wazua Wed, Oct 9, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages123>
Where were you when PEV errupted
Insurgent
#1 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2011 8:37:18 AM

You may never have a chance to present your case at the ICC nor Peace and Justice Commission. You may however be able to share your experience during the most turbulent moment in Kenya's history. Unless we deal with some of the nasty experiences of the past, the ghost may never be exorcised.

I was in Macharia Estate Eldoret. When the warriors came, we hid in the house of Luo friends before being evacuated to racecourse hotel. There, we were attacked again and lost six among the group before we were put on trucks to Nakuru Show ground.

"One man gives freely, yet gains even more; another withholds unduly, but comes to poverty. A generous man will prosper; he who refreshes others will himself be refreshed." Rev Canon Karanja.

Querry
#2 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2011 9:34:58 AM

i come from Eastern province and during the PEV, we were not affected that much..apart from watching news on TV from Rift,coast and Nyanza..everything else was normal...Same way we watch A Jazeera /CNN about Al Khaeda or Libya
Impunity
#3 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2011 9:38:12 AM

I was in deep inside my shags and there was nothing like a PEV there,only that I could not have safcon airtime on my local market centre.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

KulaRaha
#4 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2011 9:39:36 AM

I was in Westlands, Nairobi. Suddenly all the shops were jammed with guys listening to radio before all stations stopped transmitting the truth. Roads emptied out suddenly, I rushed home after buying milk for the kids. Didn't see fresh milk for days after that.
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
Magigi
#5 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2011 11:10:02 AM

...At home in Ukambani...a very peaceful place...If you want to live with PEOPLE, relocate to Ukambani...
banyamulenge
#6 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2011 11:27:13 AM

Magigi wrote:
...At home in Ukambani...a very peaceful place...If you want to live with PEOPLE, relocate to Ukambani...

Applause Applause Seconded. And the voting patterns speaks it out as well Applause Applause

"The longer the fuse the mightier the blast!"
Njung'e
#7 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2011 11:31:20 AM

Silenced
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
wanyuru
#8 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2011 11:35:27 AM

Had just returned to the city (Kibera-Langata frontier).... had to free to Kinoo when the idiots came baying for our blood.
innairobi
#9 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2011 11:56:48 AM

Kwa graud na wananishi. Cant disclose much but is why I hold that a particular politician is probably the biggest piece of shiet that ever happened on this country's soil. Hayo tu.
All my friends are heathens, take it slow. Wait for them to ask you who you know. Please don't make any sudden moves.
Tebes
#10 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2011 12:03:21 PM

d'oh! .
"Never regret, if its good, its wonderful. If its bad, its experience."
'user'
#11 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2011 12:04:58 PM

As my Mbloo magigi said ,in Londokwe it was business as usual.Children were going to school ,women with their 20litre jerican in search of water,men out in the field looking after cattle and others in their farms preparing .By the way it used to rain well until the PEV .Mvua ikapotea mpaka sasa.
We got a curse for a sin we never commited.
I came back to Nairobi on 3 January 2008 and it looked like the city of Misrata .GSU all over with their teargas canisters and guns ready for the slightest provocation to act.
I was a very scarring scenery crossing from country bus Machakos countrybus thro the city center .

and the daily nation headline was 'Save our beloved country'.

Death was smelling all over.

memories here:
http://www.africafiles.org/article.asp?ID=16875
2012 is here.Kenya is Ours.Be Part of The Peace Keeping Mission To Protect Our Motherland.Say No To Violence and Tribal Hatred .If you can read this,wewe ni mtu amesoma, usifikirie kama mtu hajaenda shule .Ni Hayo Tu
cmk
#12 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2011 12:42:48 PM

@Magigi & User..how much is an acre in londokwe??i should relocate asap
Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do-
Voltaire
cmk
#13 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2011 12:46:34 PM

was at my current lindokwe..couldn't believe what the media were saying??worst day in kenyan history..God will really punish all involved..we don't have to judge them,they have nowhere to hide...................
Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do-
Voltaire
'user'
#14 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2011 12:48:49 PM

cmk wrote:

10 -30k ukikutana na mtu hajachunuka.Magigi and user will ask you 300k so we can move to Konza ICT park , the upcoming Ilovi(nairobi) of Mkamba .but be prepared to face the fury of mother
nature if you dont have the capital to make your land productive.

With good capital,you can dig a borehole , have an extensive dam which you can harvest the water and have green house and create your little heaven here on earth.
2012 is here.Kenya is Ours.Be Part of The Peace Keeping Mission To Protect Our Motherland.Say No To Violence and Tribal Hatred .If you can read this,wewe ni mtu amesoma, usifikirie kama mtu hajaenda shule .Ni Hayo Tu
'user'
#15 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2011 12:50:28 PM

cmk wrote:

10 -30k ukikutana na mtu hajachunuka.Magigi and user will ask you 300k so we can move to Konza ICT park , the upcoming Ilovi(nairobi) of Mkamba .but be prepared to face the fury of mother

With good capital,you can dig a borehole , have an extensive dam which you can harvest the water and have green house and create your little heaven here on earth.
specky
#16 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2011 12:51:46 PM

I was in Naivasha and then 6 months expectant with my now 3 year old son,Naivasha was so scary,all of a sudden there was no food,i used to work in a flower farm and the majority were guys from western,almost all of them borded buses/lorry's and took all their belongings as there was rumor that they were the next target.They left never to come back.
Magigi
#17 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2011 12:51:47 PM

cmk wrote:

...Not very cheap...One acre at Mua Hills is going for 1.7 million...
...PEACE COMES AT A COST. If interested let me know...
Njung'e
#18 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2011 12:53:19 PM

'user' wrote:
cmk wrote:

10 -30k ukikutana

1-30K....aiiii....Kwani ni mtumba?Sad
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
'user'
#19 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2011 12:54:03 PM

Magigi wrote:
cmk wrote:

...Not very cheap...One acre at Mua Hills is going for 1.7 million...
...PEACE COMES AT A COST. If interested let me know...

See nimejibu kama Mkamba origi, Magigi amechanuliwa.

See Im saying 10-300k magigi is asking big money.
Shame on me.No wonder.
But am learning.

Ive tried so far ,Imagine am a wazuan .Not many Londokweans have achieved that feat.

Magigi
#20 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2011 12:54:27 PM

'user' wrote:
cmk wrote:

...Huko ni huko machinani kabisa...