October 19, 2011 7:34:55 PM

ikonini wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Reminds me of a discussion we were having with a friend of mine when the ICC were looking for interpreters - before the content of the envelope were made public. The fellow said that he can't take up such a job because he might go to the Hague only to be told he was also in the envelope!
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
Cde Monomotapa
#13 Posted : Wednesday, October 19, 2011 7:46:54 PM

MaichBlack wrote:
ikonini wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Reminds me of a discussion we were having with a friend of mine when the ICC were looking for interpreters - before the content of the envelope were made public. The fellow said that he can't take up such a job because he might go to the Hague only to be told he was also in the envelope!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly kali xana!
grolut
#14 Posted : Wednesday, October 19, 2011 8:33:46 PM

When will we learn, nobody is responsible for anything in Kenya.
In a place where thought is abandoned, freedom can become a curse.
holycow
#15 Posted : Wednesday, October 19, 2011 8:42:37 PM

http://financialedge.investoped...ner=?ntu10#axzz1bFYkyYgA

Wonder why Kibaki did not feature in the above list.
Lolest!
#16 Posted : Wednesday, October 19, 2011 9:25:50 PM

The guy insulted Kiambaa church victims saying they were raiders. Never mind that they were women, some very aged, and children. I know there was 1 man who could stop the turmoil but didnt since it was helping him achieve his goals. The blood of the innocent gave him the big seat
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Sober
#17 Posted : Wednesday, October 19, 2011 9:39:25 PM

kimya cha huyu kijana kinamsaidia sana.
African parents don't know how to say sorry.. the closest you will get to a sorry is a 'have you eaten'
freiks
#18 Posted : Wednesday, October 19, 2011 9:49:53 PM

holycow wrote:
http://financialedge.investoped...ner=?ntu10#axzz1bFYkyYgA

Wonder why Kibaki did not feature in the above list.

Am too wondering i thought he is the end of gava...or even on this he is sitting on the fence
mpobiz
#19 Posted : Wednesday, October 19, 2011 10:26:33 PM

aaaaaghhh!!! huyu mtu ana shida gani
someone should snach that mwiko from him...
he likes stirring things so much even when the soup is already cooked or is burning!!!!!Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
freiks
#20 Posted : Thursday, October 20, 2011 12:54:10 AM

"I NEVER SAID THAT" This PM never ceases to amuse me. Its better to be a fence sitter than KIGEUGEU

http://www.standardmedia...231&cid=4&ttl=I did not blame Kibaki for poll chaos, says Raila

Can anyone really trust what comes out of this guys mouth?