wazua Sat, Sep 28, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages12>
Forex and commodity managed account
jamhurifx
#1 Posted : Tuesday, August 16, 2011 3:37:03 PM

A Forex managed and commodities account is a product that has still to be exploited here in Kenya. The biggest problem is that so many people are not well informed and do not see its benefit especially on a long term perspective.

If you can get a good fund manager with a lot of experience, you can watch your account increase while you maintain your principle amount. You do not give away your money but open an account that you can control whether its for withdrawals on profits or if you want to increase on your deposit.

There are a couple of good fund managers out there so be informed and you can enjoy the benefits of a managed account.
jamhurifx.blogspot.com
jamhurifx
#2 Posted : Friday, August 19, 2011 7:56:45 PM

[quote=jamhurifx]A Forex managed and commodities account is a product that has still to be exploited here in Kenya. The biggest problem is that so many people are not well informed and do not see its benefit especially on a long term perspective.

If you can get a good fund manager with a lot of experience, you can watch your account increase while you maintain your principle amount. You do not give away your money but open an account that you can control whether its for withdrawals on profits or if you want to increase on your deposit.

There are a couple of good fund managers out there so be informed and you can enjoy the benefits of a managed account.

jamhurifx.blogspot.com

jamhurifx.blogspot.com
QW25071985
#3 Posted : Friday, August 19, 2011 9:04:08 PM

Another scam. To start with forex trading is illegal in kenya.
jamhurifx
#4 Posted : Saturday, August 20, 2011 9:40:10 PM

QW25071985 wrote:
Another scam. To start with forex trading is illegal in kenya.

Next time take your time and research well before you post.

What is illegal is investing peoples money in forex trading and or taking money from the public and investing in forex.Forex trading is not illegal,it was not illegal then nor is it now.There are so many institutions that trade in forex such as co-op bank,leader investments,Genius fx you can read the article on 18th August 2011 Business Daily. All you need is a license under the banking act.

What we offer is an opportunity to trade your account for you and am sure most other firms do the same.We do not take money from the public as was the case before where uninformed Kenyans were swindled large amounts by unscrupulous traders hence the banking act in 2007. The traders had poor money management techniques and no trading strategies to tackle the ever changing market.

Read, ask around and be very sure.With a good trader, you can reap the benefits of a forex and commodities account. BE ENLIGHTENED.

jamhurifx.blogspot.com
jamhurifx
#5 Posted : Saturday, August 27, 2011 9:08:07 PM

Gold has been positively co related to silver for a while now.There were beautiful buying opportunities from Friday that saw a massive 4 hr pin bad turn into a daily pin bar that went straight up with silver following closely.With the uneventful news from Uncle Ben on Friday from Jackson hole, Gold and silver may continue to rise for a while and betting gold is headed towards 2000.
jamhurifx.blogspot.com
hisah
#6 Posted : Saturday, August 27, 2011 10:42:00 PM

jamhurifx wrote:
Gold has been positively co related to silver for a while now.There were beautiful buying opportunities from Friday that saw a massive 4 hr pin bad turn into a daily pin bar that went straight up with silver following closely.With the uneventful news from Uncle Ben on Friday from Jackson hole, Gold and silver may continue to rise for a while and betting gold is headed towards 2000.

Indeed gold is headed beyond $2000, but the excessively overbought indicators on the long term timeframes need to be reset. A better rally aiming 2500 will have good legs from 1500 - 1600 zone. If it falls around this region that is a better buy entry.

Roubini vs. J. Rogers on gold - http://www.bloomberg.com...ve&sid=aO5Ixot8pcQ8

Mainstream Economists have done 'well' since 2007. I wonder why & the world still expects them to fix the problem they pretend not to see..?!
$15/barrel oil... The commodities lehman moment arrives as well as Sovereign debt volcano!
jamhurifx
#7 Posted : Sunday, August 28, 2011 8:48:35 AM

Most indicators are indeed showing overbought but the interventions by the Swiss and Japanese, the Euro problems that seem to be here to stay and the slow economic recovery by the US are keeping Gold as a safe haven currency. Going back all the way to 1500-1600 will be a Herculean task in my opinion given the way things are going.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2F5whwsJxYc
jamhurifx.blogspot.com
jamhurifx
#8 Posted : Thursday, September 01, 2011 7:13:19 AM

The Euro zone has for a while now had the worst news but it never looses its strength. The banks in Spain,the default threat in Greece with Finland asking for security to back their bail out fund,Portugal,Italy but for some reason the Euro is still hanging in there.What is keeping the Euro a float?
jamhurifx.blogspot.com
hisah
#9 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2011 4:32:40 PM

jamhurifx wrote:
The Euro zone has for a while now had the worst news but it never looses its strength. The banks in Spain,the default threat in Greece with Finland asking for security to back their bail out fund,Portugal,Italy but for some reason the Euro is still hanging in there.What is keeping the Euro a float?

Ching flows i.e. China funds. But I have this gut feeling just like the swissie and yen were manipulate not to move against the regulators, that when the move overruns the manipulation, the EURUSD will be back to 1.18 lows printed last year.
$15/barrel oil... The commodities lehman moment arrives as well as Sovereign debt volcano!
jamhurifx
#10 Posted : Monday, September 05, 2011 7:16:26 PM

hisah wrote:
[quote=jamhurifx]The Euro zone has for a while now had the worst news but it never looses its strength. The banks in Spain,the default threat in Greece with Finland asking for security to back their bail out fund,Portugal,Italy but for some reason the Euro is still hanging in there.What is keeping the Euro a float?

Ching flows i.e. China funds. But I have this gut feeling just like the swissie and yen were manipulate not to move against the regulators, that when the move overruns the manipulation, the EURUSD will be back to 1.18 lows printed last year.
[/quote}]

The Eur/Usd is now trading much lower today but is coming towards a major support.The Chinese funds have really been around the block especially with the Antipodeans AUD and NZD but with recent sentiment that China is the next big thing going down with all its investments and treasuries especially in the US;shouldn't this be a worry for the world economy???
jamhurifx.blogspot.com
jamhurifx
#11 Posted : Sunday, September 18, 2011 8:38:05 PM

The Euro is such a resilient currency given all the set backs and the turmoil but it still manages to make some correction. The Chinese are no longer interested in helping out the Euro unless their products get preferential treatment which i don think will go down well with the European countries.There has been a lot of talk about the US chipping in but will wait come Wednesday to see first how the FOMC decides on its policies.I am still short the Euro especially if and when they decide that Greece can default in an orderly manner.Lets see how the week pans out.
jamhurifx.blogspot.com
QW25081985
#12 Posted : Sunday, September 18, 2011 8:46:40 PM

jamhurifx wrote:
The Euro is such a resilient currency given all the set backs and the turmoil but it still manages to make some correction. The Chinese are no longer interested in helping out the Euro unless their products get preferential treatment which i don think will go down well with the European countries.There has been a lot of talk about the US chipping in but will wait come Wednesday to see first how the FOMC decides on its policies.I am still short the Euro especially if and when they decide that Greece can default in an orderly manner.Lets see how the week pans out.

so am i .
jamhurifx
#13 Posted : Monday, September 19, 2011 8:06:23 AM

This morning the Euro opened lower with a gap which might be filled up later. I am short from last week friday when i got a signal from my system and the fundamentals are stil pointing bearish.I will let it run to the end of the day since the USD seems to have gathered some confidence heading to the Wednesday FOMC meeting.
jamhurifx.blogspot.com
kizee1
#14 Posted : Monday, September 19, 2011 12:09:09 PM

QW25081985 wrote:
jamhurifx wrote:

so am i .

isnt what your doing illegal?
hisah
#15 Posted : Monday, September 19, 2011 2:01:39 PM

kizee1 wrote:
QW25081985 wrote:
jamhurifx wrote:

so am i .

Illegal... Aje sasa?
jamhurifx
#16 Posted : Monday, September 19, 2011 6:03:26 PM

hisah wrote:
kizee1 wrote:
QW25081985 wrote:
jamhurifx wrote:

so am i .

Illegal... Aje sasa?

Reported the person as spam.They must have lost a lot or are loosing so much it hurts.the 80% or so that say forex is gambling.

Euro moving lower and lower against most pairs as there talking yields nothing.They are now desperate, operating like our Gover with plenty talk but no action. The Yen has also gained a lot today and be sure that they might try to intervene soon, even though intervention if not done properly is an exercise in futility.
jamhurifx.blogspot.com
kizee1
#17 Posted : Monday, September 19, 2011 10:49:54 PM

hisah wrote:
kizee1 wrote:
QW25081985 wrote:
jamhurifx wrote:

so am i .

Illegal... Aje sasa?

he said it was chek out his first post on this thread, no1 appreciates dark humor nowadays lol
jamhurifx
#18 Posted : Tuesday, September 20, 2011 10:09:46 PM

Are we going to see another QE3 of money printing or is it going to be another event like the Jackson hole meeting?
jamhurifx.blogspot.com
QW25081985
#19 Posted : Wednesday, September 21, 2011 9:14:32 AM

CURRENTLY PRIVATE FOREX TRADING IS ILLEGAL IN KENYA .BUT WITH THE FUTURES MARKET COMING I DNT THINK THAT'LL BE THE CASE !!!!!!!!!!!!
kizee1
#20 Posted : Wednesday, September 21, 2011 10:08:16 AM

QW25081985 wrote:
CURRENTLY PRIVATE FOREX TRADING IS ILLEGAL IN KENYA .BUT WITH THE FUTURES MARKET COMING I DNT THINK THAT'LL BE THE CASE !!!!!!!!!!!!

what is private forex trading?