wazua Wed, Oct 9, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
prof.Chepkwony 4 sang
Tebes
#21 Posted : Thursday, September 08, 2011 2:02:54 PM

Magigi wrote:
simonkabz wrote:
Broken english. What else do u know more than him apart fm the "broken english"? Kenyans na kujifanya!

...What do you expect of a man who listens to KASS FM a vernacular station through out...

Even during his lecture hrs? Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

He said he listens to it while driving to work in the morning. Thats the sloted time for his favourite programme. To get a masters degree and a Phd at UON and JKUAT is by hard work. Leave him alone. English is not his first language.
"Never regret, if its good, its wonderful. If its bad, its experience."
Obi 1 Kanobi
#22 Posted : Thursday, September 08, 2011 2:08:11 PM

arapsonkot wrote:
Kenyans is a funny lot
Those who were winning gold in deagu were Kenyans but the all the niggas in hague are kalenjins
mafala nyinyi!!

I think you are being unnecessarily paranoid, who referred to the "niggas in hague as kalenjins" in this forum, please quote the way I quoted your comment.

Only 6 kenyans won gold in Daegu, we were very happy for them as individuals becuase it is a phenomenal feet and proud as a country becuase kenya ranked ranked 3rd in the world.

Likewise only 6 kenyans are on trial at the hague, we are sad for them as individuals but appreciate that they are only getting whats due to them. And offcourse we are ashamed as a country because we have been reduced to such a level.

Kila kitu in moderation, au siyo.
"The purpose of bureaucracy is to compensate for incompetence and lack of discipline." James Collins
arapsonkot
#23 Posted : Thursday, September 08, 2011 2:54:36 PM

@Obi 1 Kanob what do you mean when yoou say what is due to them?
Sent from my iPad" is the new "Haters gonna hate".
Obi 1 Kanobi
#24 Posted : Thursday, September 08, 2011 3:46:56 PM

arapsonkot wrote:

Means they are getting a fair trial and will be judged accordingly. How did you interpret it.
"The purpose of bureaucracy is to compensate for incompetence and lack of discipline." James Collins
YesuWangu
#25 Posted : Thursday, September 08, 2011 4:17:11 PM

selah wrote:
I am not a lawyer but what did the witnesses that Ruto & Sang called do to help their case...from Morei to Bishop Kosgey they all seemed to build or even help the prosecutor in some way.

Take bishop for instance his testimony was more injurious esp. when he asked for a chance to say 'something'.

Morei ended up confirming the 4 meetings although he clarified they were public and political. raising the question why did ruto not call a kikuyu/Kisii neighbor to affirm Moreis testimony.

chepkwony linked Ruto with Koech (UDM debacle)

I think Kosgey(The MP)might walk just because of his well thought out strategy.

I think so too. HK will soon be a free man. The others uuuummmm..........d'oh!

Cardinal
#26 Posted : Thursday, September 08, 2011 4:56:56 PM

The bottom line is that crimes against humanity were committed and people are responsible,In one way or another - many will fall here and thats what they deserver
masukuma
#27 Posted : Thursday, September 08, 2011 11:05:39 PM

hehehe...vile kesi inaenda...sioni justice at the hague!
remember that it's the ability of the prosecution evidence to sustain a case!
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
masukuma
#28 Posted : Thursday, September 08, 2011 11:19:29 PM

kumbuka the admission by witnesses that crimes occurred (obviously!) is not an admission that the accused 3 are responsible for the crimes.
the only +ve thing i can see on Ocampo's team is that they can read the statement of charges :) their questions to witnesses are lame! they are more a recital of what is in the statement of charges. they show total ignorance to the Kenyan reality!
remember the judges are neutral and if 2 out of 3 are convinced that OKamboz evidence is garbage the dudes are home free.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
marko
#29 Posted : Friday, September 09, 2011 8:35:48 AM

Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
arapsonkot wrote:

Means they are getting a fair trial and will be judged accordingly. How did you interpret it.

You actually believe there is justice in the Hague? Shocker.
WHO DARES WINS
YesuWangu
#30 Posted : Friday, September 09, 2011 8:41:05 AM

marko wrote:
Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
arapsonkot wrote:

Maybe there is no justice. Thats why they can still issue threats from the entrance steps to the court premises.
Obi 1 Kanobi
#31 Posted : Friday, September 09, 2011 9:01:49 AM

marko wrote:
Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
arapsonkot wrote:

Atleast its a try, Ocampo may lose this case because he obviously does not even care, he is already chasing bigger fish. The irony is that he has very little to lose.

I don't know if justice is at the hague, what I am very certain about is that you will find none in Kenya. Unless good old willy pulls a fast one on the status quo
Obi 1 Kanobi
#32 Posted : Friday, September 09, 2011 9:04:58 AM

masukuma wrote:
kumbuka the admission by witnesses that crimes occurred (obviously!) is not an admission that the accused 3 are responsible for the crimes.
the only +ve thing i can see on Ocampo's team is that they can read the statement of charges :) their questions to witnesses are lame! they are more a recital of what is in the statement of charges. they show total ignorance to the Kenyan reality!
remember the judges are neutral and if 2 out of 3 are convinced that OKamboz evidence is garbage the dudes are home free.

@Masukuma, For the first time in Wazua, I agree with you, Ocampo has shown very little to support all the talk he has been making.

However, I am not sure if we understand the game, is he supposed to provide evidence at this stage or simply demonstrate that the suspects were capable of doing what they are charged with.