wazua Wed, Oct 9, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages12>
Nairobi Govenor: Musalia? Kidero? Kisia? Spoilt for choice.
ali
#1 Posted : Thursday, October 06, 2011 5:48:44 PM

You have been a member since:: 6/11/2008
It appears ODM's clean guys are determined to take nbi govenor's post. Nothing wrong with that. Kisia, i was expecting a better nairobi bt i only hear that revenue has increased bt i don't see where it goes. Kidero, i hear mumias sugar is minting millions due to his briliant ideas. Mudavadi, i may be biased bt i've never known him to make his own decisions and as such, should be a VP. What position was that lady contesting? The lady crying on tv?
For in him (Jesus) we live and move and have our being-Acts 17:28
butterflyke
#2 Posted : Thursday, October 06, 2011 6:00:11 PM

I beg, in fact, plead to differ.....we are not spoilt for choice if we keep selecting from the same crop of warus....
Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. - Muhammad Ali🐝
ali
#3 Posted : Thursday, October 06, 2011 6:38:23 PM

You have been a member since:: 6/11/2008
@butter..well, there is also Maina Njenga, livondo stan, Jimna mbaru, Gumo fred. Those i guess. Kidero, jimna can be good managers. Not sure abt their being politicians.
For in him (Jesus) we live and move and have our being-Acts 17:28
emmndi
#4 Posted : Thursday, October 06, 2011 6:51:10 PM

Robinhood
#5 Posted : Friday, October 07, 2011 8:16:57 AM

IS not Sonko also vying for this?
Great men are not always wise, neither do the aged understand judgement...
McReggae
#6 Posted : Friday, October 07, 2011 8:29:42 AM

I am working on my mnanifesto for the same!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
Magigi
#7 Posted : Friday, October 07, 2011 8:33:20 AM

ali wrote:
It appears ODM's clean guys are determined to take nbi govenor's post. Nothing wrong with that. Kisia, i was expecting a better nairobi bt i only hear that revenue has increased bt i don't see where it goes. Kidero, i hear mumias sugar is minting millions due to his briliant ideas. Mudavadi, i may be biased bt i've never known him to make his own decisions and as such, should be a VP. What position was that lady contesting? The lady crying on tv?

...Kwani Nairobi ni ya Waluhya?
Marty
#8 Posted : Friday, October 07, 2011 8:44:53 AM

Magigi wrote:
ali wrote:

Hehehehe, clean ODM guys are Waluhya.
When I admire the wonder of a sunset or the beauty
of the moon, my soul expands in worship of the Creator.
Lolest!
#9 Posted : Friday, October 07, 2011 8:50:26 AM

Robinhood wrote:
IS not Sonko also vying for this?

yes, i think Gumo too
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
McReggae
#10 Posted : Friday, October 07, 2011 8:54:27 AM

Marty wrote:
Magigi wrote:
ali wrote:

Are you sure???
Marty
#11 Posted : Friday, October 07, 2011 9:11:52 AM

McReggae wrote:
Marty wrote:
Magigi wrote:
ali wrote:

Are you sure???

It was with a light touch
When I admire the wonder of a sunset or the beauty
of the moon, my soul expands in worship of the Creator.
Kihangeri
#12 Posted : Friday, October 07, 2011 9:26:45 AM

You don't have to see tribe in any venture that comes up. The three happen to have interest in the seat. Who has stopped the Maasai from gunning for the same seat?
By inference, the man is all that Mr Phantom is not: an untrustworthy radical, divisive, too many enemies, a dictator, and a persistent liar...
Gaitho dialogues.

Sure
#13 Posted : Friday, October 07, 2011 9:27:05 AM

McReggae wrote:
Marty wrote:
Magigi wrote:
ali wrote:

Are you sure???

I am sure.
Wisdom to detect when share prices hit rock bottom.
When interest on bonds keep going up, you know the bear run is on high street. When interest on bonds start leveling, the bear has met the bull and they have hit rock bottom. When the interest rates on bonds start coming down, the bull has overpowered the bear and you better be riding the bull.
Kihangeri
#14 Posted : Friday, October 07, 2011 9:29:26 AM

ali wrote:
By the way, the only clean guys in ODM are Luhyias. Ngulu is rotten to the core, maybe Balala is clean but he is not in ODM of late. So, only Lujes have a chance in a million of making it in Nairobi. The other exception would have been Tuju but he is going for the presidency.
By inference, the man is all that Mr Phantom is not: an untrustworthy radical, divisive, too many enemies, a dictator, and a persistent liar...
Gaitho dialogues.

McReggae
#15 Posted : Friday, October 07, 2011 9:29:32 AM

sure, it's you again......ulifaulu in your objective???
Magigi
#16 Posted : Friday, October 07, 2011 9:45:37 AM

McReggae wrote:

...Guess he bought a dildo...
Sure
#17 Posted : Friday, October 07, 2011 9:50:01 AM

McReggae wrote:

Am still working on the project. Some jamaas here thought am a journalist. Am not and do not intend to be one in the near future. And it was so discouraging listening to kikuyu morons who never want to see a woman make descent choices in her life. They even said my desire for sex is a sign of being promiscuous. Actually, the idea came from the behaviour of his highness the Aga Khan. How can he marry and divorce three women just like that while we women are not allowed to enjoy the same status?
Wisdom to detect when share prices hit rock bottom.
When interest on bonds keep going up, you know the bear run is on high street. When interest on bonds start leveling, the bear has met the bull and they have hit rock bottom. When the interest rates on bonds start coming down, the bull has overpowered the bear and you better be riding the bull.
danas10
#18 Posted : Friday, October 07, 2011 9:50:38 AM

Magigi wrote:
McReggae wrote:

...Guess he bought a dildo...

Sad Sad
Magigi
#19 Posted : Friday, October 07, 2011 9:52:25 AM

Sure wrote:
McReggae wrote:

Am still working on the project. Some jamaas here thought am a journalist. Am not and do not intend to be one in the near future. And it was so discouraging listening to kikuyu morons who never want to see a woman make descent choices in her life. They even said my desire for sex is a sign of being promiscuous. Actually, the idea came from the beahaviour of his highness the Aga Khan. How can he marry nd divorce three women just like that while we women are not allowed to enjoy the same status?

Shame on you
Magigi
#20 Posted : Friday, October 07, 2011 9:54:07 AM

danas10 wrote:
Magigi wrote:
McReggae wrote:

...Guess she bought a dildo...

Sad Sad

Liar