wazua Wed, Oct 9, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

OCAMPO now links Raila to Planning PEV
freiks
#1 Posted : Saturday, October 15, 2011 12:05:52 AM

I know guns will be blazing but for sure this guy beats Mr. Bean in commedy hands down. Seems he never did any investigations and now he is trying to act on the feelings of kenyans to push this good for nothing case through. He should leave us alone and we will take care of ourselves

http://www.nation.co.ke/...22/-/swm360/-/index.html
Life is an endless adventure
McReggae
#2 Posted : Saturday, October 15, 2011 12:47:48 AM

Trying to stand by his witnesses.......nation title just like standard titles!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
Cde Monomotapa
#3 Posted : Saturday, October 15, 2011 8:51:15 AM

Nkt! This soap is boring.
Mpenzi
#4 Posted : Saturday, October 15, 2011 8:55:47 AM

McReggae wrote:
Trying to stand by his witnesses.......nation title just like standard titles!!!

And by standing by his witness Ocampo is agreeing with the witness whose evidence is that Raila funded PEV. Nothing Standard about this.
freiks
#5 Posted : Saturday, October 15, 2011 9:46:46 AM

Twende kazi.....mambo ya being selective iishe, if witness said it then he should have investigated the culprit, but since the piper was being paid for he decided its not important
Life is an endless adventure
Toxicity
#6 Posted : Saturday, October 15, 2011 11:44:17 AM

I stopped reading the standard coz of such headlines.....the headlines gives you some expectations but the story is not convincing
update president set president = speaker where president is null
Lucid_Iam
#7 Posted : Saturday, October 15, 2011 2:27:38 PM

Ocampo will also become an enemy of the hitherto cheerleaders. We will now get all manner of reasons why he and his witnesses cannot be trusted.
ngapat
#8 Posted : Saturday, October 15, 2011 3:24:27 PM

Im now worried for the Railway line in kibera
“Invest in yourself. Your career is the engine of your wealth.”
Burning Spear
#9 Posted : Saturday, October 15, 2011 5:17:03 PM

The missing "O" has started to take shape.
"You're not supposed to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who says it". Malcolm X
mpobiz
#10 Posted : Sunday, October 16, 2011 10:19:35 PM

[quote=freiks]I know guns will be blazing but for sure this guy beats Mr. Bean in commedy hands down. Seems he never did any investigations and now he is trying to act on the feelings of kenyans to push this good for nothing case through. He should leave us alone and we will take care of ourselves

http://www.nation.co.ke/...2/-/swm360/-/index.html[/quote]

this is the best news this year.Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause now that raila is heading to the hague will the G7 disband for lack of a common "enemy"?Sad Sad
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
masukuma
#11 Posted : Sunday, October 16, 2011 10:31:12 PM

mpobiz wrote:
[quote=freiks]I know guns will be blazing but for sure this guy beats Mr. Bean in commedy hands down. Seems he never did any investigations and now he is trying to act on the feelings of kenyans to push this good for nothing case through. He should leave us alone and we will take care of ourselves

this is the best news this year.Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause now that raila is heading to the hague will the G7 disband for lack of a common "enemy"?Sad Sad

it's the case of the government inspector... a jamaa comes into town - flashy and appearing to be more than he is. he eats at the best places, has his way with the town's women. kumbe he is no one! Ocampo talks about his record...its 9 - nil. 9 years without a single conviction. wacha tuone movie.
dishing 100 million shillings in cash...who can carry atleast 100 kgs of Cash?
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
arapsonkot
#12 Posted : Monday, October 17, 2011 8:20:55 AM

Now that Ocampo's investigation is touching Raila then it is boring and untrue right !
Sent from my iPad" is the new "Haters gonna hate".
Insurgent
#13 Posted : Tuesday, October 18, 2011 8:24:55 AM

I had not gone to the second post but I know for sure, this becomes a Nyang'ori versus Kenya match. So, no need to read through most of the posts. The truth of the matter, Raila is the most guilty individual in the PEV affair. Even a five year old child knows that. Why ICC is shadow boxing remains a mystery to me. The big fish in the whole scenario is Amolo.

"One man gives freely, yet gains even more; another withholds unduly, but comes to poverty. A generous man will prosper; he who refreshes others will himself be refreshed." Rev Canon Karanja.

wa P
#14 Posted : Tuesday, October 18, 2011 9:07:49 AM

G7 to get serious competition from O7.
Ocampo has just got it right; but only 3 of his suspects, including the latest, bear the greatest PEV responsibility