wazua Wed, Oct 9, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

9 Pages«<789
Ocampo loses case against suspect
IT'd
#161 Posted : Wednesday, September 28, 2011 11:24:07 PM

lol I question your intelligence if you still are of the opinion that rao somehow has a hand in this,you need to go back to the village that spat you.People seem to forget that there was a list before all of this.Remember dont be vague say hague?Watu waache selective amnesia.And wth was this.
Quote:
In a recent report the KTN news channel showed footage of Administration Police officers being ferried to various locations around the country in private commuter vehicles at night. This lent to the idea that the move was clandestine and possible rigging venture.
On Wednesday the Government spokesman Alfred Mutua, dismissed the allegations saying the exercise was a normal count of duty by the Government and had no link to the suggested rigging-operation. He said “The redeployment of the 65k APs was not unusual at this time.”

Whichever way you choose to look at it,it gives credence to the element of premeditation so hakuna story ya random sporadic violence<===actually wth is that even in the first place,ati unaenda kencom then out of the blue guys start beating the crap out of each other??
B.Timer
#162 Posted : Thursday, September 29, 2011 7:10:19 AM

IT'd wrote:
lol I question your intelligence if you still are of the opinion that rao somehow has a hand in this,you need to go back to the village that spat you.People seem to forget that there was a list before all of this.Remember dont be vague say hague?Watu waache selective amnesia.And wth was this.
Quote:
In a recent report the KTN news channel showed footage of Administration Police officers being ferried to various locations around the country in private commuter vehicles at night. This lent to the idea that the move was clandestine and possible rigging venture.
On Wednesday the Government spokesman Alfred Mutua, dismissed the allegations saying the exercise was a normal count of duty by the Government and had no link to the suggested rigging-operation. He said “The redeployment of the 65k APs was not unusual at this time.”

Whichever way you choose to look at it,it gives credence to the element of premeditation so hakuna story ya random sporadic violence<===actually wth is that even in the first place,ati unaenda kencom then out of the blue guys start beating the crap out of each other??

Ati question peoples intelligence if they believe Raila has anything to do with PEV!

He is the main man to blame for PEV and the lives/livelihoods lost.

Please make me understand how the APs transfer was meant to contribute - did you say rigging or PEV.

For me that is just one of the MANY propaganda lines crafted by ODM - calculated to promote dispodency - which they did.

At the height of the blood letting, ONLY one person in Kenya could have effectively stopped PEV - by merely asking his supporters, unequivocally, to stop Violence.

That person is called Raila.

Sadly he chose to fuel the fire purely for political gain.
Dunia ni msongamano..
Kihangeri
#163 Posted : Thursday, September 29, 2011 8:40:01 AM

B.Timer wrote:
IT'd wrote:
Quote:

Ati question peoples intelligence if they believe Raila has anything to do with PEV!

He is the main man to blame for PEV and the lives/livelihoods lost.

Please make me understand how the APs transfer was meant to contribute - did you say rigging or PEV.

For me that is just one of the MANY propaganda lines crafted by ODM - calculated to promote dispodency - which they did.

At the height of the blood letting, ONLY one person in Kenya could have effectively stopped PEV - by merely asking his supporters, unequivocally, to stop Violence.

That person is called Raila.

Sadly he chose to fuel the fire purely for political gain.

@IT'd

You have to appreciate that KTN and Standard Media were in the plot to ensure an orange revolution occurred. So, don't quote from a partisan media house.

KTN was used to beam results from ODM strongholds which came early as planned to give a sense of leading in votes by ODM and when PNU votes start accumulating later but fast, people would suspect rigging and rise up. I was working for the media house, so I know what am saying. Ask Dick Morrison how the orange revolution was effected. http://www.foreignaffair...aines-orange-revolution

Ukraine's orange rev was peaceful, ODM's revolution was violent. Raila bears the greatest responsibility for the PEV whether katerina knows that or not. Justice will never be done without rao going to the dock.

Simple wisdom states, if you believe the child is yours, you do not compromise by taking half of the child. Rao agreed to half the bread and mkeka cauze he knew deep within that he never deserved the full bread. He cheated his way thruogh into the dinning table with kajwang and others.

B.Timer, you are spot-on.
By inference, the man is all that Mr Phantom is not: an untrustworthy radical, divisive, too many enemies, a dictator, and a persistent liar...
Gaitho dialogues.