wazua Wed, Oct 9, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

State house link
ali
#1 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2011 12:38:46 PM

Just curious, what if the state house meetings did take place? Whats the implication on mutongoria? Will okambo be saying that meetings were held with the blessings of 'ithe witu'? I'm just curious. Si state hse kuna cameras? Why dnt they play them?
For in him (Jesus) we live and move and have our being-Acts 17:28
Impunity
#2 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2011 4:09:49 PM

ali wrote:
Just curious, what if the state house meetings did take place? Whats the implication on mutongoria? Will okambo be saying that meetings were held with the blessings of 'ithe witu'? I'm just curious. Si state hse kuna cameras? Why dnt they play them?

Cameras must have been deactivated just like during the time of someone falling from the balcony.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Sober
#3 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2011 4:30:56 PM

it can be state house in the garden..
African parents don't know how to say sorry.. the closest you will get to a sorry is a 'have you eaten'
YesuWangu
#4 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2011 8:15:42 AM

Impunity wrote:
ali wrote:

Cameras must have been deactivated just like during the time of someone falling from the balcony.

Big brother cannot watch himself. He watches you instead. I doubt if statehouse has got cameras inside. Maybe along the perimeter only. I stand collected though.
vinii
#5 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2011 9:34:13 PM

counsel Khan has played a video clip of the state house meeting between kibaki and his youthful supporters - no sign of mungiki in the group. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, ogambo iko na chida!
If you are an eagle don't hang around with chickens; chickens don't fly....
'user'
#6 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2011 9:54:28 PM

how can that video be authenticated? it like telling me a skull of a baboon which died of drought in the recent drought is 100million years old human ancestor.I need a prove that the video is the one being referred to by ocampo
2012 is here.Kenya is Ours.Be Part of The Peace Keeping Mission To Protect Our Motherland.Say No To Violence and Tribal Hatred .If you can read this,wewe ni mtu amesoma, usifikirie kama mtu hajaenda shule .Ni Hayo Tu
vinii
#7 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2011 10:34:37 PM

'user' wrote:
how can that video be authenticated? it like telling me a skull of a baboon which died of drought in the recent drought is 100million years old human ancestor.I need a prove that the video is the one being referred to by ocampo

Meeting was on 26th.... I suspect its the same
If you are an eagle don't hang around with chickens; chickens don't fly....
YesuWangu
#8 Posted : Saturday, September 24, 2011 8:39:02 AM

vinii wrote:
counsel Khan has played a video clip of the state house meeting between kibaki and his youthful supporters - no sign of mungiki in the group. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, ogambo iko na chida!

It is my humble point that some evidence need to be suppressed if one wants to secure favorable ruling.

The video shows a group of people indoors meeting the president, with muthaura present. Then outdoors in the lawn I could make out a tent on the right of the screen. Partly hidden but a tent nonetheless and the president and the participants joking around, clearly the 'official business' that was probably minuted was over. It was now time for other matters. Matters that dont go into the minutes.

So there was a meeting, and a tent the president and muthaura and other participants. Just what the prosecution is saying happened.

Talk of digging further despite being in a hole already! That video will now belong to prosecution as evidence as from yesterday.
vestor
#9 Posted : Saturday, September 24, 2011 9:10:18 AM

Mr.Khan read the presidents statement saying Mathaura doesnt attend his campign meetings, yet again the said Youth policy meeting was about Kibaki tena campaign. while possing for photos, they kept saying kibaki tena, kibaki tena.
ali
#10 Posted : Saturday, September 24, 2011 9:34:09 AM

@vestor...what do u mean 'possing for photors'?
For in him (Jesus) we live and move and have our being-Acts 17:28
Ngalaka
#11 Posted : Saturday, September 24, 2011 10:03:10 AM

If this allgetion turns out to be true (it seems likely) then it's the MOST UNFORTUNATE thing for Kenya!!

Devastating!

I am also saddened that the main INCITER and single most biggest beneficiary as intended, remains free and without any charges to answer.
Isuni yilu yi maa me muyo - ni Mbisuu
TAZ
#12 Posted : Saturday, September 24, 2011 10:25:36 AM

vinii wrote:

This guy is ripping Ocampo's evidence apart. Kwanza i remember the clip where he said he doesn't have ANYTHING linking MK to the PEV yet anasema MK attended some of those meetings in State House that were used to plan the attacks in Naivasha and Nakuru.
vestor
#13 Posted : Saturday, September 24, 2011 4:39:21 PM

ali wrote:
@vestor...what do u mean 'possing for photors'?

In that clip, the said youths took photos with MK outside the state house after the meeting.They kept saying the slogans "Kiba
ki tosha" and "kazii iendelee". What was the difference btwn that meeting n a campaign meeting? The PNU youth wing was mentioned to hv fought alongside mungiki. Then you bring a clip of a meeting of the youth wing in statehouse, the same day its alleged mungiki met in statehouse.we know over ten meetings can be held in statehouse the same day. So a 1 minute clip says nothing, to use mr. Khans favourite word, "zero"
limanika
#14 Posted : Saturday, September 24, 2011 7:01:24 PM

It is Ocampo who should provide a clip or some other solid evidence of the alleged meeting with mungiki. If Ocampo has no solid evidence other than 'heresay' from only one witness, the case is over.