wazua Wed, Oct 9, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages123>»
Uhuru Kenyatta
Sure
#1 Posted : Monday, October 10, 2011 1:26:16 PM

I never would have voted for the son of Jomo. But after his starring performance at the Hague, I suspect he deserves a shot at the presidency. He came out so clean that I started wondering what the castigation against him has been all along. My be am not very good in politics but the appearance at the top of the world to defend his character, composed, with authority, made Ocampa look like a novice, and I thought WOH! Aint that some guy!

Then Abdullahi weaves this piece and am like, what the hell.

Ocampo failed in his duty to test and question his hypothesis through investigation. This was real shame. He had unlimited resources at his disposal. All doors were open for him by the Kenyan government.

He was a very lazy prosecutor who failed to test-fire his case before he tried to fire his gun in court.

It jammed in court! He elected to rely entirely on the local reports and newspaper cuttings. Some of the evidence that formed the core of his hypothesis was too fanciful and embarrassingly wallowing.

Third, Ocampo played to the fears and hopes of Kenya as a third world country. This he did in cohort with western members of the international community.

http://www.nation.co.ke/...0/-/n9vbia/-/index.html
Wisdom to detect when share prices hit rock bottom.
When interest on bonds keep going up, you know the bear run is on high street. When interest on bonds start leveling, the bear has met the bull and they have hit rock bottom. When the interest rates on bonds start coming down, the bull has overpowered the bear and you better be riding the bull.
famooz
#2 Posted : Monday, October 10, 2011 1:41:02 PM

he he @ Sure,i have not seen you here since the 'OSA' thread smile how did all the advice go?

oh what was this thread about again ? smile
Njung'e
#3 Posted : Monday, October 10, 2011 1:46:24 PM

We have very good memories....Son of Jomo is a Kikuyu (Whatever the name means).Kikuyus are morons....why would one want to elect a moron let alone all that written gabbage?
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
FancyFace
#4 Posted : Monday, October 10, 2011 1:48:02 PM

famooz wrote:
he he @ Sure,i have not seen you here since the 'OSA' thread smile how did all the advice go?

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly smile ahem @ Sure tell us which advice you went for Drool Drool

Problems can get out of proportion, and not only in the wee small hours. Don't let the problems eclipse the Master. Let the Master eclipse the problems.
McReggae
#5 Posted : Monday, October 10, 2011 1:49:27 PM

....and you all still think sure is a lady???
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
wanyuru
#6 Posted : Monday, October 10, 2011 2:08:08 PM

Hehehe@ Sure, someone advised a change of user name pap!.... The thing with wazuans....they remember stuff. Better tell us the advise you took or forever hold your piece....just like one yokuzuna guy who pledged some cash for a worthy cause, then decided to skip townSad
famooz
#7 Posted : Monday, October 10, 2011 2:36:59 PM

McReggae wrote:

We don know what we are thinking right now,we just would like some form of feedbacksmile
McReggae
#8 Posted : Monday, October 10, 2011 2:39:09 PM

famooz wrote:
McReggae wrote:

We don know what we are thinking right now,we just would like some form of feedbacksmile

...nxt time utasikia ameenda kule UK and make news
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
Robinhood
#9 Posted : Monday, October 10, 2011 2:39:53 PM

@sure, we will discuss matters Uhuru once that kaquery on your choice went.
Great men are not always wise, neither do the aged understand judgement...
Njung'e
#10 Posted : Monday, October 10, 2011 2:50:42 PM

Robinhood wrote:

Can't agree less.Let's finish with erections.Elections can waitDrool
mwenza
#11 Posted : Monday, October 10, 2011 2:53:15 PM

@sure..... 10 posts and still counting. No discussion on UK yet. Pole.
IF YOU EXPECT ME TO POST ANYTHING POSITIVE ABOUT ASENO, YOU MAY AS WELL SIT ON A PIN
famooz
#12 Posted : Monday, October 10, 2011 3:00:38 PM

mwenza wrote:
@sure..... 10 posts and still counting. No discussion on UK yet. Pole.

we have barricaded,SK club style smile
Sure
#13 Posted : Monday, October 10, 2011 3:04:08 PM

Njung'e wrote:
Robinhood wrote:

Can't agree less.Let's finish with erections.Elections can waitDrool

So, what was the question you wanted answered before we deal with the issue of Muigai?

I've fallen in love with the guy. Real men face there tormentors eye to eye and vanquish them on the international stage.

Anybody thinking the heading of this thread has anything to do with my genetical disposition,go for a late lunch.

Famooz, don't through a stone to sister, even a Semenya sister.
When interest on bonds keep going up, you know the bear run is on high street. When interest on bonds start leveling, the bear has met the bull and they have hit rock bottom. When the interest rates on bonds start coming down, the bull has overpowered the bear and you better be riding the bull.
Njung'e
#14 Posted : Monday, October 10, 2011 3:14:21 PM

Pole....He is taken.....Let's discuss,"Hii solar ya Nairobi imezidi"...again you might not fit here sababu hata ukilala ndethe hakuna mtu wa kupiga wewe pichaDrool smile .
famooz
#15 Posted : Monday, October 10, 2011 3:43:18 PM

@ Sure no no no,i was not throwing stones( ama ni mimi sielewi)? i was saying we have 'barricaded' this thread until you give us feedback. Now you have, so we can discuss mutongoria- he has a smart wakili is all i can say smile
MaichBlack
#16 Posted : Monday, October 10, 2011 3:48:17 PM

famooz wrote:

Link? To the other thread that is.
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
Sure
#17 Posted : Monday, October 10, 2011 3:48:31 PM

famooz wrote:
@ Sure no no no,i was not throwing stones( ama ni mimi sielewi)? i was saying we have 'barricaded' this thread until you give us feedback. Now you have, so we can discuss mutongoria- he has a smart wakili is all i can say smile

It is only that prior to the ICC confirmation hearings, I had a low opinion of Muigai. After it, am giving him considerations for my vote.

Njung'e, why can't you think straight without bringing in airports and landing gear? Respect a sister with ability to think deep.
Sure
#18 Posted : Monday, October 10, 2011 3:50:17 PM

famooz wrote:

By the way, if you are able to identify and hire a smart driver, doctor, manager etc, it is you who is smart, not the guys you hire. Got it?

Njung'e, what is dethe?
specky
#19 Posted : Monday, October 10, 2011 4:00:39 PM

ndethe means naked ama nimekosea njung'e
Njung'e
#20 Posted : Monday, October 10, 2011 4:28:51 PM

specky wrote:
ndethe means naked ama nimekosea njung'e

@Specky,
Pray smile ..

@Sure,
I should...yep...respect a sister who wants to re-invent the wheel.Sorry.I take nothing serious coz life owes me nothing....Lol is all i know...Back to the topic!!What was it aboutDrool