wazua Tue, Oct 8, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Raila Using KHRC to Campaign Against G7
Ku Klux Klan
#1 Posted : Friday, August 26, 2011 8:59:10 AM

How can KHRC purport to launch a report that is silent on the stolen MOLASSES plant and over the Maize scandal?

I will tell you why.

The reason is simple - the report was launched by three of RAILA's advisers.

Breakdown:

Ghai is a member of Raila's think tank and an improved version of Miguna.

Atsango was Raila's rep and nominee to the COE.

Betty is Orengo's wife and we all know Orengo's relationship to Raila.

Let KHRC not be used to start campaigns to discredit the G7.

The list was about 2012 and must be exposed.
Ku Klux Klan
#2 Posted : Friday, August 26, 2011 11:14:27 AM

It gets worse.....

Not only were the MOLASSES theft and the Maize scandal omitted but RAILA's involvement in the TRITON scandal was mentioned nowhere.

Didn't simonkabz point to this just the other day?

Simonkabz said,

The same "senior politician" behind the maize scandal was also the one behind the multi-billion Triton scam. The son is said to have been a director in the oil company. He had offered the 'floods' MPig with 350k bags of maize bt later on changed it to a 35m cash bribe. REFORMIST my webbed foot! Stealing fm poor (KCB) shareholders n dying kenyans without 'consultations'....Word has it that coz of this, Devani has managed to stay at large.....Like I said, it would take a wintry day in hell b4 I.....
ali
#3 Posted : Friday, August 26, 2011 11:22:09 AM

Is it true betty is orengo's pm? I know that orengo is close to the pm bt am nt sure betty is orengo's pm.
For in him (Jesus) we live and move and have our being-Acts 17:28
safariant
#4 Posted : Friday, August 26, 2011 11:34:03 AM

When Raila appeared on Churchil Live one person who stood out in his entourage was Omar Hassan the Vice-chair at KNHRC. From the interaction you could tell they had deeper ties.
So i dont expect anything negative about Raila from the commission, the same way i dont expect anything positive about his opponents from the same commission.
The greatest act of bravery is chancing a fart while suffering from diarrhoea
johnnjuguna
#5 Posted : Friday, August 26, 2011 11:58:57 AM

safariant wrote:
When Raila appeared on Churchil Live one person who stood out in his entourage was Omar Hassan the Vice-chair at KNHRC. From the interaction you could tell they had deeper ties.
So i dont expect anything negative about Raila from the commission, the same way i dont expect anything positive about his opponents from the same commission.

You actually noticed such a small detail. Kudos.

Not many people saw Hassan on Churchill that day and what you say is actually true.

Raila and KNHRC are one and the same person.

I'm not surprised by what nicola is saying.
Lolest!
#6 Posted : Friday, August 26, 2011 1:46:17 PM

KNHRC? Is there such a body in Kenya? I know KNCHR-Kenya National Commission on Human Rights where Hassan serves. This was set up by govt. Then we have the body which released the report, the KHRC-Kenya Human Rights Commission which is an NGO. Hassan involvement is far-fetched.
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
johnnjuguna
#7 Posted : Tuesday, August 30, 2011 1:54:57 PM

Lolest! wrote:
KNHRC? Is there such a body in Kenya? I know KNCHR-Kenya National Commission on Human Rights where Hassan serves. This was set up by govt. Then we have the body which released the report, the KHRC-Kenya Human Rights Commission which is an NGO. Hassan involvement is far-fetched.

Remember this?

Lolest! wrote:
BTW what happened to Tokyo case? Was Wetangula arraigned in court? My memory fails me.

And this reply?

johnnjuguna wrote:
It failed you long before you were born Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

I think the discussion was:

Whoever assigns memory: Lolest has been born. Come here memory and get into his head.

Memory: My leg is broken. I cannot come.

Whoever assigns memory: That's strange. How come your leg has never been broken before?

Memory: I confess. You've found me out. It's not my leg, it's Lolest! Look at him. How do you expect me to survive in his head for the entire period of his lifetime? His head is too small. It's also dump and dark in there. There are no windows, there are no doors and there's no ventilation. Nothing goes in and nothing comes out. Please let me skip this assignment.

Whoever assigns memory: Since you've complained so much I must grant your wish. You're relieved of your duties. Dismissed.

Consider this character assassination Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Like Miguna Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Lolest!
#8 Posted : Tuesday, August 30, 2011 2:44:56 PM

Mr Diversion Njuguna, what is your point??
johnnjuguna
#9 Posted : Tuesday, August 30, 2011 2:53:00 PM

Lolest! wrote:
Mr Diversion Njuguna, what is your point??

My point can only be understood by looking closely at the following diversions: