wazua Wed, Oct 9, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
Okambo's evidence against ruto thrown out!
MaichBlack
#21 Posted : Saturday, September 03, 2011 2:08:41 PM

FundamentAli wrote:
ali wrote:
@ Tommy...niko tu hapa kikazi. Will briefly come for a day then nirudi mpaka 12th. Will then come with batch 2 of the suspects.

Wewe ni journalist

He can't be a journalist - He can't write in English. He can't be a translator - He can't hear "their" brand of English. He can't be a witness. He is not sure if "these people did this things". He can't be a lawyer - He is having a problem following the proceedings [as far as he is concerned, Ruto has already been pronounced innocent - in the middle of the hearing!]. He is discussing the case. Again, English...

We now know four things he is not. What might he be? My guess? A Kenyan/Somali/Sudanese in Kenya following proceedings on Telly.
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
simonkabz
#22 Posted : Saturday, September 03, 2011 3:29:23 PM

Ali probably sneaked some njugus n KSL to sell to the journalists in the spirit of his innovative entrepreneurial skills...
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
ali
#23 Posted : Saturday, September 03, 2011 8:50:57 PM

True, am no journalist, am no lawyer, my english is ok, just that i always have a problem following jungus' english. Bt am here. And i tastd kiasi some treated, herbal weed, jst taste and didnt inhale.
For in him (Jesus) we live and move and have our being-Acts 17:28
Insurgent
#24 Posted : Monday, September 05, 2011 1:38:30 PM

ali wrote:
True, am no journalist, am no lawyer, my english is ok, just that i always have a problem following jungus' english. Bt am here. And i tastd kiasi some treated, herbal weed, jst taste and didnt inhale.

@Ali

You are likely to be a photographer with Standard Newspaper. True or false?

"One man gives freely, yet gains even more; another withholds unduly, but comes to poverty. A generous man will prosper; he who refreshes others will himself be refreshed." Rev Canon Karanja.

wanyuru
#25 Posted : Monday, September 05, 2011 4:08:31 PM

jasonhill wrote:
ali wrote:
@ tommy, my matatu biz failed not, i quit after i realized its too much. The sacco management was colluding with rogue police. manager, crew became source of problems, etc. The biz was just an expensive venture and i decided to quit.

Did you quit, or did the manager tell you:

"Mr Ali is thus free to go'.

While the police told you:

"Evidence is neither here nor there."

While the crew said:

"You are watch us, we are nt watching u"

Laughing out loudly

I know that it is legal and that they sell it in coffee shops in the Netherlands, but that doesn't mean that you should smoke it just because you can...

Put. The. Bhangi. Down.

Best,

Hill
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

What about the Kinyozi?