wazua Wed, Oct 9, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages<1234>
Ocampo 3 cases on-going now
Inuendo
#41 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2011 5:03:44 PM

McReggae wrote:
1st private session....the most dreaded by suspects!!!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
how would you know are you a suspect in disguise?smile
Common sense is the most evenly distributed quantity in the world. Everyone thinks he has enough.
Magigi
#42 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2011 5:29:37 PM

Where is Blue springs Hotel...Who is Maina Diambo? Yaani Ocampo could not find a trusted Kenyan to edit his stuff? Did they say the law is an arse? He may just lose the case because of these...
Impunity
#43 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2011 5:33:18 PM

McReggae wrote:

UK eyes saddenly turned watery.Wow!Pray
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Mo
#44 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2011 5:42:55 PM

Njung'e wrote:
majay wrote:
'user' wrote:
I pray that one ,two or all the suspects are nailed.otherwise impunity will finish my beloved motherland.the chest thumping, mtado? attitude will be unbearable

i concur with you on this

Thirded.....Funga mpaka miguu.

Fourtheth...funga ata nywele
Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.
Mo
#45 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2011 5:46:26 PM

Magigi wrote:
Where is Blue springs Hotel...Who is Maina Diambo? Yaani Ocampo could not find a trusted Kenyan to edit his stuff? Did they say the law is an arse? He may just lose the case because of these...

Blue springs is on Thika road just after the Garden estate turning
Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.
McReggae
#46 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2011 8:33:01 PM

some of this stuff chilling!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
KulaRaha
#47 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2011 8:40:13 PM

Mo wrote:
Njung'e wrote:
majay wrote:
'user' wrote:
I pray that one ,two or all the suspects are nailed.otherwise impunity will finish my beloved motherland.the chest thumping, mtado? attitude will be unbearable

And that old bastard Muthaura is dozing while tales of amputation are being told! Sickening!,,,

SHAMEFUL!!! Stupid old man!

Amputate him!
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
Kratos
#48 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2011 9:02:33 PM

KulaRaha wrote:
Mo wrote:
Njung'e wrote:
majay wrote:
'user' wrote:

And that old bastard Muthaura is dozing while tales of amputation are being told! Sickening!,,,

SHAMEFUL!!! Stupid old man!

Amputate him!

I thought the whole point is to give the old mzee a hearing. Just what if you're wrong?

“People will believe a big lie sooner than a little one, and if you repeat it frequently enough, people will sooner or later believe it.” ― Walter C. Langer
simonkabz
#49 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2011 11:31:06 PM

McReggae wrote:

Lesson learnt: VIOLENCE BEGETS VIOLENCE. We must not forget this painful truth!
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
Kusadikika
#50 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2011 2:29:21 AM

Moreno Ocampo: Francis Muthaura shouted from the corner of the room. He told us in KIKUYU something like, "The youth, come here, our community in the Rift Valley was being finished and that we need to revenge or retaliate."

Ocampo wants us to believe:
Muthaura shouted!!

Muthaura (a Njuuri Ncheke Meru) shouted in Kikuyu!!

Fact:
I know Bifwoli Wakoli had suggested that Muthaura is incapable of doing some other things but I think this we can all agree on, Muthaura cannot shout.

Why did Moreno Ocampo insist on telling us the language Muthaura allegedly shouted in???????

Lolest!
#51 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2011 7:16:56 AM

simonkabz wrote:
McReggae wrote:

No one in Kenya should harbour stupid thoughts as those which being propagated by ODM that they can suppress one community and leave the country running. These guys made supporters believe that all kyuks have gained wealth illegally and with govt support. When the violence started, Philip Ochieng predicted that revenge attacks would happen. It happened just as he predicted.
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
YesuWangu
#52 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2011 7:24:26 AM

Kusadikika wrote:
Moreno Ocampo: Francis Muthaura shouted from the corner of the room. He told us in KIKUYU something like, "The youth, come here, our community in the Rift Valley was being finished and that we need to revenge or retaliate."

Muthaura shouted!!

Fact:
I know Bifwoli Wakoli had suggested that Muthaura is incapable of doing some other things but I think this we can all agree on, Muthaura cannot shout.

Why did Moreno Ocampo insist on telling us the language Muthaura allegedly shouted in???????

Lets get this right.
- He is a human being,
- he has a voice and can make sounds,
- he can get hurt as he says he has been,
- he can also get angry and
- surprise........he can shout.

The only man who cannot amplify his voice is a dead man. Now is he dead?

YesuWangu
#53 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2011 7:53:23 AM

Lolest! wrote:
McReggae wrote:
Mag, nost....hiyo ndio watu wengi wamesoma lakini hawataki kuelewa, you ask why riots were all over kenya but killing, raping (crimes against humanity) were in specific areas and they can't answer you!!!

Riots were all over Kenya, really? Killing and raping in specific places, really? There were killings of civilians and other human rights abuses in The western part of Kenya by criminal gangs too! No one is on trial for this maybe because no one planned violence in those areas. Maybe its in the nature of youths in those areas act the way they did when annoyed thus needed no financing. MAYBE

You speak in haste. That is not good for thinking and reflection.

It made you not to give weight that indeed the 'youth in those areas' did not need financing and organization.

Otherwise you might have pondered that maybe because of that peculiar characteristic, none of the 'youth in those areas' are on trial.

Sometimes in those special circumstances that happen once in a blue moon, being unwise is wise. But don't quote me on this.

But maybe you can explain what good is it being made to pay for what you did in cleverness?

KulaRaha
#54 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2011 8:21:58 AM

Impunity wrote:
McReggae wrote:

UK eyes saddenly turned watery.Wow!Pray

CROCODILE TEARS!
KulaRaha
#55 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2011 8:23:37 AM

Kusadikika wrote:

Muthaura shouted!!

Fact:

Oh what a defense!! Bifwoli should go to the Hague and give evidence that the old murderer cannot scream...that should help the case.

BTW, I can speak English, yet Im not English...another great defensive strategy!

Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you
McReggae
#56 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2011 8:58:41 AM

simonkabz wrote:
McReggae wrote:

On one hand, on the other hand, Ocampo has no case....funny!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
'user'
#57 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2011 9:06:06 AM

KulaRaha wrote:
Kusadikika wrote:

Muthaura shouted!!

Fact:

Oh what a defense!! Bifwoli should go to the Hague and give evidence that the old murderer cannot scream...that should help the case.

BTW, I can speak English, yet Im not English...another great defensive strategy!

Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you

Spot on . I can speak and shout in Kikuyu yet ni mukamba kuma Londokwe(im a Kamba from Londokwe).These things can be learned from friends

Kimeru , Kikamba Kiembu and Kikuyu are very close languages.They are not rocket science .

I once heard Moi on TV greeting a meeting in central :Muriega andu a nyeri .I wonder if Moi was a Kikuyu.
2012 is here.Kenya is Ours.Be Part of The Peace Keeping Mission To Protect Our Motherland.Say No To Violence and Tribal Hatred .If you can read this,wewe ni mtu amesoma, usifikirie kama mtu hajaenda shule .Ni Hayo Tu
simonkabz
#58 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2011 9:12:31 AM

YesuWangu wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
McReggae wrote:
Mag, nost....hiyo ndio watu wengi wamesoma lakini hawataki kuelewa, you ask why riots were all over kenya but killing, raping (crimes against humanity) were in specific areas and they can't answer you!!!

Riots were all over Kenya, really? Killing and raping in specific places, really? There were killings of civilians and other human rights abuses in The western part of Kenya by criminal gangs too! No one is on trial for this maybe because no one planned violence in those areas. Maybe its in the nature of youths in those areas act the way they did when annoyed thus needed no financing. MAYBE

You speak in haste. That is not good for thinking and reflection.

It made you not to give weight that indeed the 'youth in those areas' did not need financing and organization.

Otherwise you might have pondered that maybe because of that peculiar characteristic, none of the 'youth in those areas' are on trial.

Sometimes in those special circumstances that happen once in a blue moon, being unwise is wise. But don't quote me on this.

But maybe you can explain what good is it being made to pay for what you did in cleverness?

Precisely why the law is a terrible arse. This we know. All the crimes committed in western n nyanza happen to be CAH, but were 'not ORGANIZED', rather, spontanous. Thats why I beleive, n many do, there is nil justice at the hague. Most pple are perplexed as to how UK still commands a large near-fanatical following among the kyuks despite his inadequacies. Lil' Jomo is perceived as the hero of the community who is being sacrificed for chaos necessitated by others. Those who cultivated the STRUCTURAL violence and mayhem roam free, probably waiting for nxt year to do the same. That's the rural mood. Well, we all have varied perceptions of the PEV and with this in mind, my feeling is that UK n WR might not escape jail, and not coz they r the 'most' guilty, bt the perceived guilty.
PS: b4 Im run out of town, UK is not my type of leader.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
simonkabz
#59 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2011 9:20:58 AM

McReggae wrote:
simonkabz wrote:
McReggae wrote:

On one hand, on the other hand, Ocampo has no case....funny!!!

hahaa @jahman. I see where u r headed. Ocampo has no case coz he NEVER INVESTIGATED! Hope u get my point now.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
'user'
#60 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2011 9:21:15 AM

Simonkabz, where can justice be found if 4 years down the line no one has been charged at home? Including those you perceive to be most responsible?If Hague nails anyone who contributed in one way to the chaos I think we will be on track to giving justice to those who had their children burnt in church , homes burnt, penises cut, heads slushed etc.

Hague should act as a scarecrow to our ruthless leaders who can do anything to gain power or stay in power.If hague fails we will be minced meat

2012 is here.Kenya is Ours.Be Part of The Peace Keeping Mission To Protect Our Motherland.Say No To Violence and Tribal Hatred .If you can read this,wewe ni mtu amesoma, usifikirie kama mtu hajaenda shule .Ni Hayo Tu