wazua Tue, Oct 8, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Whatever happened to all the "nge, nge" from Rutovic and Muratina imbiber
Wa_ithaka
#1 Posted : Monday, August 22, 2011 2:14:35 PM

For almost 4 months, there was a prayer meeting every weekend with usual bs speeches abt Hague ni kwa nyukwa et al.
Kwani kuliendanje?
Where is Uhuru the fine Kikuyu orator and his sidedish(sorry sidekick), Ruto the RV demagogue?
The Governor of Nyeri - 2017
murenj
#2 Posted : Monday, August 22, 2011 3:50:10 PM

the equaation has changed. Ocampo does not conduct his bussiness in prayer meetingsShame on you
McReggae
#3 Posted : Monday, August 22, 2011 4:02:22 PM

Every day these are getting elephant for the O6, even Kibz is noe irked!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
YesuWangu
#4 Posted : Monday, August 22, 2011 4:08:43 PM

They are witnessing the African king of kings being dethroned in a spectacular fashion with live texts from nation.co.ke.

They have realized one way or another, Europeans always get what they have set out to get.

They have realized that resistance is futile.
Kenyan Kop
#5 Posted : Monday, August 22, 2011 7:29:20 PM

Wa_ithaka, murenj, McReggae and YesuWangu Ruto & Uhuru will be on the ballot. The sooner you realize that the better. How about you go ahead and strategize for your candidates (Wa_ithaka - PK, McReggae - RO and YesuWangu - whoever)Neither Ocampo nor Odinga will stop the juggernaut. YesuWangu go lick the European ass.
YesuWangu
#6 Posted : Tuesday, August 23, 2011 8:24:02 AM

Kenyan Kop wrote:
Wa_ithaka, murenj, McReggae and YesuWangu Ruto & Uhuru will be on the ballot. The sooner you realize that the better. How about you go ahead and strategize for your candidates (Wa_ithaka - PK, McReggae - RO and YesuWangu - whoever)Neither Ocampo nor Odinga will stop the juggernaut. YesuWangu go lick the European ass.

Woiyeeee.....

Did I hurt you? Did I make you feel a sharp pain in your heart? Oh, dont cry, you understand? You will feel better, you understand? I will buy you chicken from KFC, you understand? Then take you face painting, you understand. Baaassss...

Kenyan Kop
#7 Posted : Tuesday, August 23, 2011 7:44:46 PM

YesuWangu wrote:
Kenyan Kop wrote:

Woiyeeee.....

Did I hurt you? Did I make you feel a sharp pain in your heart? Oh, dont cry, you understand? You will feel better, you understand? I will buy you chicken from KFC, you understand? Then take you face painting, you understand. Baaassss...

Go get your diapers changed if you cannot engage. European ass licker! On second thought circumcision would do you a great deal Its now offered for free in Nyanza GoK hospitals, take RO your god with you. bastard!
For Sport
#8 Posted : Tuesday, August 23, 2011 8:15:43 PM

Quote:
...go lick the European ass.

Quote:
Go get your diapers changed if you cannot engage. European ass licker! On second thought circumcision would do you a great deal Its now offered for free in Nyanza GoK hospitals, take RO your god with you. bastard!

Nini hii sasa?
Kenyan Kop
#9 Posted : Tuesday, August 23, 2011 9:15:36 PM

For Sport wrote:
Quote:
...go lick the European ass.

Quote:

Nini hii sasa?

Ask YesuWangu