wazua Wed, Oct 9, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Kenya's foundation is weak.
ali
#1 Posted : Wednesday, September 21, 2011 12:17:31 PM

Comparing things/life here in Holland & Kenya's, i can't help but conclude that our foundations are weak in almost every aspect...and please, nobody should tell me that poverty story that kenyans like giving. Here, i see order, everyone is civil, the law is supreme and boundaries clear. Its like everythng is automated. In Kenya, the law's superiority is confused with individuals and office holders. Be it the cops or politicians. Given a chance, majority would take shortcuts and break the law to pieces, just to gain material things. I always thought the west was the mother of capitalism, bt now that av had a chance to compare ours with theirs, i must say ours is corrupted capitalism laced with somethng lethal. Guys build on top of a pipeline, grab roads, railway lines, etc..and cry poverty. 'leaders' take advantage and support them, for votes. Other leaders don't have the courage to enforce the law. Do we have leaders whose pure desire is to better kenya? You as an individual, are your actions for better kenya? Just thinking while munching time here in the land of 'Nethers'
For in him (Jesus) we live and move and have our being-Acts 17:28
ali
#2 Posted : Wednesday, September 21, 2011 12:25:59 PM

If we all see to it that the rule of law is adhered to, and we fulfil our part, starting at the family level going up, i know we can make it. Or is europe's enviroment making me emotional?
For in him (Jesus) we live and move and have our being-Acts 17:28
KenyanLyrics
#3 Posted : Wednesday, September 21, 2011 12:44:39 PM

Hello mzungu worshipper. Baki huko Holland ukivuta bhangi yao!
Sigiriri
#4 Posted : Wednesday, September 21, 2011 12:52:47 PM

mbona attacka namna hii? Akivuta kindukulu Uholanzi hamna shida - the law permits him to.

As for what he said - it is somehow true. Law and order go together. we are disorderly because the law is not even thought about by many of us. Just ask police how many pple were hit jana at traffic lights, how many cars 'kissed' jana just coz pple dont even bother to fwata traffic lights. All PSVs are supposed to do 80kph max, all know this, we dont even need govnas, pple know this - how many follow this? Sheria kenya si muhimu coz everyone given a chance would rather break..no..shatter the law!

Ndio maana bado tuko backward facing!!
cmk
#5 Posted : Wednesday, September 21, 2011 1:24:36 PM

ali wrote:
If we all see to it that the rule of law is adhered to, and we fulfil our part, starting at the family level going up, i know we can make it. Or is europe's enviroment making me emotional?

matatu kwisha uza??
tell us about their yokozuna apart from heinneken
Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do-
Voltaire
Dash
#6 Posted : Wednesday, September 21, 2011 2:19:17 PM

@kenyan lyrics mzungu worshiper? Is that the best you could come up with? Come on man wacha hizo story. You remind me of the saying "truth hurts". Just dissect what the dude has said without any prejudice and you can see he has a valid point. Having a form of structure is becoming (has become?) such a foreign term in Kenya. Not that I support the mzungus because pia hao wana utu, but just following some form of law/ order.
McReggae
#7 Posted : Wednesday, September 21, 2011 2:24:23 PM

ali has a valid point in in his assesment, travel to most of these countries, even to Thailand with not a very strong economy and you will agree with him!!!!.....hey even his matatu would have brought him were it not for the crooked ways of doing biz in Kenya!!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".