wazua Wed, Oct 9, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages<123>
Raila and my vote
Wendz
#21 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2011 4:12:25 PM

Mr.Wambui wrote:
One thing I know for sure: my vote is not raila neither any of the hague guests kama sio Kenneth ni Tuju

my stand and choice precisely... It's either Tuju or PK for me..... nothing else... even if they loose, i will stand by them.. i hope they can even combine efforts and come up as a strong front!
McReggae
#22 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2011 4:13:42 PM

Wendz, nimukusikia very well, your stand is well documented lakini wengi it's just about the man, no principles at all!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
innairobi
#23 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2011 4:22:42 PM

Nothing new here. Raila Odinga would preside over the murder of women and children if it will get him to State House for just one day http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_VhoiDmHmU

All my friends are heathens, take it slow. Wait for them to ask you who you know. Please don't make any sudden moves.
KulaRaha
#24 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2011 4:23:07 PM

2012 wrote:
Why I would never vote for Raila
RAILA CUTS DEAL WITH MOI

PRIME Minister Raila Odinga and the Moi family have cut a political deal. Gideon Moi will be appointed to head the Mau Forest evictees' resettlement committee. And former President Daniel arap Moi will be allowed to keep the Kiptagich Tea Factory. In return, Gideon will help Raila secure the Kalenjin community votes in next year's general election.

RAILA CUTS DEAL WITH MOI link

HILARIOUS!

Gideon couldn't even deliver votes for himself, how will he deliver for Raila?

Rubbish story! Just someone trying to remain relevant somewhere!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
'user'
#25 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2011 4:25:08 PM

McReggae wrote:
...so the announcements will be made kesho???

kweli siasa ni ngumu, you are assigned Mau forest reclamation project, while at it the prezzo rukas you plus his lietenants, their followers come yapping in wazua that you were a fool, you were duped na umejikaanga, wakale have now left you, ODM is a shell without the kales.....you are left on your own, now you try to navigate your way through working with people reasonable to your course in the region....MO1 is onlt good when they are the ones negotiating and being assisted....ABK.........now they are at it AGAIN......same wazuans....what to do!!!!

Magz I like your humour above!!!!

id rather vote for
myself

2012 is here.Kenya is Ours.Be Part of The Peace Keeping Mission To Protect Our Motherland.Say No To Violence and Tribal Hatred .If you can read this,wewe ni mtu amesoma, usifikirie kama mtu hajaenda shule .Ni Hayo Tu
simonkabz
#26 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2011 4:34:42 PM

Damu yangu ni PK. Come 2013, I shall proudly proclaim who I voted for, win or lose. RAO, UK, WR should all be at the hague, n would do this country a favour if they simply STFU!
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
Toxicity
#27 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2011 4:48:06 PM

McReggae wrote:
TAZ,
Unfortunately you did not answer my question, the same way you dodge questions on Arsenal during EPL discussions!!!!

Which are these arsenal questions TAZ has no answered.. i would like to help my fellow gunner.
update president set president = speaker where president is null
#28 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2011 4:53:10 PM

muganda wrote:
So is it fair to assume @2012 disappointment did not apply in the case of Uhuru?

@ muganda. I can't vote for Uhuru, even if he's acquainted his image is not good for this nation plus I'm not part of the Kenyans hypnotised to believe that only 4 Kenyans out of 40m qualify for the high office.
It's unfortunate that I honestly would have preferred to vote for a president who is not from the Kikuyu community this time round for the sake of the nation but no credible candidate is standing to be counted! I would honestly consider voting for Marende.

BBI will solve it
:)
Drunkard
#29 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2011 5:08:25 PM

Have anyone noted that people who don't like RAO do not have a reason for it, ask them straight and they'll not answer why, I believe anyone who will point at 1982 as the reason is a little mentally challenged. I am a Kalenjin and I think the only person who can move Kenya forward, is not WR or UK but RAO.
chris79
#30 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2011 5:21:40 PM

McReggae wrote:
TAZ wrote:
I don't think i've ever seen ANY politician pull so many desperate ("strategic")moves before an election kama this guy, there's your answer.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Alfi Mutua!!!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly answer the damn question @taz!
Mblue
#31 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2011 5:27:58 PM

2012 wrote:
Why I would never vote for Raila
RAILA CUTS DEAL WITH MOI

PRIME Minister Raila Odinga and the Moi family have cut a political deal. Gideon Moi will be appointed to head the Mau Forest evictees' resettlement committee. And former President Daniel arap Moi will be allowed to keep the Kiptagich Tea Factory. In return, Gideon will help Raila secure the Kalenjin community votes in next year's general election.

RAILA CUTS DEAL WITH MOI link

Raila would do anything to become President.

@2012,
I think your link has a problem.

Here is the correct link.
"..one is only poor only if they choose to be.."-Dolly Partron
Wendz
#32 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2011 5:30:34 PM

Drunkard wrote:
Have anyone noted that people who don't like RAO do not have a reason for it, ask them straight and they'll not answer why, I believe anyone who will point at 1982 as the reason is a little mentally challenged. I am a Kalenjin and I think the only person who can move Kenya forward, is not WR or UK but RAO.

5 reasons please...

If you give me 5 others why Tuju/PK cant handle the position better given their already tangible development records in their own constituencies, then you might just help "me" to make the "right" choice in changing this nation.....
Magigi
#33 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2011 5:43:53 PM

Wendz wrote:
Mr.Wambui wrote:
One thing I know for sure: my vote is not raila neither any of the hague guests kama sio Kenneth ni Tuju

my stand and choice precisely... It's either Tuju or PK for me..... nothing else... even if they loose, i will stand by them.. i hope they can even combine efforts and come up as a strong front!

...Aiiiiii...@Wendz...Why not Martha Karua... Come Hague or local court, I have made my decision. Its either Laila Otinga or Matha Kalua...
Lolest!
#34 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2011 6:04:11 PM

Odinga for President? Not with my vote! Its my right to choose who I want to vote for and I should not be attacked the way muganda and drunkard are attempting to. I throw the ball back to you, why Raila not Tuju or Karua or Mutava or Wakoli?
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Drunkard
#35 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2011 6:07:59 PM

Lolest! wrote:
Odinga for President? Not with my vote! Its my right to choose who I want to vote for and I should not be attacked the way muganda and drunkard are attempting to. I throw the ball back to you, why Raila not Tuju or Karua or Mutava or Wakoli?

I don't know Tuju, I also don't know Mutava and Wakoli, I like karua, but the people that are up there are, Uhuru, Raila, Ruto and Kalonzo, of the four, I will go with Raila! I also have a meeting with Raila this weekend so I hope to come out convienced about him, I will donate Ksh 10M to ODM this coming election so you have to consider the fact that I am an interest party!
sanity
#36 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2011 8:01:09 PM

Drunkard wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

I don't know Tuju, I also don't know Mutava and Wakoli, I like karua, but the people that are up there are, Uhuru, Raila, Ruto and Kalonzo, of the four, I will go with Raila! I also have a meeting with Raila this weekend so I hope to come out convienced about him, I will donate Ksh 10M to ODM this coming election so you have to consider the fact that I am an interest party!

Kshs 10M?? not that I care how you spend your money,but its like you're bragging!!
Hope is not a strategy
Inuendo
#37 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2011 8:19:30 PM

sanity wrote:
Drunkard wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

Kshs 10M?? not that I care how you spend your money,but its like you're bragging!!

Not even bragging...its childish at best. seriously dude who cares what u do with your money. Kuwa mpole uone raila akishindwa next elections pia

Common sense is the most evenly distributed quantity in the world. Everyone thinks he has enough.
sanity
#38 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2011 8:21:44 PM

Drunkard wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

Hope is not a strategy
Drunkard
#39 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2011 8:39:50 PM

.... Ok I apologies, but wait a minute, don't be mad, drop so serious cash to a party of your choice, put your money where your mouth is, I know if we have the right leader in Kenya I can recoup 10M in no time. if you like PK or Martha, give them some money, for them to win they need real money to fight people like UK and PNU who have serious cash.
Magigi
#40 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2011 10:41:09 PM

Drunkard wrote:
.... Ok I apologies, but wait a minute, don't be mad, drop so serious cash to a party of your choice, put your money where your mouth is, I know if we have the right leader in Kenya I can recoup 10M in no time. if you like PK or Martha, give them some money, for them to win they need real money to fight people like UK and PNU who have serious cash.

@Alcoholblow a.k.a Mlevi
...Pass my regards to Tinga and tell him he has a supporter who is seriously campaigning for him.