wazua Wed, Oct 9, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Manze sorora bid ya Tuju ya orezo. Mezesha!
#1 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2011 9:45:48 AM

Link ya bid ya Tuju ya orezo

I think he needs to go back to sheng school... maybe get some lessond from Mike Sonko...

BBI will solve it
:)
YesuWangu
#2 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2011 1:48:41 PM

I think he should be given a chance. But the youth card might not work. It did not work for Weke in Kamukunji. He must avoid being coupled with akina sonko.

He will be a breath of fresh air to sweep away the stench of akina midiwo.
bwenyenye
#3 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2011 2:04:36 PM

Interestingly enough, his sheng speech made my morning. I have always liked the way the guy works and would not mind voting him in. Today, for the first time, I heard someone reaching out for MY vote in a language I relate best with. Let us see how this goes.

If only I could get someone other than Kibz,RAO, Kalonzo,Uhuru, Ruto, Sonko, Marende, Mudavadi, Wako,... I am tired of these people.
I Think Therefore I Am
Ms Mkenya
#4 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2011 4:15:40 PM

bwenyenye wrote:

If only I could get someone other than Kibz,RAO, Kalonzo,Uhuru, Ruto, Sonko, Marende, Mudavadi, Wako,... I am tired of these people.

I feel you. And you forgot Bifwoli..
....above all, to stand.
johnnjuguna
#5 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2011 4:55:55 PM

There are probably 50 Presidential aspirants now.

I list them all later on.
MCHUNA
#6 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2011 5:00:15 PM

YesuWangu wrote:

I think he should be given a chance. But the youth card might not work. It did not work for Weke in Kamukunji. He must avoid being coupled with akina sonko.
He will be a breath of fresh air to sweep away the stench of akina midiwo.

the youth card will surely fail any politician who try to play that route.having followed US politics for some time i have realized that the candidates do not actually play the age rheutoric,all they do is develop a cross cutting stratargy.
For Tuju,he has culculated his moves well.infact i bet he has been heavly inspired by the prez,i see kibs hand in the scenerio.as for splitting the Luo vote:NO!why should he?the Nyanza vote has never gone two ways.
For pollsters,they can tell you that Tuju is going to emerge as the favourite.He is the 'saint' in the whole crowd and can easily gain support from the MKM,coast n RV.