wazua Wed, Oct 9, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages12>
Ruto's Lawyer
sihingwa
#1 Posted : Thursday, September 01, 2011 11:13:50 PM

Kioko said the violence of the 2007 post election was unprecedented
..."the devil visited Kenya, BUT not at the invitation of Ruto "

Please share any other 'intelligent' thing that he said ...
Impunity
#2 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2011 12:38:03 AM

...That Ruto ni mcha Mungu na anapenda sana bibi yaka, all the rumors about emkay notwithstanding....!
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

YesuWangu
#3 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2011 7:22:36 AM

That Ruto has political allies, inlaws and neighbours from the other community so he could not even dream of harming members of this particular community........

yeah right!
nostoppingthis
#4 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2011 9:44:47 AM

That DC, DO,Assistant Chief, Chief, majirani na wanyama around his house are from a different community from his...na wengi wa watu waliokufa wakati wa PEV,walimpigia kura (was he with them when they made their choice in that small cubicle)....change lawyer...ODM had offered to provide lawyers....
Magigi
#5 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2011 9:51:05 AM

nostoppingthis wrote:
That DC, DO,Assistant Chief, Chief, majirani na wanyama around his house are from a different community from his...na wengi wa watu waliokufa wakati wa PEV,walimpigia kura (was he with them when they made their choice in that small cubicle)....change lawyer...ODM had offered to provide lawyers....

...NA ILE MITI AMEPANDA KWA COMPOUND KWAKE ILITOKA MURANG'A.
...Paka ambaye alipanda pake wake anatoka nyeri.
...Yeye hukula mukimo na ngwasi na waru ambazo zinapandwa huko Kikuyu
YesuWangu
#6 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2011 10:03:16 AM

With all those members of the other community around him mpaka his workers, then the urge and drive to do something about it can only get stronger. Thats motive there for the picking.

HK, sneaky man chose to be quiet and let the lawyer do the talking. Wise starting move.
Elder
#7 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2011 10:14:34 AM

Magigi wrote:
nostoppingthis wrote:

...NA ILE MITI AMEPANDA KWA COMPOUND KWAKE ILITOKA MURANG'A.
...Paka ambaye alipanda pake wake anatoka nyeri.
...Yeye hukula mukimo na ngwasi na waru ambazo zinapandwa huko Kikuyu

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
He who can express in words the ardour of his love, has but little love to express. - Petrach, Son. (That men by various ways arrive at the same end. - Montaigne, The Essays of.)
Lolest!
#8 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2011 10:29:50 AM

YesuWangu wrote:

HK, sneaky man chose to be quiet and let the lawyer do the talking. Wise starting move.
i view it as a case of poor oratory skills. His accent is another issue. Cant compare with ruto. He is making the movie Hague Ssn 2 very xciting! Hope he makes it to ssn 3
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
McReggae
#9 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2011 10:36:57 AM

Lolest! wrote:
YesuWangu wrote:

i view it as a case of poor oratory skills. His accent is another issue. Cant compare with ruto. He is making the movie Hague Ssn 2 very xciting! Hope he makes it to ssn 3

Be gentle with a brother!!!
Lakini it's not just a matter of oratory skills, hawa wazee wako na plan, did you watch muthaura in ssn1??
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
YesuWangu
#10 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2011 10:59:18 AM

McReggae wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
YesuWangu wrote:

Be gentle with a brother!!!
Lakini it's not just a matter of oratory skills, hawa wazee wako na plan, did you watch muthaura in ssn1??

Imagine HK clowning around with a funny accent on top of not saying anything useful. He is getting quality advice for his dollars.

Ruto, the starring, has to make it to season 3.
Mpenzi
#11 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2011 11:12:34 AM

Bravado before the ICC does not earn you any marks or sympathy. Best to say as little as possible, wait for the prosecutor to make his case, then respond through your lawyers. In my view, the unsworn statements by Ruto and Sang (at this stage) did not help them at all.

I am sure the lawyers for the other ICC trio are keenly watching and learning what to do and what to avoid when their turn comes.
McReggae
#12 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2011 11:25:41 AM

ICC live now:
Ocampo: William Ruto gains supporters by exploiting long lasting tension, told kalenjin leaders that kikuyus had to be evicted from R. Valley!!!
Njung'e
#13 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2011 11:29:31 AM

Mpenzi wrote:
Bravado before the ICC does not earn you any marks or sympathy.

Say no more......I sympathise with that Sang fellow.Some people wouldn't recognise grief even if it visited them in the form of Angel Gabriel...Ocampo seems to enjoy this and i like how he is tightening the screws without scaring the suspects.

Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
Wendz
#14 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2011 11:40:39 AM

Mpenzi wrote:
Bravado before the ICC does not earn you any marks or sympathy. Best to say as little as possible, wait for the prosecutor to make his case, then respond through your lawyers. In my view, the unsworn statements by Ruto and Sang (at this stage) did not help them at all.

I am sure the lawyers for the other ICC trio are keenly watching and learning what to do and what to avoid when their turn comes.

I listened to Ruto and i wondered if he was really serious giving all those "I remembers"..... and even when the President of the court tries to tell him he is taking too much time, he cuts her short (rudely by the way) saying i wont be long... time is up, time is up... keeping on "i remembering" wont add any value. judge Katharina looked shocked....

But all said and done, i feel for their families....
McReggae
#15 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2011 11:41:00 AM

Today it's all on Ruto, he has even said that on the ground, Ruto was more powerful than Kosgey, during the meeting at Ruto's Sugoi home each youth was given kshs 4,000............season 2 inaendelea!!!

What happened to the 40 clowns this time round????
vinii
#16 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2011 12:01:02 PM

McReggae wrote:
Today it's all on Ruto, he has even said that on the ground, Ruto was more powerful than Kosgey, during the meeting at Ruto's Sugoi home each youth was given kshs 4,000............season 2 inaendelea!!!

.....at least bufwoli retained a sweater of a caucasian babe...i presume he must have hang it somewhere in his sitting room - quite some memory
If you are an eagle don't hang around with chickens; chickens don't fly....
Njung'e
#17 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2011 12:05:19 PM

vinii wrote:
McReggae wrote:

.....at least bufwoli retained a sweater of a caucasian babe...i presume he must have hang it somewhere in his sitting room - quite some memory

Arrogance will be Ruto's undoing.....You can feel it.
vinii
#18 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2011 12:25:56 PM

Njung'e wrote:
vinii wrote:
McReggae wrote:

Arrogance will be Ruto's undoing.....You can feel it.

yeah, he should talk less and show respect to the court....hii mambo ya kusema 'ocampo's script' is manifest arrogance..
If you are an eagle don't hang around with chickens; chickens don't fly....
Njung'e
#19 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2011 12:30:24 PM

Mr Ocampo’s office said they will use visual aids to show that the suspects indeed committed the alleged crimes.

Wow..!!!
nostoppingthis
#20 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2011 12:39:08 PM

I wonder why ocampo isn't present today....iko nini? if this is the evidence, what about those that are still concealed from the suspects?