wazua Wed, Oct 9, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages«<234
Uhuru Kenyatta
wanyuru
#61 Posted : Wednesday, October 12, 2011 11:48:21 AM

Lucid_Iam wrote:
My guess is that losers in the alliance, if it wins will become cabinet secretaries. WR will still make a good Agriculture Secretary if he does not win or become VP.

Do we have to recycle the same old Mpigs? How, then will jokers like @ Guka ,wanyuru or Jahman ....or Serious folks in the investors forum ever get a chance to serve their country?
Burning Spear
#62 Posted : Wednesday, October 12, 2011 12:23:00 PM

According to me; First the ICC judges will choose a common ground and confirm cases in the following manner

Case 1 involving WR,HK and JS will be confirmed while Case 2 will not be confirmed,if they choose some compromise,then Major Gen Ali will be the scape goat. (based mainly on defence of the case 1 and 2 cases )

UK will run against RO and light weights MK. MK will not attain even 200k votes and will join the civil activists after 2012 having lost all the elective posts.

A run off will be UK against RO where RO will be defeated overwhelmingly by UK.

UK will be Kenyas fourth president !

Remind me this in 2013.

"You're not supposed to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who says it". Malcolm X
Sure
#63 Posted : Wednesday, October 12, 2011 1:04:07 PM

Burning Spear wrote:
According to me; First the ICC judges will choose a common ground and confirm cases in the following manner

Case 1 involving WR,HK and JS will be confirmed while Case 2 will not be confirmed,if they choose some compromise,then Major Gen Ali will be the scape goat. (based mainly on defence of the case 1 and 2 cases )

UK will run against RO and light weights MK. MK will not attain even 200k votes and will join the civil activists after 2012 having lost all the elective posts.

A run off will be UK against RO where RO will be defeated overwhelmingly by UK.

UK will be Kenyas fourth president !

Remind me this in 2013.

That is a prophecy that is as valid as bullion gold. Unless one is biased, the future is taking shape and those with an IQ of 140 and above can see what the reality will be in the next two years. Only the damn, dull and dense can miss it. I stand to be corrected.

Wisdom to detect when share prices hit rock bottom.
When interest on bonds keep going up, you know the bear run is on high street. When interest on bonds start leveling, the bear has met the bull and they have hit rock bottom. When the interest rates on bonds start coming down, the bull has overpowered the bear and you better be riding the bull.
McReggae
#64 Posted : Wednesday, October 12, 2011 3:26:07 PM

sure, umetoka bunga bunga???
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
bosh
#65 Posted : Wednesday, October 12, 2011 4:04:01 PM

Sure, you got it right on this one unlike on the getting kids on contract thing.
Tebes
#66 Posted : Wednesday, October 12, 2011 4:28:43 PM

McReggae wrote:
sure, umetoka bunga bunga???

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
"Never regret, if its good, its wonderful. If its bad, its experience."