wazua Wed, Oct 9, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages<1234>
Uhuru Kenyatta
wajuguna
#41 Posted : Tuesday, October 11, 2011 3:16:33 PM

Hello Wazuans. This is my maiden post and coincidentally on a matter I hold dear.
This Uhuru fella looks like a sure bet........with all his failings.
mwenza
#42 Posted : Tuesday, October 11, 2011 3:22:44 PM

wajuguna wrote:
Hello Wazuans. This is my maiden post and coincidentally on a matter I hold dear.
This Uhuru fella looks like a sure bet.
.......with all his failings.

Hope wazua admin didn't lose a certain battle royale.
IF YOU EXPECT ME TO POST ANYTHING POSITIVE ABOUT ASENO, YOU MAY AS WELL SIT ON A PIN
McReggae
#43 Posted : Tuesday, October 11, 2011 3:23:48 PM

wajuguna wrote:
This Uhuru fella looks like a sure bet........with all his failings.

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
Tebes
#44 Posted : Tuesday, October 11, 2011 3:25:14 PM

johnnjuguna....njugunajohn.....wanjuguna...cl***

Sorry, welcome @wanjuguna

"Never regret, if its good, its wonderful. If its bad, its experience."
YesuWangu
#45 Posted : Tuesday, October 11, 2011 3:27:08 PM

Sure wrote:

But my concern right now is having a tough someone in the presidency who can marshal support for key government bills to realize vision 2030. Someone who can deal with hecklers with a finality. We have so many citizens of these country who use emotions to think and need a stronger guiding hand to behave. Otherwise, we will waste another 10 years trying to fight over freedoms given by the new constitution.

Wait.

This someone, who can deal with hecklers and has a stronger guiding hand, is he like a dictator?

Wont people tell him he is a dictator? Si you know how lately people have been pointing out such dictatorial tendencies?

Has he been identified yet?

Am I asking rhetorical questions?

Lolest!
#46 Posted : Wednesday, October 12, 2011 6:32:03 AM

Uhuru will get the Central Kenya vote. But how will he capture the Somali, Digo or Maasai vote?
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Lucid_Iam
#47 Posted : Wednesday, October 12, 2011 9:08:11 AM

How many are they? Not that they are not relevant but he only needs 50%+1.
'user'
#48 Posted : Wednesday, October 12, 2011 9:13:14 AM

mwenza wrote:
wajuguna wrote:
This Uhuru fella looks like a sure bet.
.......with all his failings.

Hope wazua admin didn't lose a certain battle royale.

Lets give njugunajohn oops wajuguna some benefits of doubts.
Hope he behaves this time
2012 is here.Kenya is Ours.Be Part of The Peace Keeping Mission To Protect Our Motherland.Say No To Violence and Tribal Hatred .If you can read this,wewe ni mtu amesoma, usifikirie kama mtu hajaenda shule .Ni Hayo Tu
nostoppingthis
#49 Posted : Wednesday, October 12, 2011 9:28:43 AM

I think Uhuru should clinch the PNU/PDM/PNU alliance nomination for the presidency come 2012...
'user'
#50 Posted : Wednesday, October 12, 2011 9:33:36 AM

nostoppingthis wrote:
I think Uhuru should clinch the PNU/PDM/PNU alliance nomination for the presidency come 2012...

Then what will happen to our leading light KM ? he has decided that he is not going for the Mwingi North Seat Senetor or governor seat but the presidency.Will he just retire like that?
Who will be Uhurus running mate then ?
And William Ruto?

Hii katiba ni baya(for politicians).
2012 is here.Kenya is Ours.Be Part of The Peace Keeping Mission To Protect Our Motherland.Say No To Violence and Tribal Hatred .If you can read this,wewe ni mtu amesoma, usifikirie kama mtu hajaenda shule .Ni Hayo Tu
Lucid_Iam
#51 Posted : Wednesday, October 12, 2011 9:40:28 AM

My guess is that losers in the alliance, if it wins will become cabinet secretaries. WR will still make a good Agriculture Secretary if he does not win or become VP.
nostoppingthis
#52 Posted : Wednesday, October 12, 2011 9:46:50 AM

'user' wrote:
nostoppingthis wrote:

Then what will happen to our leading light KM ? he has decided that he is not going for the Mwingi North Seat Senetor or governor seat but the presidency.Will he just retire like that?
And William Ruto?

Running mate should be WR...the other way round may not work to get votes...
'user'
#53 Posted : Wednesday, October 12, 2011 9:49:38 AM

nostoppingthis wrote:
'user' wrote:
nostoppingthis wrote:

And William Ruto?

Running mate should be WR...the other way round may not work to get votes...

so km becomes a cabinet secretary.afadhali aende nyumbani na Kibaki
nostoppingthis
#54 Posted : Wednesday, October 12, 2011 9:54:04 AM

@User, SKM hawesmek (my opinion)....aside from those guys using him as a compromise, of which I highly doubt...he will be a hard sell to the electorate..."The man makes the office..." If roles were reversed and SKM was PM, would we still have the debate on who is more powerful than the other?
Tebes
#55 Posted : Wednesday, October 12, 2011 9:54:58 AM

Lucid_Iam wrote:
My guess is that losers in the alliance, if it wins will become cabinet secretaries. WR will still make a good Agriculture Secretary if he does not win or become VP.

It will be a tall order. Why? They will have to convince the Public Service Commission to be recommended to the president, who will then nominate them, sends the list for approval by parliarment before appointment. Hope they will just go home and save themseves vigorous scrutiny.
"Never regret, if its good, its wonderful. If its bad, its experience."
Lucid_Iam
#56 Posted : Wednesday, October 12, 2011 10:43:03 AM

Parliament will be the easiest hurdle for them. They are politicians remember. I also don't see PSC being a show stopper considering this bodies are never entirely independent and if I was a PSC member (I am no Ruto apologist) I don't see why I'd decline to approve him if he is proven to be innocent by ICC.
ngapat
#57 Posted : Wednesday, October 12, 2011 10:56:08 AM

kenyan politics are based on ethnicity and thats the strategy Raila used in 2007.
http://www.network54.com...1200846405/misterseeduk@gmail.com
I see the above strategy, though it has proved bloody, coming to effect in 2012 unless it is countered. G7 should maintain their alliance and the best flag bearer is Kalonzo.
kales will not confortably vote for uhuru and neither will kikuyus confortably vote for Ruto. Both kiuks and kales can vote for kalonzo. Besides one of the threats the ODM cited intheir strategy was Kalonzo playing the spoiler.
And by the way, did i read that one of Raila weaknesses is ' Limited understanding on economic matters'.A Very bad weakness.
“Invest in yourself. Your career is the engine of your wealth.”
Lucid_Iam
#58 Posted : Wednesday, October 12, 2011 11:33:49 AM

2012 Presidential elections will most likely be determined through run-off which will be between RO and another candidate if the alliance does hold till then which is the most likely scenario. This 'other candidate' will have higher chances of presidency irrespective of community. RO still remains and will always be a popular candidate but a lot of ground would have to shift for him to garner 50%+1, putting into consideration our tribal politics .
Dudette
#59 Posted : Wednesday, October 12, 2011 11:35:22 AM

These guys should be investigated and made to explain why the PEV became a replica of these strategies laid out here in.

Prof Peter A Nyongo, Secretary General ODM

Prof Edward Oyugi Akongo

Prof Patrick Wanyande

Prof Larry Gumbe

Mr Adams Oloo

They should never be allowed to walk free after conspiring to shed so much blood on Kenyan soil.
Insurgent
#60 Posted : Wednesday, October 12, 2011 11:40:22 AM

Lucid_Iam wrote:
2012 Presidential elections will most likely be determined through run-off which will be between RO and another candidate if the alliance does hold till then which is the most likely scenario. This 'other candidate' will have higher chances of presidency irrespective of community. RO still remains and will always be a popular candidate but a lot of ground would have to shift for him to garner 50%+1, putting into consideration our tribal politics .

This time, the common enemy will be Raila and his kin. Wait and see. Did he not one time say that Moi was the common enemy? Every dog has its day.

"One man gives freely, yet gains even more; another withholds unduly, but comes to poverty. A generous man will prosper; he who refreshes others will himself be refreshed." Rev Canon Karanja.