wazua Wed, Oct 9, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

VP's House & PM's Office
safariant
#1 Posted : Thursday, October 13, 2011 8:03:42 AM

Both cost about 0.4B & 1B, thats 1.4B in total.

Do we still have IDP's? How much were the IDP's given to resettle?
The greatest act of bravery is chancing a fart while suffering from diarrhoea
Kratos
#2 Posted : Thursday, October 13, 2011 8:31:41 AM

Wastage!

“People will believe a big lie sooner than a little one, and if you repeat it frequently enough, people will sooner or later believe it.” ― Walter C. Langer
'user'
#3 Posted : Thursday, October 13, 2011 8:52:28 AM

And that is where the shillings are getting lost.I pray IMF declines the request for the shilling support .

Any support will still be misused. Wacha tuendelee kuumia kwasababu ya uchinga wetu.
we continue erecting the same leaders shauri yetu.
2012 is here.Kenya is Ours.Be Part of The Peace Keeping Mission To Protect Our Motherland.Say No To Violence and Tribal Hatred .If you can read this,wewe ni mtu amesoma, usifikirie kama mtu hajaenda shule .Ni Hayo Tu
wajuguna
#4 Posted : Thursday, October 13, 2011 8:54:23 AM

Very unnecessary undertakings for a nation like ours. Seems were are stuck in this rut of having our priorities standing on their head.
'user'
#5 Posted : Thursday, October 13, 2011 8:56:40 AM

To make the matters worse the existing VP house was was grabbed by Moi and Kibaki has made no attempt to recover it .
2012 is here.Kenya is Ours.Be Part of The Peace Keeping Mission To Protect Our Motherland.Say No To Violence and Tribal Hatred .If you can read this,wewe ni mtu amesoma, usifikirie kama mtu hajaenda shule .Ni Hayo Tu
Rollins
#6 Posted : Thursday, October 13, 2011 9:17:25 AM

I feel for Kalooser. That's a loooong wait!
Even a BrOKeN clock is right twice a day
Burning Spear
#7 Posted : Thursday, October 13, 2011 9:36:14 AM

'user' wrote:
And that is where the shillings are getting lost.I pray IMF declines the request for the shilling support .

Any support will still be misused. Wacha tuendelee kuumia kwasababu ya uchinga wetu.

Its not them that suffers its you the inflation affects my brother.
Re read your statement again.

Right now,us the common wananichi are feeling the wrath of the inflation than the political elite. They drive in cars fuelled by tax payers in the name of being cabinet representatives but what happens to you.Right now,RAO is in diaspora in a five star hotel thanks to tax payers,tomorrow the VP will be in diaspora courtesy of the tax payers. To me,am open to any measure that will bring the inflation down whether its IMF or Gikomba.

The shilling need to exchange at below 80 for us to continue living otherwise with this rate,the govt will not even afford the cost of next year's elections.
"You're not supposed to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who says it". Malcolm X
Insurgent
#8 Posted : Thursday, October 13, 2011 9:44:39 AM

'user' wrote:
To make the matters worse the existing VP house was was grabbed by Moi and Kibaki has made no attempt to recover it .

I thought Orengo is the one supposed to kick out MO1 out of Kabarnet gardens. He has been recovering grabbed land. He should have start with Kabarnet gardens.

"One man gives freely, yet gains even more; another withholds unduly, but comes to poverty. A generous man will prosper; he who refreshes others will himself be refreshed." Rev Canon Karanja.

'user'
#9 Posted : Thursday, October 13, 2011 9:49:34 AM

Insurgent wrote:
'user' wrote:

I thought Orengo is the one supposed to kick out MO1 out of Kabarnet gardens. He has been recovering grabbed land. He should have start with Kabarnet gardens.

Do you think Orengo can do anything without the principals approval
'user'
#10 Posted : Thursday, October 13, 2011 9:58:56 AM

Burning Spear wrote:
'user' wrote:

Its not them that suffers its you the inflation affects my brother.
Re read your statement again.

Right now,us the common wananichi are feeling the wrath of the inflation than the political elite. They drive in cars fuelled by tax payers in the name of being cabinet representatives but what happens to you.Right now,RAO is in diaspora in a five star hotel thanks to tax payers,tomorrow the VP will be in diaspora courtesy of the tax payers. To me,am open to any measure that will bring the inflation down whether its IMF or Gikomba.

The shilling need to exchange at below 80 for us to continue living otherwise with this rate,the govt will not even afford the cost of next year's elections.

what will be the need for the support if it will go to afew fat pockets .Afadhali tuendelee kuumia mpaka tuerevuke tuchangue men and women of integrity .
We need a Sata In kenya
Impunity
#11 Posted : Thursday, October 13, 2011 10:16:22 AM

MO1 should ahave vacated Kabarnet and RAO should have used an office somewhere in Community.
We have misplaced priorities!
NKT.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Lolest!
#12 Posted : Thursday, October 13, 2011 10:29:08 AM

I thought Kabarnet gardens was a gift from the chief land grabber to Moi when the latter was VP
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Tebes
#13 Posted : Thursday, October 13, 2011 10:56:50 AM

safariant wrote:
Both cost about 0.4B & 1B, thats 1.4B in total.

Do we still have IDP's? How much were the IDP's given to resettle?

IDP issue has become a cash cow for so many interested parties (read the treasury, lands ministry, DCs et al, NGOs). For your info 9billion has so far been used to "resettle" them IDS.
"Never regret, if its good, its wonderful. If its bad, its experience."