wazua Wed, Oct 9, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
bye bye PLO lumumba....
Intelligentsia
#21 Posted : Friday, August 26, 2011 6:12:11 PM

PLO mastori, Ringera and others before...all ignominously shown the door; clearly the helmsmanship of our graft bodies is a poisoned chalice.
B.Timer
#22 Posted : Saturday, August 27, 2011 2:00:57 PM

YesuWangu wrote:
I might be the only one worried about this. The unanimity and unity of purpose exhibited by mpigs against this man is what is making me think twice about this sordid affair.

For me, I see mpigs going to the left like they are going and I know at once that the truth is then on the right.

Surely, is it that for once we have found common ground with mpigs? The mpigs are reading websites like this and then use the citizens mchongoano of individuals at KACC in their vested wars against the entire KACC.

There is smoke here. Please lets find the fire and fan it. Otherwise lets disband KACC and send everyone home, after all it seems nothing gets done anyway.

And please note I have not voiced support for anyone here.

No, you aint alone.

The reason why PLO is being pushed out isnt because he has failed to deliver but his lack of cooperation with those under investigation - most of whom have connection going very high up.

That is not to say that PLO is without blemish as concerns planning and executing of his mandate.

http://www.nation.co.ke/.../-/mu4aggz/-/index.html

Dunia ni msongamano..
YesuWangu
#23 Posted : Saturday, August 27, 2011 2:26:59 PM

B.Timer wrote:
YesuWangu wrote:
I might be the only one worried about this. The unanimity and unity of purpose exhibited by mpigs against this man is what is making me think twice about this sordid affair.

For me, I see mpigs going to the left like they are going and I know at once that the truth is then on the right.

Surely, is it that for once we have found common ground with mpigs? The mpigs are reading websites like this and then use the citizens mchongoano of individuals at KACC in their vested wars against the entire KACC.

There is smoke here. Please lets find the fire and fan it. Otherwise lets disband KACC and send everyone home, after all it seems nothing gets done anyway.

And please note I have not voiced support for anyone here.

No, you aint alone.

The reason why PLO is being pushed out isnt because he has failed to deliver but his lack of cooperation with those under investigation - most of whom have connection going very high up.

That is not to say that PLO is without blemish as concerns planning and executing of his mandate.

http://www.nation.co.ke/.../-/mu4aggz/-/index.html

This man is being chongolewad yaani. But at some point we will have to get serious.

I guess when he was being appointed all the mpigs praised him knowing he will do nothing but talk. All would have been fine between him and the mpigs had he just talked. He talked alright. But I doubt he is being hounded by the mpigs because he did nothing but talk.
kingauwi
#24 Posted : Saturday, August 27, 2011 6:51:32 PM

We are either serious in fighting graft or we are not.

Where do we stand with all these controversies.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win!
kingauwi
#25 Posted : Saturday, August 27, 2011 6:53:12 PM

We are either serious in fighting graft or we are not.

Where do we stand with all these controversies.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win!
B.Timer
#26 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2011 8:55:40 AM

Motivation behind MP's hounding of PLO out of anti graft job!

http://www.standardmedia...000041754&cid=4&
Dunia ni msongamano..
FundamentAli
#27 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2011 9:04:51 AM

The MPigs are now wishing that they let Ring-Error have another term. I wonder what motivated them to kick him out.
majay
#28 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2011 11:04:11 AM

PLO did a lot a talking with no move towards addressing cases of corruption.

I'm left wondering what his next career move will be-he tried law(don't know much about his achievements here),went into politics(failed miserably in the kamkunji 2007 polls),KACC director(Achievements=Nill)

May be he can make a better spokesman than AM
all about Kenya in 2011
Wamutonyi
#29 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2011 11:19:18 AM

willin2learn wrote:
Nkt! equally dissapointed with him. Dude made all the Relevant noise behind the bedroom door. 9 months later nothing... buree

He makes the man of the 'Smoo fich, mbig fich...' sound like a saint

@willin2learn
You have made my dayLaughing out loudly . Am sure the MPs knew the guy will never catch them but I join them in calling for his resignation. The Mbarire saga left him naked and exposed. Why give an SMS asking for a rescheduling of a meeting to the CID to conduct further investingation, on what?, let him just go home.
YesuWangu
#30 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2011 1:36:47 PM

[quote=B.Timer]
Motivation behind MP's hounding of PLO out of anti graft job!

http://www.standardmedia...00041754&cid=4&[/quote]

Quote:
The momentum to get PLO out of Integrity Centre is reportedly driven by the anger they hold against him for allegedly exposing them to public ridicule, turning the anti-graft searchlight solely on their colleagues, and demonstrating that he may not give many of them clearance certificates to run for re-election next year.

Yes, many Kenyans and wazuans (!) jumped onto the rickety anti plo bandwagon too soon.
Bettertry
#31 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2011 6:30:06 PM

Msumari ya mwisho kwa geneza ya PLO ndio hiyo...

www.capitalfm.co.ke/news...en-7-days-to-leave-kacc/
We Will Either Find a Way or Create One - HANNIBAL
Lolest!
#32 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2011 7:32:53 PM

Bettertry wrote:

would like to see who replaces the poet. Maybe the poet was right, maybe. What has changed? Ringera told us that without prosecutorial powers, kacc ni bure. Next...
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Ngalaka
#33 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2011 9:37:03 PM

How much money are we going to throw their way as send off package!

It has become a trend now that we repeal laws on which officers we dont like are anchored, silence them with tidy sum as send off package as we employ other officers in their place!

I dont know that tax payers money is put to prudent use in such cases.
Isuni yilu yi maa me muyo - ni Mbisuu
YesuWangu
#34 Posted : Tuesday, August 30, 2011 7:24:43 AM

I guess those Kenyans who felt KACC was doing nothing are now happy, huh?

Their wish was granted immediately they uttered it.

Maybe many more of such wishes will be granted by parliament, no?
Kaigangio
#35 Posted : Tuesday, August 30, 2011 9:31:53 AM

Ngalaka wrote:

How much money are we going to throw their way as send off package!

It has become a trend now that we repeal laws on which officers we dont like are anchored, silence them with tidy sum as send off package as we employ other officers in their place!

I dont know that tax payers money is put to prudent use in such cases.

saaadly...they will cost the taxpayer > ksh500m

PLO will receive about 82m (about 16% of the total send off package for the officials)Sad Sad

...besides, the presence of a safe alone does not signify that there is money inside...
Lolest!
#36 Posted : Wednesday, August 31, 2011 8:58:59 PM

The hypocrisy displayed by MPs last Thursday was sickening. Prof Patrick Lumumba’s most strident critics on the floor of the House were facing on-going investigations by the Kenya Anti-Corruption Authority.

Indeed, the parliamentary debate resembled a case where a poachers’ committee had been given the responsibility of passing judgment on the effectiveness of the chief game warden.

http://www.nation.co.ke/...t/-/ddbhmw/-/index.html
Think Think Think Think
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Mblue
#37 Posted : Wednesday, August 31, 2011 9:22:05 PM

Lolest! wrote:
http://www.nation.co.ke/blogs/Lumumba+is+gone+why+not+give+job+to+Githongo+/-/446696/1228000/-/view/asBlogPost/-/ddbhmw/-/index.html
Think Think Think Think

Enyewe...Think "Lumumba is gone, so why not give the anti-corruption job to Githongo?"
"..one is only poor only if they choose to be.."-Dolly Partron
B.Timer
#38 Posted : Wednesday, August 31, 2011 11:33:37 PM

Mblue wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
http://www.nation.co.ke/blogs/Lumumba+is+gone+why+not+give+job+to+Githongo+/-/446696/1228000/-/view/asBlogPost/-/ddbhmw/-/index.html
Think Think Think Think

Enyewe...Think "Lumumba is gone, so why not give the anti-corruption job to Githongo?"

Stands only a snow ball's chance in hell.

The political elite most of whom are beneficiaries of corruption need a friendly and malleable person there.
Dunia ni msongamano..
Iganamagana
#39 Posted : Thursday, September 01, 2011 6:33:20 AM

Lolest! wrote:
Bettertry wrote:

would like to see who replaces the poet. Maybe the poet was right, maybe. What has changed? Ringera told us that without prosecutorial powers, kacc ni bure. Next...

I have a perfect candidate and our MPigs will agree with me. Brother Paul Kamlesh Pattni. He is now idle after Gaddaffis' council of elders went kaput. He also knows the ropes and will hit the ground running.