wazua Wed, Oct 9, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages12>
They are dead. Our evidence is solid
Njung'e
#1 Posted : Saturday, September 10, 2011 11:00:01 AM

LMO to the ICC suspects when asked to respond to claims that he carried out shoddy investigations....Pray.....
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
McReggae
#2 Posted : Saturday, September 10, 2011 12:26:23 PM

....remember he is part of ICC, thimioni atajinyonga sababu huyu jamaa will have his way!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
simonkabz
#3 Posted : Saturday, September 10, 2011 4:08:41 PM

McReggae wrote:
....remember he is part of ICC, thimioni atajinyonga sababu huyu jamaa will have his way!!!

hehehe hii ni uchokozi. Wont even lose a wink of sleep, bt I sure hate that bearded lazy idiot...
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
masukuma
#4 Posted : Saturday, September 10, 2011 5:12:27 PM

simonkabz wrote:
McReggae wrote:

hehehe hii ni uchokozi. Wont even lose a wink of sleep, bt I sure hate that bearded lazy idiot...

LMO is one very optimistic guy (a guy who for 9 years has never gotten a conviction on obvious cases) he sure is quite optimistic!
Hapo hakuna Kesi...and everyone knows but few want to accept!
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Sober
#5 Posted : Sunday, September 11, 2011 8:02:12 AM

@msukuma. I thought some yugoslavian or something dude was jailed last week....or what bearder man are we taliking about.
African parents don't know how to say sorry.. the closest you will get to a sorry is a 'have you eaten'
Intelligentsia
#6 Posted : Sunday, September 11, 2011 11:42:28 AM

Sober wrote:
@msukuma. I thought some yugoslavian or something dude was jailed last week....or what bearder man are we taliking about.

...and a certain congolese dude? maybe he learnt something those 9 years Pray
masukuma
#7 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2011 9:37:37 AM

Intelligentsia wrote:
Sober wrote:

the ICC is not the 'International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia'
nostoppingthis
#8 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2011 9:58:56 AM

Njung'e wrote:
LMO to the ICC suspects when asked to respond to claims that he carried out shoddy investigations....Pray.....

The smirk (@MC, sio samaki smile ) on his face when he said those words said alot! and now the drama will be on 21st, because kila mtu will be on their own, and friends will turn foes...
YesuWangu
#9 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2011 10:46:35 AM

Sober wrote:

Leaving alone the regional tribunals e.g. of rwanda and yugoslavia as the predecessors of ICC that have numerous convictions between them, the ICC proper has achieved the following:

10 fugitives
9 on pre trial
1 acquital
4 on going full trials
2 deaths while process was ongoing (terminated)

The number of fugitives is high. The fear is high for an organization that is just a decade old.

"I found that fear of the ICC a healthy development in international law," - The UN special envoy for children in armed conflicts, Radhika Coomaraswamy.

Anyway, its first (1st) case is just concluding in September 2011. thomas lubanga of drc.

That single acquital, of Bahr Idriss Abu Garda, the first person ever to appear voluntarily before the ICC. (He was given cookies for being first, I presume)

The lists of 'firsts' is still being made. There is no precedence to speak of now. That there are no convictions, yet, does not necessarily mean there will be no convictions, only acquitals. The cases are still ongoing.

Tafakari.
FundamentAli
#10 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2011 11:07:32 AM

Intelligentsia wrote:
Sober wrote:

Congolese dude walked away. Read Saturdays nation
maka
#11 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2011 12:04:57 PM

Sober wrote:

http://www.newsfirst.lk/...w=news_more&id=2924

He,s Serbian was convicted of murder, persecution and attacks on civilians in Bosnia and Croatia in the 1990s.
possunt quia posse videntur
Imp unity
#12 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2011 12:56:45 PM

maka wrote:
Sober wrote:

http://www.newsfirst.lk/...w=news_more&id=2924

He,s Serbian was convicted of murder, persecution and attacks on civilians in Bosnia and Croatia in the 1990s.

The U.N.''''s Yugoslavia war crimes tribunal sentenced Serbia''''''''s former army chief, Momcilo Perisic, to 27 years in jail today for murder, persecution and attacks on civilians in Bosnia and Croatia in the 1990s.

The point here is ICC is not the same as Yugoslavia War Crimes Tribunal.
McReggae
#13 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2011 12:59:42 PM

...to the naysayers, enumerate the numerous obvious cases he has presumably lost and the reasons you think they were obvious and straight forward!!!
vinii
#14 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2011 1:21:24 PM

.....i have this feeling that just like okampo, the icc judges may want to use this case to send out a message.....notice how they are eager that it moves with speed....
If you are an eagle don't hang around with chickens; chickens don't fly....
Tebes
#15 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2011 2:49:44 PM

vinii wrote:
.....i have this feeling that just like okampo, the icc judges may want to use this case to send out a message.....notice how they are eager that it moves with speed....

Me too, think they might confirm all the charges without even going through the defence submissions in detail just to please their western masters.
"Never regret, if its good, its wonderful. If its bad, its experience."
masukuma
#16 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2011 6:52:53 PM

Tebes wrote:
vinii wrote:

Me too, think they might confirm all the charges without even going through the defence submissions in detail just to please their western masters.

this business of 'appeasing' western masters and making kenya an 'example' is madness! the case is dead! everyone including Ocampo knows it...its plain politics! We just need one more judge to agree with Hans-Peter Klaus (he already thinks the case is rubbish and a waste of the ICC's time)
Euge
#17 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2011 7:54:12 PM

Tebes wrote:
vinii wrote:

Maneno iko hapo. And the masters are likely to have their way. Neo colonialism is here with us, probably here to stay as long as we have the current crop of politicians.
Lord, thank you!
Tebes
#18 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2011 9:32:55 PM

masukuma wrote:
Tebes wrote:
vinii wrote:

this business of 'appeasing' western masters and making kenya an 'example' is madness! the case is dead! everyone including Ocampo knows it...its plain politics! We just need one more judge to agree with Hans-Peter Klaus (he already thinks the case is rubbish and a waste of the ICC's time)

When lmo asked to start investigations, Hans-Peter Klaus declined, saying that the kenyan case donot meet the threshhold for ICC. He has since changed and sings the tune of the rest as demonstrated in the admissibility applications which he appended his signatures to indicate that he agreed with the others on the same. Just look at these rulings,

http://www.icc-cpi.int/iccdocs/doc/doc1078822.pdf

http://www.icc-cpi.int/iccdocs/doc/doc1078823.pdf
"Never regret, if its good, its wonderful. If its bad, its experience."
McReggae
#19 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2011 11:43:37 PM

Yeah you wanna butcher yourselves and blame others for pleasing their western masters.......nice indeed!!!!...let the 6 be realeased and we await a worse kenya come 2012!!!!
Inuendo
#20 Posted : Wednesday, September 14, 2011 8:39:17 AM

McReggae wrote:
Yeah you wanna butcher yourselves and blame others for pleasing their western masters.......nice indeed!!!!...let the 6 be realeased and we await a worse kenya come 2012!!!!

One of the main actors is still here with us having not been charged with anything yet. So do we expect mayhem in 2012?
Common sense is the most evenly distributed quantity in the world. Everyone thinks he has enough.