wazua Wed, Oct 9, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

CJ Mutunga defends meeting with M01
Kratos
#1 Posted : Thursday, September 29, 2011 7:25:45 AM

Former President Daniel arap Moi received a book "Constitution-making from the Middle Civil Society and Transition Politics in Kenya" from Chief Justice Willy Mutunga at the former's Kabarnet Gardens offices in Nairobi September 21, 2011. Dr Mutunga has defended his recent meeting with Mr Moi.

Quote:
On the Moi meeting, he added: “I found that meeting actually very interesting. We talked about Judicial reforms, security and reflections on his rule.

“So I’ve got to listen to everybody, I get invited by everybody in this country. My outreach will not be limited and I will listen to everybody.”

Quote:

[quote][i]If they read that Article properly, it doesn’t say that I can’t derive any advice from President Moi, or when he invites me to go to him for tea and goat meat I should seek permission from Kenyans,” he said.

Hmmm..interesting, would we have "allowed" PLO to give Pattni a book titled "Engaging in corrupt activities detrimental to growth in Kenya". Would we have defended him saying "Even Jesus dinned with sinners"? Tafakari hayo

“People will believe a big lie sooner than a little one, and if you repeat it frequently enough, people will sooner or later believe it.” ― Walter C. Langer